Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need help =[

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey. theres this girl that has been throwin these mixed messages at me, or so i think. like while we talk online, she tell me to download these slow songs and to listen to it with her. but then later that night, we never even talk at all. its like i dont even exist. its been like this for like a year now. and i'm getting so confused. every single time i fall for stuff like this. why is she sending me these songs and ****? i try to forget about her and look for other girls, but she just keeps coming back my mind. should i act like i dont want her or some****, i'm so confused its hurting,lol

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by surface1030
i try to forget about her and look for other girls, but she just keeps coming back my mind.
Try harder..
This has been going on for a year?? What are you waiting for? For her to tell you she is madly in live with you? Be the initiator.. She's been dropping enough hints. If she rejects you, at least you'll know and you won't have spend any more time wondering what she means by all these mixed signals..

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
harharhar
Jack the pirate says "Shes either 1. a tease, 2 a big tease, 3 or interested"

harharhar

make a move either way

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get screwed over by girls with mixed signals (well i always used to :D), just ask her out, you wont lose anything. As the man said shes either a big tease or she likes you

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, it's been like this for a year and you have not thought of one solution to figure this out?

ASK HER ON A DATE.

Yes - She's interested in you.
No - She isn't interested in you.

A year is A LOT of time to waste. All the time you spent thinking about this you could have been getting a nicer job or working out. Forget her interest level, figure out yours first. If you want her, go get her, if her interest level isn't as high as you hope it would be, drop her, move on, don't waste time. She is NOT going to ask you out on a date. She is NOT going to start the ball on the relationship. Call her up and say

"Hey I'm free Wendesday night at 7, let's go on a date to the movies."

Any other response besides

"Yes"

or

"I'm sorry I can't, but how about..."

means she is NOT interested. Figure things out man.

Reaction score
You young kids are lost in the wilderness!!! Quit being her 'online' monkey and only talk to her in person and only in a romantic vein - period!!! Quit being her online chat partner!!!!