"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I need some don juan advice

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Like before my school year ended, this girl I liked told me that she wanted me to meet her sister because I talked to her on AIM once, and her sister is coming home for a month or something...

I told her I'd call her and we'll hang out.

This was about 2 weeks ago and I called her last saturday, but I was drunk and she was in a cheer camp in Dallas, and I asked her when a good time for me to call would be and she said to call her whenever I wanted.

Well I want to set something up, and I'm gonna be out of town next week for like 3 weeks and I was wondering...would it be alright if I called her and told her I wanted to set something up like 3-4 weeks from now?

She might actually think I'm not really interested or something because I told her we would hang out before I left town, but I forgot to call her until recently for some reason. f*ck it. I'm an AFC and need some help..
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You FORGOT to call her??

You are not AFC my friend. :D

Anyways, don't worry about when to call her. If it is a few weeks from now.. so what? She is not the most important thing in your life and she'll quickly realize this. If she loses interest, because she won't see you for a couple of weeks, there WAS no interest.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Lol, yeah, I doubt she'll lose interest in you. Very much so doubt.

For an AFC you sure seem to have got over the "my life revolves arround getting girls" hurdle- and congratulations!

Sure, set the date up. You do what you want to do, so tell her to come see you whenever you want!
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I'm gonna call her and tell to meet me for breakfast at Denny's and I'm gonna be there and it's up to her if she wants to show up and join me. If not, I'll still be at Denny's eating away on some good ol eatin. One thing a girl now a days probably won't satisfy me with, a good meal.
 
Top