"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I need help! Casual sex situation..

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Hi, I haven't been on the forums for a long time, but now I need some opinions/help. Recently a blonde who works at the same job I work at and used to see came outta nowhere and asked if I would ever speak to her again.

I had stopped speaking to her because when she broke it off with me back in the summer she had said that we were moving too fast, blah blah yet I hear from a friend that she is dating some guy in a town about an hour and a half from where we stay.

Anyways, after that I cut off all contact with her completely because I'm no chump. She contacts me via AIM questioning why I don't speak to her and pleading with me to speak to her again, I'm guessing because she is too scared to do so in person. Anyways, after a few monthes of no communication between each other whatsoever, she initiates via AIM about a week ago.

Yesterday she worked in the same area that I was working in, and I've been nice to her, not exactly giving her the cold shoulder but at the same time treating her like I would treat anybody else. I don't really feel much for her at this point in time, though I am still attracted to her physically.

During work she asked if I had a girlfriend, and I told her while I don't have a girlfriend I'm currently seeing a very pretty girl from South Africa. She says nothing to this while at work.

Later on in the evening, I log onto my AIM and she once again IMs me, saying that "i am very sexually attracted to u and i know ur seeing someone but i cant help it".

This is excerpt of the conversation:

*******: i understand, i just really like u alot thats all, but i will just get over it
*******: do u not find me attractive, cuz i just told u i wanted to have sex with u
DJMaC23: i find u quite attractive
*******: well i will just say that the girl ur seeing is very lucky
DJMaC23: i mean i find u very attractive and honestly speaking as a guy i'd like to have sex with u as well but iono how that would work
*******: im sorry i shouldnt be telling u all of this when im lucky enough to have u speak to me
DJMaC23: im confused
*******: im sorry , i just want to earn ur trust back if nothing else, altough u know i want more than just that
DJMaC23: what is it exactly that you want from me
*******: i really want to be with u, but its highly unlikely, but i also want your body and ur trust
DJMaC23: um, it will take time
DJMaC23: lets say you have my body for instance, what happens then
*******: nothing we go back to how it is right now unless u wanted something else
DJMaC23: i dont know if it would be able to be that way
DJMaC23: easier said than done
*******: why?
*******: its casual sex, no strings attached
*******: it would be fun
DJMaC23: are u serious?
*******: yes, im dead serious
DJMaC23: wow
DJMaC23: i'd have to think about it
*******: ok well think about it cuz it would be fun, im going to bed, see ya at work tomorrow?
DJMaC23: yea, i'm gonna get some sleep as well, see u at work
DJMaC23: night
*******: goodnight

Anyways, so now I'm thinking this girl is desperate and must have no self-respect right now...I mean, when I was dating her I could barely get my hand up her skirt, much less take off the panties...now shes throwing them at me all of a sudden. What do you think I should do about the situation? I already learned to NEVER date a co-worker....any advice appreciated, thanks!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
She wants you to fvck her.

You find her attractive.

What's the problem again?

In all seriousness - if you can't bang her without emotion - you may not want to do it.

But putting it another way - a hot chick want's no strings attached sex......

If you don't want to do it - give me her number.
 

jiro77

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
If you do not care about your job go for it....Also, talk is cheap. What girls say, and actually do can be two different things. If you want to go forward take her out, get her back to your/her place, make a move, and see if her actions match her words. If they don't, politely call her out on it...something like you talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
go into this with caution, I'd be a little skeptical about a girl who wouldn't even let you put your hand up her skirt, and is now spilling all these confessions onto you......keep an open eye but go for it
 

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Could be some fvcked up mofo who's gotten hold of her IM id and playing with you. In that case, be prepared for sound thrashing when you try to make your move.

Otherwise, its all good!:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
ok.........

Hey,

She is trying to give you some pvssy.

cave dweller
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJMaC23
Anyways, so now I'm thinking this girl is desperate and must have no self-respect right now...I mean, when I was dating her I could barely get my hand up her skirt, much less take off the panties...now shes throwing them at me all of a sudden. What do you think I should do about the situation? I already learned to NEVER date a co-worker....any advice appreciated, thanks!
You want to bang her? Bang her. Just don't do it if you think you're gonna get attached. She said "no strings."

Be careful, though, that there aren't any HIDDEN strings here. She may try to sucker you in with the promise of sex, then pull a bait-n-switch and try to get you to be the platonic boyfriend again. Or she may try to trap you.

I'd say go for it...but at the first trace of ANY strings, get yourself up and out of there.
 

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: I need help! Casual sex situation..

Originally posted by squirrels
You want to bang her? Bang her. Just don't do it if you think you're gonna get attached. She said "no strings."

Be careful, though, that there aren't any HIDDEN strings here. She may try to sucker you in with the promise of sex, then pull a bait-n-switch and try to get you to be the platonic boyfriend again. Or she may try to trap you.

I'd say go for it...but at the first trace of ANY strings, get yourself up and out of there.
Yea, I was thinking that as well...I'll see what happens, thanks for the opinions, anymore are appreciated.
 
Top