Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need Help with Hypnosis, getting it Off; That is.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I need your help. I have instilled/induced confidence and calmness using the visualization NLP and hypnosis. What I need is to get it off, to cancel it out and be back to Regular me. Because I do not like the reactions and how much things have drastically changed, the reactions are good from women don't get me wrong. But, I just do not wish to possess this type of power, I want it off. Please help me, tell me how to get it off. It has been 4 months now. Thank you. Please people, reply with knowledge of knowing how to be de-hypnotised. If you are going to say that I should just accept it, then please don't post the message. Because I only seek help on getting back to normal, so please everyone. Your help is much appreciated. Also, my brain won't shutup, it can't stop visualizing ever since I started cracking on NLP. PLease, everyone. Thank you in advance.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just visualize yourself back the way you were and anchor it.:rolleyes:

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon you mothaf.....!!!!!!!! haha, it's cool.

NMM, what do you mean anchor it? (I am slow). I can acheive it by just using visualization and I won't need suggestions?

Thanks you two

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hypno help!R u knew hear? From seeing of your less than 5ive number of posts here you must be. And Since you suppose someone here can give you some tips on how to go back to normal self again you have something else comming 2 u!!

Apparently you haven't learned ALL that much about hypnosis or the functions that come along with it. If you really want to go back to the way you were or just be yourself again go ahead and do it, just don't go crying back to be hypnotized I don't have time to post anything very constructive for you ( unless you want to become deprogrammed online) Now... you have 2 choices. I got a PDF hypnosis book I purchased I can send you and you can DO IT step by step. Since I don't have a paper that say's I'm certified to de-program anyone who communicates with me. I don't feel I can have you 'deprogram yourself' as you put it. Also your brain isn't going to 'shut up' any time soon. You were visualizing way before NLP and Because you're right brain naturally visualizes every word is possible to form an image of and give it some particular meaning to you, so unless you see yourself being the way you were before... it won't work!! so you're right. Brain doesn't shut up and it won't. Accept it! It's a fact.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HypnoHelp
Demon you mothaf.....!!!!!!!! haha, it's cool.

NMM, what do you mean anchor it? (I am slow). I can acheive it by just using visualization and I won't need suggestions?

Thanks you two
You seem to think visualizations and suggestions are somehow different. They are both the same to your subconsious.

Take a little time to remember a time when you felt the way you want to feel. Focus on that memory as you say out loud "I am [list desired mental states]." Then touch your right thumb to your left wrist. Repeat this process several times daily.

The touch becomes your "anchor."

Anytime you feel the need to experience the mental states you anchored, you just touch your right thumb to left wrist. Since you built a subconsious association between the mental states and the touch, you concious mind will experience the desired state.

In time, those mental states become habits that you experience without needing the anchor.

In the future, be very careful about doing things like putting 'i am slow' in parenthesis. You made that statement less than your other statments with the parenthesis suggesting that it is internalized and assumed. You just programed yourself to be mentally slower! Slippery slope, friend.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slycat, I think you can help me. You also live in the NYC area as I see under your name? Maybe you can help me in person? I know a fair amount of hypnosis because I have been researching on how to get back to normal for 4 months. The only temporary relief I've been able to grasp was a cancel suggestions cd from hypnotictapes.com. And a fellow hypnotist online has made me custom scripts, but they only worked temporarily and still not 100% effect of me being my true, authentic self.

NMM, I am slow lol. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia,multi personalities disorder and I myself think I have ADHD,ADD,OCD after reading their descriptions.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slycat, I think you can help me. You also live in the NYC area as I see under your name? Maybe you can help me in person? I know a fair amount of hypnosis because I have been researching on how to get back to normal for 4 months. The only temporary relief I've been able to grasp was a cancel suggestions cd from hypnotictapes.com. And a fellow hypnotist online has made me custom scripts, but they only worked temporarily and still not 100% effect of me being my true, authentic self.

No I can't help you in person:) If you want a logical reason why not. Here's one; I don't live in NYC anymore. I live in the sunshine state. It's not a top priority of mine to change my location. Hypno you know a suggestion is an idea that if repeated often enough.. your subconscious mind obeys, Now with this happening... you can easily say to yourself '____' whatever you need to say to go back
Sometimes for certain individuals depending on thier level of suggestibility like all it takes HERE IS A DIRECT COMMAND for you to GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, for example; If you were to go in trance back to where you were when you began to become hypnotized in the time when you accept suggestions you no longer want today. Go back to my first post I wrote to you. Embedded Commands and Punctuation Ambiguity was used. It will all stand out very easily. but if you didn't know it until now we got it unconsciously. :) Here is a negation post hypnotic suggestion: Don't turn off any light switch without thinkin about your old self again.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ slycat

hahaha, good stuff.

Hey Hypno, why don't you describe your problem in full detail? Saying tat you just visualize things is like saying you wan't to quit hearing...

Everyoe visualizes something or other.

If you really want lasting help, then describe your problem more.

The only thing you suggest in your thread is that you "imagine" everything. Or, you believe that all and any commands given, directly affect you.

This is not so, remember you must be in a trance state before your concious mind starts bypassing suggestions.

If I just tell you "feel relaxed" it wont take effect unless you trance out. Also, you will only listen to suggestions which YOU already want to happen, or a suggestion which doesnt go against your beliefs.

Accept the fact that YOU are in control of yourself. Nobody has to tell you to stop visualizing. The only thing you need to do is stop, by yourself.

JUST STOP.

And then you can become normal again.:)

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dell, yes I did catch your drift on your other post. I knew you were injecting something =\. But, if I had no knowledge of NLPand hypnosis and you made a reply to me in that manner but a different topic, I wouldn't have caught it. Damn, it sucks that you don't reside in NY anymore, sucks on my part lol. But, I don't know. Do ya think you can do a phone session on me? I could buy a phone card so you don't have anything ill on your telephone bill. Maybe you could deprogram me on the phone? I am already seeking a hypnotist, only one has responded so far. With a rate of 100$/hour/session. And I am super super superrrr pooooor, so I am still seeking free help before paid help =/. I wish I could have a pro just fix me back to normal out of humbleness =/.

Psycho , yes I see what you are saying. But my mind still won't shutup about visualizing, only when I busy myself or distract myself is when I stop it. And I can't really busy myself because I have dedicated my life to just returning back to normal. I will post my story in further detail but it will be a bajillion words worth. I am going to cut and paste my story from a different forum.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here is my story. Please don't mind the Astral references, I only made them because I was reading about Astral projection and time traveling.

Greetings, everyone. How is everybody? Good, I hope. I,myself, am miserable. I must lay out a great amount of details in order to receive proper feedback; so, please bare with me.

I wish to use Astral Projection in order to travel time, to the past. I need to travel back to about 3-4 months ago. I must fix something 3 months ago in order to fix the present.

Growing up with a pretty bad childhood, no father around to discipline and punish me when I got out of hand. Through my adolescent years, I would steal a lot. I would feel remorse, but could not help myself. I have little self control. I am now 19. I was never one to do homework, I was always all play and no work. Then, came intermediate school (grades 6-8). Growing up, an awkward teenager, desperate to be with the crowd. I had low self-esteem, nervousness, anxiety, rather passive. In elementary school, I was okay, being able to talk to girls and what not.

Also, I am mentally ill. I am a paranoid schizophrenic with mutli-personalities disorder. I, myself think that I might be bi-polar, have ADHD and ADD. But, the schizophrenia is most likely for sure.

So, growing up viewing myself the way I did, in a negative manner. I seemed to be obsess with girls, cuz I couldn't get any. I think at age 11, I had my first wet dream ( I was excited,lol) after watching the 'crypt keepers'. I forget what the show was actually about, I think it was a concept of 'Goosebumps'. By the age of 13, I was already having lucid dreams. Being obsessed with the girlies, what did I do in my lucid dreams? You guessed it. If my dream was about school, I would simply yank a girl out and have sex with them. If, I was at home, I would ring my neighbor's doorbell, to have sex with her. I feel so terrible of myself, I know ya'll probably think that I'm a loser. I read something about negative entities sucking your energy in dreams, from these very events, such as lust. Knowing me, in the dreams I could not resist, no self-control. So, now that I look back on the lucid wet dreams, I think the entities were tricking me and feeding off of my sexual energy. I didn't know any better. By the age of 15-16, my lucid dreaming had come to a hault, with very little lucidity from ages 16-18. I started smoking ganja at 15-16, and I am still at it.

What was the reason for me typing all of this? So, ya'll wouldn't think that I'm a COMPLETE loser, lol. To, kind of soften the blow so to speak. Okay, now to the point.

About 3-4 months ago, I bought instructions online on how to induce self-hypnosis. What the website/instructions failed to mention was that the mentally ill should not use the process without a psychiatric referral. I was not even aware at the time that I was mentally ill (schizophrenia). I did not know about hypnosis as a whole, I only knew one aspect of it. That if I induced confidence upon myself, the girls would come to me. Since confidence is the number one women getting element, I induced confidence and calmness on myself for about 2-3 nights in a row. The change was rather drastic and rapid. Soonly, 99.9% of the women could not stop looking at me. And, now 99.9% of the men could not look at me, they directly avoid me totally. Because, men crave confidence, and they subconciously see that I have it and they don't, which makes them intimidated by me. Before the hypnosis, I was attracting about 60% of females, not a bad number right? Yeah, but I still lacked the courage to go up and talk to them. Also, before the hypnosis I thought 99.9% of men looked better than I did. It was just negativity all around.

If you have a fragile personality (me), and you induce the confidence. The confidence will seem unnatural and fake, artificial. This is exactly how I feel. I was once a person all about peace and no violence. Ever since the hypnosis, It's like I've been out on a power trip to subconciously assasinate everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE (my family and loved ones). This hurts me dearly. Because I traded my life in for the girlies. It's like I sold my soul to the devil just to obtain girls, ****! I was gearing all of my energy to getting girls, I was merely chasing my ****. And now that I have 99.9% of the girls, I don't even want them. I just want my life back to normal, to the way it was before I even touched hypnosis. Sure, this is my concious talking, but I think my subconcious doesn't even want to let go of it because it is so happy with it. I hate it, this fake confidence has made me super arrogant. I know have new thought patterns, all confident and arrogant. It hurts me because I have these thoughts towards my family and that sucks. I even compare myself to others now, and how they don't amount up to me. It's really repulsive. I look down on everyone now. I do not wish to disrespect anyone, even if it is on the subconcious level, I don't want it. Now that I am confident, I do not even enjoy anything anymore; as if everything bores me. I mean, I use to find comfort in exercise, tv-movies, music,cigarettes. And now, it's is as if I don't even need them anymore. Like nothing matters, I am unsatisfied. I want to go back to where everything matters, I want to go back to when I would do activities to make myself feel better,I want to go back to being a regular nobody. I don't want to be this disgusting,arrogant,fake confidence having, sadistic *******. I want to be my normal passive, nervous, anxiety ridden self. The person who use to admire and look up to things.

I have posted this same help message topic on various hypnosis forums, all told me that it cannot be undone. I wish to be de-hypnotised. I believe it can be done. Someone to put me into deep trance, with post hypnotic amnesia, to override the self-hypnosis I induced upon myself, to erase it, to repress it or forget that it even happened, anything. I just believe it can be done, but the posters told me otherwise. So, I've come here for help. Maybe I will have to practice and maintain astral projection to time travel back to 3-4 months ago to tell myself not to induce the self hypnosis because the future will be greatly ill, as it is right now.

So, please everybody, any word of advice is much appreciated. I do not wish to live this way, I want to be rid of hypnosis completely, to be my authentic self.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF

So, please everybody, any word of advice is much appreciated. I do not wish to live this way, I want to be rid of hypnosis completely, to be my authentic self.

You cannot be rid of Hypnosis. you are always Brainwashed, in one way or another. The only thing you cannot change is how your brain is "hardwired" from brith. Everything else is brainwashing.

All you have to do is brainwash yourself to a different form then you are now.

Find a good hypnotist, one who will create HIGH tension, make you snap, and then completely rework your mind processes.

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but I am not originally passive to everyone. Just with certain people. If the hypnotist made me snap, wouldn't I act passive and nervous around everybody?

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Yes, but I am not originally passive to everyone. Just with certain people. If the hypnotist made me snap, wouldn't I act passive and nervous around everybody?
Three distinct and progressive states of transmarginal inhibition were identified by Pavlov. The first is the equivalent phase, in which the brain gives the same response to both strong and weak stimuli. The second is the paradoxical phase, in which the brain responds more actively to weak stimuli than to strong. And the third is the ultra-paradoxical phase, in which conditioned responses and behavior patterns turn from positive to negative or from negative to positive.

With the progression through each phase, the degree of conversion becomes more effective and complete. The way to achieve conversion are many and varied, but the usual first step in religious or political brainwashing is to work on the emotions of an individual or group until they reach an abnormal level of anger, fear, exitement, or nervous tension.

The progressive result of this mental condition is to impair judgement and increase suggestibility. The more this condition can be maintained or intensified, the more it compounds. Once catharsis, or the first brain phase, is reached, the complete mental takeover becomes easier. Existing mental programming can be replaced with new patterns of thinking and behavior.

Other often-used physiological weapons to modify normal brain functions are fasting, radical or high sugar diets, physical discomforts, regulation of breathing, mantra chanting in meditation, the disclosure of awesome mysteries, special lighting and sound effects, programmed response to incense, or intoxicating drugs.

The same results can be obtained in contemporary psychiatric treatment by electric shock treatments and even by purposely lowering a person's blood sugar level with insulin injections.

:D

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see, so would my brain chemistry be back to normal completely? That would mean completely, no visualizations anymore too. I really hope so. But, you are saying that a hypnotist can do this for me? Must I mention it, what is it exactly called? The process, I mean.

Thank you.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see, so would my brain chemistry be back to normal completely? That would mean completely, no visualizations anymore too. I really hope so. But, you are saying that a hypnotist can do this for me? Must I mention it, what is it exactly called? The process, I mean.

Thank you.
Its called brainwashing.

It should be called "mindwashing" becasue your brain is only a physical body part, and it bends to the will of your mind.

It has little to do with chemistry (you couldn't take a drug and gain it back to normal) and what do you mean "no visualizations?"

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you.

Yes, What do you mean by no visualizations? What are you visualizing? Are you visualizing yourself walking upright, confident, laid back with your hands behind your head? NEED MORE INPUT!!!!

HypnoHelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep visualizing child hood memories. And also memories of the past 4 months. Such visualizations are disrespecting my family, ill thoughts. Since the hypnosis enabled me to choose the women I want (I have never had choice of women), I remember looking at family members as 'classifying them as unattractive'. They are my family, and wether they are attractive or not shouldn't matter. Yes, that was the old me. But ever since the hypnosis, you know the rest. And when I visualize the memories, I see it in their body language,reacting to my thoughts (visualization). Before any of this NLP or hypnosis, I never use to visualize. I would only visualize if I had an idea, or if someone was talking about an event, I would try to picture their even in my mind. That would be it. But, now; my mind just won't shutup.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help you :cool: