"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I need some help

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I just got back home from a date with this good looking girl and need some info from you guys. While we sat in the movie, the girl was constantly talking out loud "is that the guy who?" "oh, is he the one that" "what happened". This girl was starting to get on my nerves when all of a sudden, her cell phone rings and after letting it ring loudly 4 times she answers it. She has a full conversation with her friend and while she is doing so, I'm trying to sink into my seat because it was so embarassing. After her second full length conversation, 3 people in the back and one next to me all tell us to be quite us at once. I raised my hand to acknowledge them as I knew the ***** was too loud and she looks at me and says "you're supposed to stick up for me, that was ****ed up", and i said that she was being a bit loud and should try to quiet down. My question to you is should I have done anything to stick up for her? if so, what? Everyone was in the right to shsh us because she was so damn loud. Also, how can I ask her out without her thinking that I'm not going to stick up for her. I have no feelings toward this girland she has no manners or home training but I really want to bang her . What Should I do and what should I have done? what do i say when i call her. your help would be appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You should have left this loud biatch alone and walked out!!!! Or taken the phone from her and smashed it!!!!

The nerve of this ho to tell you that you should have sided with her for doing wrong!! This hor is going to get you killed!!! Stay away from this ill-mannered girl!!!
 
Last edited:

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Thats what I felt. I was pissed that she was acting like I was wrong for not defending her when she was in the wrong. I should have taken the phone away and told her to be quiet. I'm still up and an comimg Dj.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I get easily mad at people who make unnecessarily extended use of a cellphone when in my company. It's very rude. In your case I would either told her to shut up or like PRL said, walk out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I get pissed off for a girl answering the phone in my presence outside on the street let alone in a movie theatre. I would have taken the phone away and turned it off! If she made a scene, I would have left her there alone and not talk to her again - I have little tolerance for rude behavior - why would I want to keep company with such a woman?
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Dude! just how horny are you??:eek:

This b!tch is VERY high maintence! She's already trying to get you to jump through hoops by getting you to support her rude behavior. Who does she think she is? She's lucky I wasn't sitting behind her, I'd have smacked her silly!

DUMP the girl, fast and final. Think about it, if she's this rude in public, how rude is she going to be in bed?
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Good job on the next'd c-note. Anyone who answers their cell inside a movie theater is DEFINITELY not the brightest person in the world.
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Not only did she answer it twice, she carried on the entire damn conversations. It was my first and last time going out with her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top