Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need Help with Hypnosis, getting it Off; That is.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HypnoHelp
I keep visualizing child hood memories. And also memories of the past 4 months. Such visualizations are disrespecting my family, ill thoughts. Since the hypnosis enabled me to choose the women I want (I have never had choice of women), I remember looking at family members as 'classifying them as unattractive'. They are my family, and wether they are attractive or not shouldn't matter.
Why the fuuck do you look at family members as "attractive" or "unattractive?"

That is sick in itself.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Helllllooooooo, that is exactly what I am saying. BEFORe the hypnosis, I never even thought about that. But, after the hypnosis this is what has happened. It threw my whole brain off balance you see.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helllllooooooo, that is exactly what I am saying. BEFORe the hypnosis, I never even thought about that. But, after the hypnosis this is what has happened. It threw my whole brain off balance you see.

yeah, find a professional to explain to you teh difference between FAMILY and non-family.

I don't even look at my family as "male" or "female" I just look at them as BLOB and BLOB.

So there is no way in hell that I would wonder about "hmm should I approach my sister...?"

You need to get away from you family more, and find something to occupy your time, that way you wnt be able to think.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think of approaching. The hypnosis just enabled myself to look at others this way, everyone. Even my family, and that is what hurts. I've been in isolation for months now. I try to get away from my family as much as possible. I am looking for professional help, but very poor. If you read the stupid long story, you would understand all the details. Nevermind, thanks.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think of approaching. The hypnosis just enabled myself to look at others this way, everyone.

It enables you to do something.

Nature enables me to have sex with my mother. Does this mean I am going to run out there and do so?

NO.

you have a WILLPOWER and only YOU are in control of yourself.

If you think something as stupid as a few lines of NLP can tunr you into a seducing zombie, then guess what. You are absolutely right.

You know why?

Because YOU THINK SO.

However you think, that is how you shall be. If you think you can just control your powers, then guess what?

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR POWERS.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I've been through that. " You are what you think you are". But, I am terribly weak-minded. So everything jumps back and forth.

justakiwi

Reaction score
Have you Tried Dianetics ?? it changes the way you think, for the better, that is. i dont have the time to explain it in detail, but is is basicly erasing your unconcsios mind (they call it the reactive mind)
more info on www.Dianetics.com

(i am in no way affiliated with dianetics or any of its groups)

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're describing has nothing to do with NLP and hypnosis in my opinion. This is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive thoughts that you can't resist repeating over and over in your mind. I have a mild OCD, and I found out that the easiest way to stop it is through distractions. You need to read about treatments for OCD and see what you can do about it.

There is a radical treatment to all mental illnesses including schitzofrenia, which is explained at gocure.com ; read it and see how you may benefit from it.

By the way, how did you induce the confidence and calm states? Did you use hypnosis tapes? What form of hypnosis was it exactly?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can sure the company for emotional damage if you haven't been identified with schitsophrenia(spelling) formally and IF THEY DIDN'T MENTION IT ON THE WEBSITE.

Other than that, I would assume that your final goal is to be happier, not to come back to your old life. Remember, you were miserable there too. That's why you bought hypnosis tapes.

And you are not quite right. The tapes didn't do their job actually. If you want "common" terms, the tapes gave your subconcious mind confidence, BUT they failed to condition your concious mind to accept your new state. Hence my hypothesis:

If you can change yourself to accept your new behaviour you will be very happy.

To actually think about it, you are a perfect being. You acnowledge the flaws of others, you don't really give a f1ck about rejection and peer pressure, you just do your thing. :) Ain't that cool?

The only broblem now is that you SHOW disrespect to others. If you could hypnotize yourself to be a more "smooth" in your social interactions, you'll be happy.

A polite confident person is infinitely attractive.

So one of the solutions to make yourself happy is hypnotize yourself into being comfortable with your confident self.

Therefore, think about affirmations, and make up some centences:

I am happy and comfortable with my confident self
I like being confident
I accept other people having flaws, but my confident self will still treat them with respect because they are people.

Etc...

Reasonable?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by justakiwi
Have you Tried Dianetics ?? it changes the way you think, for the better, that is. i dont have the time to explain it in detail, but is is basicly erasing your unconcsios mind (they call it the reactive mind)
more info on www.Dianetics.com

(i am in no way affiliated with dianetics or any of its groups)
Pffffft, yeah right!!!

Scientology? Forget about it

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I'd like to know:

how did you induce the confidence and calm states? Did you use hypnosis tapes? What form of hypnosis was it exactly?

PatrickBateman

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU NEED HELP

Do you understand what cause-effect pattern is? (X causes Y) or complex equivalent? (X is the same as Y)

hypnosis caused ......... NLP caused..............

I am a .......... so therefore.............

these are beliefs and presuppositions that you are using in your posts.

read this site www.geocities.com/bandlertrial that should tell you about NLP.

aside from that you need to **** all that NLP **** off, and get laid by the fattest ugliest ***** you can find.