I need help! Casual sex situation..

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been on the forums for a long time, but now I need some opinions/help. Recently a blonde who works at the same job I work at and used to see came outta nowhere and asked if I would ever speak to her again.

I had stopped speaking to her because when she broke it off with me back in the summer she had said that we were moving too fast, blah blah yet I hear from a friend that she is dating some guy in a town about an hour and a half from where we stay.

Anyways, after that I cut off all contact with her completely because I'm no chump. She contacts me via AIM questioning why I don't speak to her and pleading with me to speak to her again, I'm guessing because she is too scared to do so in person. Anyways, after a few monthes of no communication between each other whatsoever, she initiates via AIM about a week ago.

Yesterday she worked in the same area that I was working in, and I've been nice to her, not exactly giving her the cold shoulder but at the same time treating her like I would treat anybody else. I don't really feel much for her at this point in time, though I am still attracted to her physically.

During work she asked if I had a girlfriend, and I told her while I don't have a girlfriend I'm currently seeing a very pretty girl from South Africa. She says nothing to this while at work.

Later on in the evening, I log onto my AIM and she once again IMs me, saying that "i am very sexually attracted to u and i know ur seeing someone but i cant help it".

This is excerpt of the conversation:

*******: i understand, i just really like u alot thats all, but i will just get over it
*******: do u not find me attractive, cuz i just told u i wanted to have sex with u
DJMaC23: i find u quite attractive
*******: well i will just say that the girl ur seeing is very lucky
DJMaC23: i mean i find u very attractive and honestly speaking as a guy i'd like to have sex with u as well but iono how that would work
*******: im sorry i shouldnt be telling u all of this when im lucky enough to have u speak to me
DJMaC23: im confused
*******: im sorry , i just want to earn ur trust back if nothing else, altough u know i want more than just that
DJMaC23: what is it exactly that you want from me
*******: i really want to be with u, but its highly unlikely, but i also want your body and ur trust
DJMaC23: um, it will take time
DJMaC23: lets say you have my body for instance, what happens then
*******: nothing we go back to how it is right now unless u wanted something else
DJMaC23: i dont know if it would be able to be that way
DJMaC23: easier said than done
*******: why?
*******: its casual sex, no strings attached
*******: it would be fun
DJMaC23: are u serious?
*******: yes, im dead serious
DJMaC23: wow
DJMaC23: i'd have to think about it
*******: ok well think about it cuz it would be fun, im going to bed, see ya at work tomorrow?
DJMaC23: yea, i'm gonna get some sleep as well, see u at work
DJMaC23: night
*******: goodnight

Anyways, so now I'm thinking this girl is desperate and must have no self-respect right now...I mean, when I was dating her I could barely get my hand up her skirt, much less take off the panties...now shes throwing them at me all of a sudden. What do you think I should do about the situation? I already learned to NEVER date a co-worker....any advice appreciated, thanks!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to fvck her.

You find her attractive.

What's the problem again?

In all seriousness - if you can't bang her without emotion - you may not want to do it.

But putting it another way - a hot chick want's no strings attached sex......

If you don't want to do it - give me her number.

jiro77

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do not care about your job go for it....Also, talk is cheap. What girls say, and actually do can be two different things. If you want to go forward take her out, get her back to your/her place, make a move, and see if her actions match her words. If they don't, politely call her out on it...something like you talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go into this with caution, I'd be a little skeptical about a girl who wouldn't even let you put your hand up her skirt, and is now spilling all these confessions onto you......keep an open eye but go for it

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be some fvcked up mofo who's gotten hold of her IM id and playing with you. In that case, be prepared for sound thrashing when you try to make your move.

Otherwise, its all good!:D

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.........

Hey,

She is trying to give you some pvssy.

cave dweller

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJMaC23
Anyways, so now I'm thinking this girl is desperate and must have no self-respect right now...I mean, when I was dating her I could barely get my hand up her skirt, much less take off the panties...now shes throwing them at me all of a sudden. What do you think I should do about the situation? I already learned to NEVER date a co-worker....any advice appreciated, thanks!
You want to bang her? Bang her. Just don't do it if you think you're gonna get attached. She said "no strings."

Be careful, though, that there aren't any HIDDEN strings here. She may try to sucker you in with the promise of sex, then pull a bait-n-switch and try to get you to be the platonic boyfriend again. Or she may try to trap you.

I'd say go for it...but at the first trace of ANY strings, get yourself up and out of there.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I need help! Casual sex situation..

Originally posted by squirrels
You want to bang her? Bang her. Just don't do it if you think you're gonna get attached. She said "no strings."

Be careful, though, that there aren't any HIDDEN strings here. She may try to sucker you in with the promise of sex, then pull a bait-n-switch and try to get you to be the platonic boyfriend again. Or she may try to trap you.

I'd say go for it...but at the first trace of ANY strings, get yourself up and out of there.
Yea, I was thinking that as well...I'll see what happens, thanks for the opinions, anymore are appreciated.