Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Help With A Hip Hop Song!!!!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please help.

This was a hip hop song that was pretty popular around 1998 or 1999 but I can't really describe the beat online. The beat goes something like na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-nunna. There is a repeated line at the end that goes either something like "It's the S-W-A-P" or "It's the S-W-E-V" or "It's the S-W-E-P" but I'm not sure what the actual acronym is. If you know what the song is, please let me know plus the name of the artist. Thanks in advance.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I just heard 'Got Tha Feelin' on youtube.com and it's not the song. I think the group I'm referring to was sort of a one-hit wonder. Thanks for the help, though.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stonedface said:
Ini Kamoze - Here comes the hotstepper?
That's exactly the song i'm thinking.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCUUUSE me mr officer! MURRRDERRRER

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigga really spent 15 years asking around, scouring the web, leaving no stone unturned to find this song. Respect.
It actually took me over 20 years to find.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Nigga really spent 15 years asking around, scouring the web, leaving no stone unturned to find this song. Respect.
That was actually a funny fvcking moment. Creates the thread in 2006 and comes back with the song in 2021. Good moment.

Juan Ma ¡eres de puta madre macho!