Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help (first post)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with stuck in the old days. Biology, genetics, heredity has nothing to do with being stuck in the old days. I've read research on this, my guess is your knowledge is based on the whims of some dumb-uneducated American woman ... not a good place to glean knowledge.

Or perhaps you're reading Maxim magazine, another real scholarly journal.

Your comeback is weak.

What kind of research have you read on the topic and where are you getting your information?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
( . ) ( . ) said:
A 30 year old man should not be this enamoured with a 21 year old single mum. I find your lack of self respect and childish fantasies repulsive. You have disgraced yourself and the rest of your gender completely with this bafoonery. And I am willing to bet you and your ilk are majorly reponsible for the complete breakdown and decay of our now feminized legal system.

Side Note: I understand you and your kind are quite good at raising other mens offspring so for that I thankyou, but that is all the praise you shall receive from me.

realsmoothie said:
Jesus Christ, boobs, drive the guy into suicide, why don't you?

I think that was unfair. Sure, my seventeen posts don't even come close to your umpteen-thousand... but I'm sure no human alive short of someone who caused the Holocaust is deserving of what you just said.

I'm guessing you're a proponent of strict Darwinism, though. If so, way to go.
When I made my initial post, I never read Guz200sx's original post, I just skimmed the replies and seen his obvious AFC pining. Now that I've actually gone back and read his first post, I think this guy should go ahead and commit suicide.

He has no business being on this forum. He should go to the forum I tried sending rutgersmans to Love Forum.

Smoothie, I have no idea why you think boobies was being harsh. If anything I think everyone has been rather soft on him.

The worst part about all of this is I gave him some great examples of AFC behaviour. And in classic AFC denial, he retorts that those situations have no bearing or similarity to him.

I think we have a new contender for AFC of the year folks. Seriously if you haven't read the original post folks, go back and read it. But I have to warn you, it'll make you want to puke, its that pathetic.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His first post says he has done threesomes and anal play himself, later he says that she was feeling horny so he went in the other way and it was the first time he'd done that. Maybe he was playing with himself.

Somewhat lacking in credibility. But even allowing for that, a 21 year old bisexual single mother, who can't face his parents. Each to his own standards but really, a bad investment by any reasonable measure

Guz200sx

Don Juan
Reaction score
In conclusion to this thread, I have decided to "take it slow" as she said. I will not pressure her into things, I will not profess my love for her anymore and I will limit the compliments and make them rare and in-between.

I'll continue to do my own thing, try to see her on the weekends and what not.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guz200sx said:
In conclusion to this thread, I have decided to "take it slow" as she said. I will not pressure her into things, I will not profess my love for her anymore and I will limit the compliments and make them rare and in-between.

I'll continue to do my own thing, try to see her on the weekends and what not.
There is some great advice here yet you wish to ignore it. As my grandfather used to say : "You sleep with the dogs you are going to wake up with flees".

Another one bites the dust. :kick:

DJD

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The initial gal in this post isn't a bi, she's a lesbian who is confused. Hate to sound like an old conservative here (because I'm not), but you're either gay or you're heterosexual. Look at the research on bi-sexuality if you don't believe me.
I agree with you.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question for those who like to ponder these things:

How many ethnic men have you heard who are bi-sexual? How many ethnic women? I know and have dated quite a few minority women, not only weren't they not bi- (thank goodness), none of their friends were either.

A gal in grad school said she "experimented" with lesbian sex as an undergrad. She's a dyke, IMO, has masculine traits. I don't know any guys who experimented with gay sex.

I think bi-sexuality is a female, white, middle class, "I'm oppressed" creation by the media and culture to get attention.

Read the research on it: Almost all the research on bi-sexuality is funded by "women's centers" on U.S. campuses, or by lesbian psychology profs trying to further their agenda.

If it is heredity and genetic, I want to know why the numbers among minorities and cultures overseas are drastically low. That study I'd like to see!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from the Caribbean. I have traveled many places. One thing I have noticed in my travels is that, for instance, in Latino America (including Caribbean), you either have lesbians (and there are some) or heterosexuals. But you don’t see this “bi” sexual thing going on (and if there is some...it is very very little). Now, I’m not talking about “Latino” women raised or living for a long period of time in the U.S. or Europe. I’m talking about women born and raised abroad.

Women that practice “bi-sexual” tendencies are actually lesbians or women that are dissatisfied with their male counterparts and use the crap we see on t.v. (women getting at each other) to justify this pathetic lifestyle. How can a woman prefer another woman over a man? Sure, no man can compete with a woman when it comes to oral sex satisfaction. But other than that…how can a woman prefer another woman?

This brings me to another theory: I think the reason is the lack of “masculinity” in America (especially white) and Western Europe (especially white). I hate bringing race into this, but I’m simply pointing out the why Westcoaster believe white-middle class-women “experiment” with other women.

I will tell you one thing…when I first moved to the mainland in the mid 1980s (note: I was born a U.S. citizen), I was shocked when “men” loved to watch women going at each other in the so-called 3-some. In my eyes (and I still see it that way), a 3-some is a thing between ONE man having sex with BOTH women. Not two women having sex among each other (while one man gets one of the women). In my eyes, was the ultimate text of male libido! One man satisfying two women by himself!!! Without help!

But the American/Western European version was that of a man getting some help from another woman on how to satisfy ONE woman. I call that…the surrender of his masculinity.

How can a woman become a “bi” sexual, when they have a man that pleases her sexually? It is impossible. She is either, once again, lesbian (nothing a man can do about that) or dissatisfied.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying bi-sexuality is totally culturally created, but I wouldn't doubt it either. The easy path if one questions this is what our first poster did here: "You're old fashioned, outdated, conservative" instead of looking at the reserach or facts.

It's like "Metrosexual" -- totally created by the media because the feministic man was starting to fade away from the media's eyes. They had to trump something up.

If the tables were turned and more masculinity was pushed, you can bet women's groups would be outraged. I work on a college campus, grew up in a college town, went to undergrad and grad school, I know how the political game is played on these campuses.

If you question the agendas, you're deemed conservative or hateful. Not necessarily the case. Colleges should foster one's ability to think, dispute, and look into things, whether they agree with them or not.

I can tell you that every bi-sexual woman I've met is:

1. White, middle class.
2. Really lesbian and when asked, always say they like women more.
3. Makes up some kind of oppression.

... to me, it needs to be questioned.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
How can a woman prefer another woman over a man? Sure, no man can compete with a woman when it comes to oral sex satisfaction. But other than that…how can a woman prefer another woman?
BULLSH!T!!!!

Are you fuxing kidding me?

I'll take the Pepsi challenge against a lesbian any day of the week! That "only a woman knows how to please a woman" saying is crap. And just when the chick thinks she's going to pass out/hyperventillate... that's when she gets to meet the punisher: a built-in strap-on that I have naturally.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, I then fall asleep versus cuddle and chat for hours... so maybe there's something to that after all.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
here's how I look at it:

A bi-sexual woman is good option for any man to take if he want's a more adventurous sex life, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting involved with one for such reasons. With that said, what WestCoaster says I fundamentally believe also, and these kinds of women are not LTR material in the least bit, no matter how wonderful they may seem.

I'm dating one of these girls now, and she completely fits the "profile". White, middle class, oppressed, etc. etc. But you know what? She cooks for me, pays for the dates and f-cks me like a rock star, so you can bet your balls I'm sticking around until I either get the threeway going or the honeymoon is over.

Tell one I love them? Not a chance in hell. You can always bring these types of girls back to the meat sometimes, but they never stay. Once they "experiment" and find they enjoy it, they are usually sexually indecisive for life, because now they always have an alternitive to the BS that always comes in relationships down the line, with both men and women. They go back and forth because they can't deal with their own failures in these relationships.

Only a chump thinks he is the one who can change a woman like this.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
BULLSH!T!!!!

I'll take the Pepsi challenge against a lesbian any day of the week! That "only a woman knows how to please a woman" saying is crap. And just when the chick thinks she's going to pass out/hyperventillate... that's when she gets to meet the punisher: a built-in strap-on that I have naturally.
Totally agree! It has little to do with good sex. Any b!tch that tells you that is either lying or has only slept with boring men.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
BULLSH!T!!!!

Read my post again (noting that I try to be very careful when I use terminologies).

I'm talking when it comes to licking puzzy.

Other than that a man has the advantage in my opinion.

Same thing with the dildo issue...no man can compete with a dildo when it comes to straight up sex.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC said:
Totally agree! It has little to do with good sex. Any b!tch that tells you that is either lying or has only slept with boring men.
No man can possibly lick puzzy better than a lesbian (that knows how to lick puzzy).

No woman can suck cuck better than a homosexual man (that knows how to do it).

No man can compete with a dildo when it comes to straight up sex.

No woman player can outplay a true male player.

Start accepting those things.

Now...who has the advantage when it comes to having sex with a woman? Obviously the man (assuming he is good)...why? Because sex is NOT just licking...it is NOT just straigut up phucking. Sex is a combination of LOT of things.

Guz200sx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice that was given to me was to dump her and that she is not LTR material!!! What kind of advice is that? I want to work through this and figure it out, not ****in let it go. I went into the relationship with a open mind and I fell for the girl. I fell for her beauty, her intelligence, her strong attitude and so much other stuff. Not for her past, or her sexual orientation.

Their are some things about her that I don't care about and I accept it like her having a daughter and most of her past. I am beginning to accept it and get over it. I actually like her daughter and her past is her past. I have a past too, so what.
I see it as we are completely opposite. Her background (all the way thru childhood) is completely different than mine. We come from two different worlds yet we have some things in common.

I recognize that I can't change someone but I have no intention on changing ANYONE. I will accept her for who she is because she has accepted me for who I am.
I do believe she will be loyal. I do believe she is honest.

DJDamage said:
There is some great advice here yet you wish to ignore it. As my grandfather used to say : "You sleep with the dogs you are going to wake up with flees".

Another one bites the dust. :kick:

DJD

Guz200sx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to change anyone and make them fake and to fit your standards??? thats bull****. accept them for who they are. I am realizing this and I am becoming more accepting to it now.

LJC said:
here's how I look at it:

A bi-sexual woman is good option for any man to take if he want's a more adventurous sex life, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting involved with one for such reasons. With that said, what WestCoaster says I fundamentally believe also, and these kinds of women are not LTR material in the least bit, no matter how wonderful they may seem.

I'm dating one of these girls now, and she completely fits the "profile". White, middle class, oppressed, etc. etc. But you know what? She cooks for me, pays for the dates and f-cks me like a rock star, so you can bet your balls I'm sticking around until I either get the threeway going or the honeymoon is over.

Tell one I love them? Not a chance in hell. You can always bring these types of girls back to the meat sometimes, but they never stay. Once they "experiment" and find they enjoy it, they are usually sexually indecisive for life, because now they always have an alternitive to the BS that always comes in relationships down the line, with both men and women. They go back and forth because they can't deal with their own failures in these relationships.

Only a chump thinks he is the one who can change a woman like this.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guz200sx said:
What the hell?
:confused: Why would you say that?????:(

I have no desire to break up with her.

Why would she break up with me if she says she loves me and wants to be with me and all that ****????
Read the DJ Bible..

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 years old, SM, Bi-sexual, sordid past, waning interest level....bah. Those are all irrelevant issues.

From my vantage point, the original poster made ONE mistake.

He used the internet as his primary source for dates....terrible mistake.

At no point in his post does he mention other girls he may be dating. No where does he compare this girl to any past girlfriends.

I dated girls from the web before and the lesson it taught me was that the internet lends itself to self-deception. On the internet, some people end up falling in love with their own fantasies rather than the person they are actually dating.

The original poster's problem may go a bit deeper than he may realize.

Question: How successfull with women was the original poster BEFORE he met this girl on the net?

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Survivor said:
21 years old, SM, Bi-sexual, sordid past, waning interest level....bah. Those are all irrelevant issues.

From my vantage point, the original poster made ONE mistake.

He used the internet as his primary source for dates....terrible mistake.

At no point in his post does he mention other girls he may be dating. No where does he compare this girl to any past girlfriends.

I dated girls from the web before and the lesson it taught me was that the internet lends itself to self-deception. On the internet, some people end up falling in love with their own fantasies rather than the person they are actually dating.

The original poster's problem may go a bit deeper than he may realize.

Question: How successfull with women was the original poster BEFORE he met this girl on the net?
the guy is obviously a loser. that's not to say he can't change, but he seems resistant to the idea.

he's all AFC'd over a 21yo single mom, that's pathetic. a SM is only to be used for casual sex unless you love making your life hell and raising another man's child. even then why risk it when there are other women out there without children? it's just not worth it.