Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need the best sosuave members to help me figure this out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 years. About 6 months ago she tells me to move out cause things arent working out but that she still wants to be in a relationship. She says if I would of continued to live there that the relationship would of ended. She doesnt wanna break up but wants me to move out cause me and her son arent getting along and I was unemployed. Fast forward to now and ive done all the things she wanted me to do. I got my own place and I got a job and have have been working for 5 months now. She says her father and son dont like me. Her friends and all of her family except for her mother dont know that me and her are still in a relationship. Everybody used to know. I cant go to her house since I left. She tells me that all h*ll will break lose if I show up at her place but yet she comes and sees me. She says she doesnt know what the future holds. She can never stay at my place for more then 1 night which I think is odd. I keep asking her when is she gonna tell her family and friends that she is in a relationship with me and she keeps saying that she wants me to be at the job longer and show I can make it on my own before she tells them. Does this sound legit? What is she up to?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not respect you

I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 years. About 6 months ago she tells me to move out cause things arent working out but that she still wants to be in a relationship.
That's a long time, but this is done. She wants her cake and eat it too. You are deep DEEP in her frame.

She says if I would of continued to live there that the relationship would of ended. She doesnt wanna break up but wants me to move out cause me and her son arent getting along and I was unemployed.
Wishy washy. Judge her actions not her words. She wants you out and you should've be employed brother

She says her father and son dont like me.
That's fine, Don't date single mommies.

Her friends and all of her family except for her mother dont know that me and her are still in a relationship. Everybody used to know. I cant go to her house since I left. She tells me that all h*ll will break lose if I show up at her place but yet she comes and sees me.
A girl hiding your relationship status does not bode well. Time to move on and pull the bandaid off. Quit being a wuss

She is done with you and you needed to be done with her long ago. She has lost all respect for you. You are doing everything for her. You come across as a people pleaser. You come across as a man who has lost all his frame. She is going to keep you on the backburner while she finds someone else. You are a backup plan b ....if even. You need to take what little self respect you have and move the f*** on.

This is sad and this is done brother

Last edited:
M

member160292

Congrats on the improvement brother!

you’re in a really good position here. You have a plate that isn’t looking for commitment. Start seeing other women and you’ll naturally lose the feelings you had for her. Cherry on top is that your ex will sense it and will start putting more effort in to get your time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why should you care? Assume she is just a plate and keep enojying the sex

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Brother, it does not look good.If i was a betting man, I’d put my money on you being her emotional tampon while she tries othe vaginal options.you’ve been plated.

I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 years. About 6 months ago she tells me to move out cause things arent working out but that she still wants to be in a relationship. She says if I would have continued to live there that the relationship would have ended. She doesnt wanna break up but wants me to move out cause me and her son arent getting along and I was unemployed. Fast forward to now and ive done all the things she wanted me to do. I got my own place and I got a job and have have been working for 5 months now. She says her father and son dont like me. Her friends and all of her family except for her mother dont know that me and her are still in a relationship. Everybody used to know. I cant go to her house since I left. She tells me that all h*ll will break loose if I show up at her place but yet she comes and sees me. She says she doesnt know what the future holds. She can never stay at my place for more than 1 night which I think is odd. I keep asking her when is she gonna tell her family and friends that she is in a relationship with me and she keeps saying that she wants me to be at the job longer and show I can make it on my own before she tells them. Does this sound legit? What is she up to?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
1. Never move to a woman's place.
2. Never marry a single mother or take the relationship seriously.
3. If you do everything a woman tells you, she will lose respect for you.
4. If she's acting weird, there's usually another guy fvcking her.

I'm assuming you have feelings for her, well dump her, heal, focus on keep improving yourself, mentally, physically, financially and you'll find better. Not what you wanna hear, but its the necessary thing to do.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 years. About 6 months ago she tells me to move out cause things arent working out but that she still wants to be in a relationship. She says if I would of continued to live there that the relationship would of ended. She doesnt wanna break up but wants me to move out cause me and her son arent getting along and I was unemployed. Fast forward to now and ive done all the things she wanted me to do. I got my own place and I got a job and have have been working for 5 months now. She says her father and son dont like me. Her friends and all of her family except for her mother dont know that me and her are still in a relationship. Everybody used to know. I cant go to her house since I left. She tells me that all h*ll will break lose if I show up at her place but yet she comes and sees me. She says she doesnt know what the future holds. She can never stay at my place for more then 1 night which I think is odd. I keep asking her when is she gonna tell her family and friends that she is in a relationship with me and she keeps saying that she wants me to be at the job longer and show I can make it on my own before she tells them. Does this sound legit? What is she up to?
You should have dropped her the minute she told you to move out. Grow some balls and either drop her demote her to FWB and start banging new girls.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have your own place and a job.
Congrats, keep up the good work.

You have lots of time on your hands.
Hit the gym, focus on your hobbies, hangout with your friends, go do fun stuff and meet other women.

Enjoy the free sexxs from this girl and there will be time you have other plans when she wants to come over. This is when you tell her, “sorry I’m busy.”

And leave it at that. Let her begin to spin herself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you have been a good little boy and did all the things she asked you to do that she thought you wouldn't, now she keeps moving the target because she wants to be done with you but she is trying to force you to dump her but you won't.

When women do these type of things that are more and more disrespectful it's because they want you to dump them.

Instead doing everything she wants, what do YOU want, that's what you should probably do. Seems like you want to continue trying to force something to work that isn't working anymore because you are afraid of finding someone new and are comfortable in the relationship.

Last edited:

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it was long time over before she asked you to move out... I just got out of a phone call with a girl I have been banging... I have tried to reach since she left the hood and it always went to number busy so I tried with a different line and guess what it went through... she blocked me on my other line. I just asked how is doing and asked why she blocked I wasn't expecting any answer because I literally didn't care much about I wanted to help her with some venture; I was just in for the banging... so I asked her to have a nice day and dropped the call.

Don't stress yourself when it comes to women immediately she starts acting weird just know someone is in the picture and act accordingly. Your respect over everything else if you can't get that and loyalty just back off. I have three girls on the hook who are very loyal like they literally block guys and will do anything ask of them; this is what you want not someone giving you headaches... drop her man because no matter what society tell women, men are and will always be the price but you have to make yourself the price.

Some girls left my life it was quite painful but they left exactly at the moment I was about to make it big and now they are fans who have my number but can't call me. Is that not hilarious!!!. Make yourself the price and chase excellence every day.

Life is very shot enjoy every second of it and cut loose any drama queen or king

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MulteMach -- You wasted 8 years of your life. You're 31. Why spend ages 23-31 dating a single mom? Those are some of your best years in life.

Anyway, this relationship is over. You need to drop her forever and move on.

Even now, 31 is too young to date a single mom. At 31, it's easy to find a good relationship prospect who is 24-30 and childless.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem (if it is a actual problem) is that most members haven't been in relationships that were that long. 8 years including living together means theirs is A LOT of bonding going on. So it's extremely difficult and mentally tasking to "just walk away".

Yet walking away is the only one solution possible. Even if it is a temporary walk(because in reality the chance they'll get back together is always lurking).

In this case there are a million possible reasons why she acts like this. But the main focus should be on OP and not on her. She has tons of demands. What are your demands? I don't see anything about that.

I am curious to know what OP demands from her. Remember, a break = break up. You could ask her if she's seeing someone. Will be painful but perhaps also soothing in a way. Especially if you love her enough to keep trying to make it work. Honesty is essential right now.

OP, you have to;
- create more distance.
- also come up with demands
- be prepared to end this with a clean cut
- focus on other women already
-dont be discouraged by the current dating environment

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 years. About 6 months ago she tells me to move out cause things arent working out ... wants me to move out cause me and her son arent getting along and I was unemployed. ... I got a job and have have been working for 5 months now.
You were "unemployed" when she said "things arent working out", so she "wants [you] to move out". And then you don't even mention how long you didn't have a job, even though it is a major reason your girlfriend asked you to move out.

Another assumption: your girlfriend worked, her son went to school, and you stayed at home all the time. If you worked, you wouldn't have as many conflicts with her son. So unemployment could even be most of the reason for this situation. I hope your girlfriend sees it that way, and you having a job and your own place will allow things to improve.

In case things don't get better with your girlfriend, the new job could be a place to build up your self-esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.