Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help here please

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need your insights please

I've had problems with my sister for nearly two decades which is her fault

My cousin has bullied, abused, belittle, harrased, threatening behaviour for years

However she didn't stand up to the cousin bullying, do it happened again, it happened again

She doesn't say nothing

She says it's in my head

Now he threatened her and I seen it, she was a victim and when I text her after about it she gave no reply

Then she said some strange things and then she said she can't remember

Now there is a video of it because my sister's friends were recording and she says there isnt when clear as day I seen her sisters friend recording

She doesn't listen and she swept it to one side

So in essence would my sister like her own brother, father and mother slaughtered? Her, even her friends say what's your sister's problem lying about evidence and not standing up, they say it's your brother

Is she dishourable? Would you cut her off because this is vital, he did threaten her

Honestly, no one believes me, that's why this price of evidence is vital

I needed that threatening evidence from her and could a lie detector be useful (with other physical evidence)? I heard a lie detector police don't take interest, but with other evidence?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
First off, given your command of English I am going to assume this is not occurring in the United States. If so what does your country say about threatening behaviors insofar as the law is concerned ?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This might be alot more serious than you think it is.. Not to project any ideas but in some sexual abuse cases the victim copes by learning to deny it all happened because it can be extremely embarrassing and debilitating to their own self esteem.. They don want to think that their perpetrator hates them or is evil so they cope and make themselves believes it okay that it happened. In the same way, other abuse and threats become normal to them because they are coping hard.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I reside in England and I have written this quickly hence it seems like I don't have a good command of English

With other evidence, can a lie detector test be used?

Has she also acted very dishourable?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When you assign blame immediately, you cut off your ability to see the situation as clearly as you should and see all angles of it.

Until you are willing to remove the blame from the situation I doubt you will find the answers you want.

Trying to blame someone rarely works when solving a problem.