“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I need some guys opinions!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
That means he doesn't like you. You already said he told you he didn't like you. Get over your little girly crush and stop posting about it.


Like, OMG.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by AFK Protector

It's like...you're upper class. Unless there's some real romantic connection (God knows where from) you will not go out with a bum. That's what I'm trying to say. Also, about his response. If a girl asked me, "do you like me?" Here's how it'd go:

her: do you like me?
me: (oh ****....think fast) sure.
her: really?
me: yea, I like you almost as much as you like me.
or
me: yea, really. I like ice cream too.

That is slick as hell bro. Especially the second reply. Slick. I wish I could think of half as good things to say as you seem to. I'd be drowning in *****. :p
 
Top