"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I need some guys opinions!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Likretsam: Hilarious like bad hilarious?

Undesputable: Are you serious?

AFK: 1.) I said to him basically that I like him a lot and i was wondering if you felt the same way and he said: well as a friend i like you a lot, and then i was like but. . . .and hes like but nothing as a friend i like you a lot im like ok
2.) I want him because I think he's cute (i think this because i like him) (like the quote: do you like me because i am beautiful or am i beautiful because you like me?) and hes funny, sweet, AND smart, one of the best guys i've ever met rolled into everything I've ever wanted in a guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Alright there's this guy at my school and I've liked him for like 3-4 months now and he knows that. Anyways he gave me all of these signs so I thought he liked me so I asked him out and he said no he just wants to be good friends and all. His exact words when I asked him out were "As a friend I like you a lot." Anyways I'm glad we're still good friends because I can definitely be myself around him but I'm still a little upset that he doesn't wanna try to be more. I understand he needs space and everything but I like him a lot. So school ends June 4th and I wanna give him a good lasting good bye impression, seeing as how unless we have a class together next year, our relationship as friends may just kinda disappear. So in your guys point of view would you mind if your good friend thats a girl gave you a kiss goodbye on the lips on the last day of the school year or would you push her away, say no, or anything like that? Please be honest! Thanks guys!!!
*Gina*
Gina, let me give you a little insight.

As guys, we ARE naturally lazy. We don't want to, nor do most of us try to, decipher and decode women's behaviour. So don't do any little things like kiss on the lips or whatever. Don't try to use sex or anything to entice him, even though it WILL work (and quite well ;)), the resulting relationship will be garbage.

Just ask him if he's got some time to talk. He'll say yes. Then you tell him you're interested. You can get away with this because you're a girl.

Remember: GUYS ARE LAZY AND DO NOT PUT EFFORT INTO DECODING WOMEN'S MESSAGES :D
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
What will I talk to him about? I already established with him that I liked him.

Likretsam: I was just kidding! lol!
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Well, when are man and a woman are friends, they create these barriers. One of these is the sexual barrier. So, this barrier can be seen with your relationship. Try to loosen up your conversations. You said that he was your friend. What do you usually talk about?

If you don't talk to him a lot...then it'd be weird. Cuz its weird having a random girl just come up and say she likes you. not bad...just weird. Yea, but last day of school, definitely do something like hug him or just lots of touching. (gradually build up the touching). um....yea I'm a guy so I dunno. this is just really random.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
He doesent like you because your not hot in his eyes.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well the most surefire way to success if ur alright looking is to be waiting for him naked on his bed but . . .
 

taqueso

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
the middle of nowhere
If you don't have his phone number (or some other way to contact him over the summer) then you should get it *from him* (number close - search for it or look in the bible), before school lets out for the summer. And I don't mean look his number up in the phone book. That way you can try to seduce him after school is out.

As far as what to talk about - I think girls are guys are the same in that they both like to talk about themselves. So lead the conversation in a way that gives him lots of opening to talk about what he likes or has been doing or is proud of. And then get his number.

You could also just get the guy alone and start making out with him. That worked on me when I was 14 and blind to a girls advances.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yes i was serious....but it doesnt matter anymore you might as well just forget about him because you gave yourself to him basically by telling him you like him so much, so soon....o well tough break....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Well I think I kinda blew my chances today. . . long story short I accidentally threw the ball at his balls (I was aiming at his leg b/c he threw it at my leg and kinda missed.) Anyways I apoligized numerous times and he said it's ok but still, he got so upset with me (which I can understand) but he started calling me nutcracker. I hope we can just forget about this by Monday. . .:(
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
OMG i am NOT going to say that. . .Plus it's too late now, i won't talk to him til Monday.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Call him or something....god......

Whatever, but you need to do something to grab his attention. Not anything sexual, cuz then you'll be like a wh0re.

But there is another side.

You may think he likes you...but fighting a lost cause is simply a waste of time. I would type my patented oneitis post, but I don't feel like it. Don't aim for his balls....god. I mean, what was your excuse?

"I was aiming at his legs.":rolleyes:

YEAH RIGHT!!!

More like, "I was staring at this crotch.":D
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
YOU DONT HAVE THE #!!!

FOR A REASON
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top