"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I need last minute advice: T-minus 2hours....

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I'm going to pick up this girl for our second date. We went out last SAturday night to a comnedy club and some club hopping and had a great time until 5am. At the end of the night I kissed her....but only on the cheek.

Tonight I'm taking her to see a movie and maybe for some pool afterwards. I'm feeling the pressure from what I've read here that I HAVE to kiss her tonight. Looks like it'll be make or break time when I drop her off. I'm just abit rusty and I don't want the timing to be messed up. What should I look for in order to help me decide whether or not to kiss her. Last time I dropped her off and we were both still in the car...should I get out and walk her to the front door this time? Let me know.

M.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Do NOT STRESS IT! That is important, but don't forgett it either. It should come NATURAL!! Build up sexual tension which is GREAT via playing pool because that can give alot of touching and kino.

Walking her to her door shows gentlemanship, depends on situation I prefer todo it...

The kissing should come natural as I said, look for her eyes and how they react, look after her looking at your lips at any time (several times preferably) that means she's thinking of and wanting to kiss you but that doesn't mean jump on her and shove tongue down her throat, it means, build up TENSION and THEN KISS!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yes - kiss standing up - much easer and natural for a kiss goodnight. Sitting down is awkward and clumsy in a car. Joke around in the movie and pretend like your yawning and put you arm around her and see how she responds - if she slips into u then a kiss good night is on the way. If he shys away then you may have problems.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Yea, put your arm around her during the movie, or take her hand, the one you find the best for the moment. If she responds to it, you have all going well for the kiss. Dont think about it all night long. Also, if you are only going to kiss her when you are saying goodbye, both of you will be with some stress, so i sugest you to kiss her after the movie.

When you guys come out of the movie talking about the movie, once you get to some place a bit more quiet outside the cinema, just hold both her hands, give her a big smile, and kiss her. It will be a lot confortable for both of you this way, and after that both of you will be all smiling .)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top