I need help ASAP

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ask for it already? You two were already messaging so the number seems redundant, but some guys prefer a phone call so I get that.

It's not needy unless you make it needy. I don't mean to sound cryptic or anything. Since you're lacking in confidence with this stuff, I think you need to read the DJ Bible (located on this site) and a lot of other texts. There's a lot of stuff you will need to internalize.

However, that doesn't mean you can't take this girl out. The best way to learn is through experience. But here's what you say (whenever you feel the timing is right): "I'm going to XYZ this Thursday night, if you want to join me. Should be fun." You'll need to figure out what XYZ is and just go regardless. Could be something as simple as a sports bar to play pool.
Yeah I asked for her number.

Thank you for telling me about this text. I was looking for something to read and was going to post a thread about the same. It is really good.

That's what the issue is right now. I did everything right last week but I forgot to get her on the phone. And then I felt dejected when the window of opportunity was lostlost and kept procrastinating until she said called me a bro And said she has a busy week. And I could sense from her texts that she was a little disappointed (maybe the attraction level dropped).

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To

Totally agree with you. I read this somewhere on reddit or stuff that women like to play this game where she'll give you a stupid excuse the first time to see if you're persistent enough.

I already asked this girl's number before which she didn't provide so I thought maybe I should ask again.

An interested girl would willingly give her number. Girls who put up obstacles have low interest. She may not go out with you the first time you ask but she will always make communicating with you as easy as possible if she is interested.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind
the first pill you should ever swallow, and we repeat it consistently is how important Non sexual Attention is to women.

Society will shame you for knowing this, but a woman will rinse you and pimp out your Non sexual Attention. & give you nothing, if anything she will ghost you out the blue, just when you thought things were escalating,

They do this many ways, selfies, DM's, dates, hint dropping on social media,

you will sit there DM'ing a girl all night, you think this is great, then when its time to meet up she will go all wishy washy on you. this is because she has had her Fix. you will be raging at the mouth, if you do not prepare for this now, and limit your attention,DM's etc

Another realisation you are going to have to accept, is they have serious psychological issues. if you put a LOL in the wrong place she will presume you are calling her fat.

The phone is for setting up appointments only

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says I don't see you that way. But she'd like to be my friend? She hasn't said this but just in case.
Move on.
Your mindset should be that she's the one losing out.
She might realise her mistake at a later day - or she might not - don't live your life based on one woman's decision.
You're young - plenty more time - plenty more women,

If I get this statement in a social situation, she'll get no more than an uninterested-sounding "No worries" or similar... then I'll just go talk to someone else, or do something else.
If it's by text, I simply won't answer - unless she really pushes for one... then she'll just get something similarly dismissive (but without being a d!ck about it)
No need to be rude, just become 'distant'.

A few yrs ago... I'd recently become single after splitting from a marriage, and had a date with a chick I'd known for years while married.
It went nowhere, there was just no mutual spark.
Then a few weeks later I got together with a mutual friend - The 2nd one (the woman I was seeing at the time), asked the first one why the date went nowhere, and was told "I just didn't see him that way"
Weirdly though.... It's amazing just how interested she became when she realised how happy the 2nd one was with me.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so, I got her reply and she told me that we can call and do a voice call on Instagram as well. So she agreed to talk over the phone but didn't give her number(which is what I asked for...)

Should I just accept this or say something about it?

I sense the attraction level has dropped a little so how do I raise it if there's ever a chance?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so, I got her reply and she told me that we can call and do a voice call on Instagram as well. So she agreed to talk over the phone but didn't give her number(which is what I asked for...)

Should I just accept this or say something about it?

I sense the attraction level has dropped a little so how do I raise it if there's ever a chance?
Man who da fuk talks over Instagram with the girls? How do you suppose to fuk her like that?

Meet her up in real life and if she flaked or no counteroffer ignore her.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl on Instagram. And last week I was going towards closing when an emergency came up and I had to focus on that. I thought the window of opportunity was lost so I didn't ask for her number again although i felt she wanted me to. Now, she texted me and she called me bro. She also said she's going away for a week. Which she never does. I'm panicking and I don't know what to do. Should I straight away offer my number and ask for hers and tell her that I like her and would like to go out on a date with her ? I don't have much time so help!
No offense but you sound like a woman. Keep your emotions in check it's just a girl, it's just your turn. Relax.

Ask for the number, but don't sound like you're just going to prom with her. Plan a creative date and enjoy. Simple.

Modern Man Advance

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl on Instagram. And last week I was going towards closing when an emergency came up and I had to focus on that. I thought the window of opportunity was lost so I didn't ask for her number again although i felt she wanted me to. Now, she texted me and she called me bro. She also said she's going away for a week. Which she never does. I'm panicking and I don't know what to do. Should I straight away offer my number and ask for hers and tell her that I like her and would like to go out on a date with her ? I don't have much time so help!
If there was ever a thread that showed exactly what a scarcity mindset looked like through action, this is it.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you sound like a woman. Keep your emotions in check it's just a girl, it's just your turn. Relax.

Ask for the number, but don't sound like you're just going to prom with her. Plan a creative date and enjoy. Simple.

Modern Man Advance
I've already asked her for her number. We were talking on Instagram. She replied that we can call each other on Instagram..

So I don't know how to reply to that. What should I say?

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already asked her for her number. We were talking on Instagram. She replied that we can call each other on Instagram..

So I don't know how to reply to that. Should I just accept it(which means I let her devalue me and I accept that the attraction is low) or say something or just move on?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Allow me to be brutally honest for a moment because you are running around like a little puppy dog that just got a treat for good behavior, and its pathetic.

she told me that we can call and do a voice call on Instagram as well. So she agreed to talk over the phone but didn't give her number(which is what I asked for...)
She is making the rules. Not you. She is making the decision. Not you. Do you think she sees this as sexually attractive? Do you think she sees you as a high value man?

You asked her for her phone number. She ignored your request. Does that show high interest or low interest?

Please answer because I really want to know what you think.

As far as what I would do? If I asked a chick for her number (which I rarely do anymore because the high interest women will GIVE it to me without asking 99% of the time.......and she didnt give it to me......she would never hear from me again unless she reached back out. Ever. Too much damn trouble IMO. Juice isnt worth the squeeze. And if she did reach back out after pulling the ignore card on me, I can promise the only invitation she would possibly get would be to "come over to my place and hang out".......because that is what her actions demonstrated her to be worth to me. And I wouldnt care if she accepted that offer or not.

Men commonly see things of low interest as shyte tests. They arent. Actions like this just show low interest. And a woman like this will drag you out for free attention for as long as you will allow it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I don't know how to reply to that. What should I say?
You say no. You will text her on her phone number. And set up a date through text or if you're daring give her a call. If you do call, have a very short and light convo with the goal to let her know what the plan is for the date.

Again, say no and have her be compliant. If she says no, move on.

I know it sounds harsh and you like this girl but if you don't set a strong frame and she doesn't comply then it's a red flag and you will for the consequences later on.

Plenty of girls to be following a woman's lead. That's unnatural.

Modern Man Advice

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I dont mean this nasty, but we can tell by the way you type, even if we advise you, you will negotiate from a position that is inauthentic.

and the moment she gives you a kiss, or god forbid a bit of P*ssy, you will start behaving like a serial killer, or ask her for a relationship

Poems and paragraph DMs

you need to learn abundance, and put a timer on your time/attention never be afraid to leave a convo

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OP is dead in the water but I've had lots of luck saying:

"hey that's cool. Text me a picture of you while you are on vacation at (XXX) XXX-XXXX"

and say nothing more until she does. If she doesn't after a week, delete her and go on your way.