Divorced w 3
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2022
- Messages
- 3,868
- Reaction score
- 2,512
Moved it from Tuesday to tomorrow. Weekdays are killing me and I have no space next weekend to do it. We either smash or I dash tomorrow. That’s it.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I agreeCongrats, you are officially in her frame now.![]()
![]()
Lol, I'm just teasing ya, have fun!
.![]()
Why Axe Throwing is the Perfect Date - Stumpy's Hatchet House
Make your next date an axe throwing date—you won’t regret it! Simply call up a Stumpy’s Hatchet House venue near you!www.stumpyshh.com
I like receipts like this. Keep it up.I agree
![]()
E86-BDEED-2-CDD-4-F34-8-D55-2-B1-DA18-FC915 hosted at ImgBB
Image E86-BDEED-2-CDD-4-F34-8-D55-2-B1-DA18-FC915 hosted in ImgBBibb.co
Where is yours?I like receipts like this. Keep it up.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Tell you the truth, I dont take many pics of the girls I go out with. I guess some guys consider it like a trophy but for me I'm too lazy to pull out my phone and just take photos.Where is yours?
You think though after like two weeks where I asked her for an overnight, without sex, that it wasn’t unreasonable she decline? If it wasn’t an overnight I wouldn’t doubt you at all. Should also add she had booked it with her card, was going to pick it up and I took care of it after.She has plans Saturday night? Plans without you? She is still On. The. Market. in a big way.
So Congratulations. You are her Friday night entertainment. Now. Honestly that is not terribly unreasonable. But she is still deciding whether or not she is into you at all, which means Meh, not really, while you are letting her shop around, which means she isn’t interested enough in you NOT to shop around.
And you, in seeing what you want to see, are messing up your life, your schedule, your routine for her.
Nope. If she was into you it would be the reverse. She would be saying “Yes” to a Saturday night date at the very minimum and she’d be accommodating your schedule.
Your buddy has it right. Lose her number. Flake on her tommorrow and hit the shore with your buddy & be open to a woman who actually likes you. This one is totally stringing you along and you are eating the crumbs with a grin.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I wouldn’t call it variability after tomorrow though i would call it very much binary. Sex or not. Lol. I mean fair to myself I have put in work fast. More so than anyone else in the last year. Time for her to step up.That’s fair. It’s how any of us learn. You’re the only one with complete picture who knows all the variables. Enjoy yourself and don’t take anything too serious.
Nice! Like I said: Sometimes there´s nothing wrong with being a little patient. Who cares if this girl takes a little bit longer to open her legs than other girls?Sex 4x. Twice last night twice this morning.
Report, Johnson.Sex 4x. Twice last night twice this morning.
Came home from work. Put on tight fitted shirt. Hat backwards, jacket, jeans, timberland boots for the venue. Took pre-workout and did 200 pushups. Had a cup of coffee. Went to pick her up and from the moment I went in it was fun, confident, negs and wise ass conversation for the walk over.Report, Johnson.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don’t overdo what bud@Divorced w 3 Sounds like some good push pull between everything. Glad things worked out for ya so far, just don't over do it.
Don't get oneitis. That is allDon’t overdo what bud
Understood. She has to earn itDon't get oneitis. That is all
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.