Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help ASAP

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl on Instagram. And last week I was going towards closing when an emergency came up and I had to focus on that. I thought the window of opportunity was lost so I didn't ask for her number again although i felt she wanted me to. Now, she texted me and she called me bro. She also said she's going away for a week. Which she never does. I'm panicking and I don't know what to do. Should I straight away offer my number and ask for hers and tell her that I like her and would like to go out on a date with her ? I don't have much time so help!

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you said: she texted me and she called me

Then you said: Should I straight away offer my number and ask for hers

I'll let you think about what I'm getting at.
By called me I mean, she said bro in her texts. I didn't mean a voice call.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh. Her calling you 'bro' doesn't point to her being sexually interested in you.

Still, tell her to give you her #, and that you'll call her in a few days. Don't tell her you like her.
Just like that? Without any context?
"What's your number? " Or should I say I want to take her out on a date or something to show my intent and then ask for her number?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Send me your #. If you're free Wednesday or Thursday night, we'll get a drink at this great speakeasy in town."

If she's 'busy' both of those nights and doesn't counteroffer, she's not interested.
How do you usually deal with the girls who do not counteroffer but keep texting you?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro? lol. didn't realize any women use that term, but then I'm in the UK.

hank offering good advice.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl uses the word "bro", does that mean she isn't interested? Or could that be just a word that's in her vocabulary?

I've never had a woman refer to me as that, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo and Myron Gaines brushed this very statement the last video if anyone is paying attention.
Derb good post bro
Men need to start holding women to standards, someone put it best on here a year ago, they are like a drug addict selling you a playstation for 2 million pounds. Instead of saying GTFOH and laughing them off the park, we buy the product

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you usually deal with the girls who do not counteroffer but keep texting you?
You ask other women out. You date other women. When they text trivial useless texts you inform them you are busy and will get back to them when you have time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much time so help!
You're 22, you have all the time in the world. Hit her up after she gets back. Meanwhile, talk to other girls and live your life.

FWIW, her calling you "bro" means nothing at all. I've banged girls who called me bud, bro, dude, friend, whatever. Really none of what you reported means anything. You have to learn to become the sun in your solar system, that's all.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
H
It's sad how many guys hold out hope with women they're into.

Like, they could walk in the front door, see their chick fvcking another guy, and the next day be like, "Babe, I'm sorry that I made you feel so bad that you felt you needed another guy. I wanna make this work. Whatever I have to do, I'll do it."
How do one know when to stop pursuing a woman? How many times should you ask her out?

I read somewhere some women don't agree on a date when you ask them for the first time. So you have to try again. So should you leave it at that?

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 22, you have all the time in the world. Hit her up after she gets back. Meanwhile, talk to other girls and live your life.

FWIW, her calling you "bro" means nothing at all. I've banged girls who called me bud, bro, dude, friend, whatever. Really none of what you reported means anything. You have to learn to become the sun in your solar system, that's all.
Thank you so much for saying this. I have had issues with self confidence and am not great at social interactions so I often forget that there are more fish out there in the sea.

Did my asking for her number after her calling me bro shows my neediness? Should I have just played it cool?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl on Instagram. And last week I was going towards closing when an emergency came up and I had to focus on that. I thought the window of opportunity was lost so I didn't ask for her number again although i felt she wanted me to. Now, she texted me and she called me bro. She also said she's going away for a week. Which she never does. I'm panicking and I don't know what to do. Should I straight away offer my number and ask for hers and tell her that I like her and would like to go out on a date with her ? I don't have much time so help!
You don't need to get hung up on minor details like whether or not she used commas in her texts or used this or that word.

Just get her to meet you, alone, ASAP, and then escalate on her. If she doesn't cooperate, ditch her and move on to the next. At this stage she's not important and you shouldn't make her important. You don't yet know if she's someone that's worth getting to know or a useless timewaster.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do one know when to stop pursuing a woman? How many times should you ask her out?

I read somewhere some women don't agree on a date when you ask them for the first time. So you have to try again. So should you leave it at that?
I dont mean this horrible, but I have to serve this medicine cold.

This is your classic blue pill thinking, that you have been indoctrinated to think like.

from about the age of 8 we are radicalised like little terrorists to accept everything women do, and still pursue.

I used to think when women split with you, they cried with there mates and gossiped, LOL if you had told me my exes were taking lengths of D straight away I would have though you were a misogynist.

So to sum up..anything other than a YES is a NO, if she says she will let you know, thats fine but she has to let you know that night asap, (dont tell her that in a message)

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Look, women have game too. Just like guys wait 3-5 days to ask so they don't look too available, a lot of women will put up a little resistance so they don't look too available.

Women also do this to test you because they want to see if you're going to ask again. By your logic of "anything other than a YES is a NO", they have successfully weeded those guys out who just wanted sex. I want sex too, the difference is I asked her again and now she thinks I want to get to know her. No skin off my back, I just threw out one extra text. Took me maybe 5 seconds.

My point is, you guys are passing up a lot of pvssy if you think woman are just going to roll over and tell you "YES!" right off the bat every time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much for saying this. I have had issues with self confidence and am not great at social interactions so I often forget that there are more fish out there in the sea.

Did my asking for her number after her calling me bro shows my neediness? Should I have just played it cool?
Did you ask for it already? You two were already messaging so the number seems redundant, but some guys prefer a phone call so I get that.

It's not needy unless you make it needy. I don't mean to sound cryptic or anything. Since you're lacking in confidence with this stuff, I think you need to read the DJ Bible (located on this site) and a lot of other texts. There's a lot of stuff you will need to internalize.

However, that doesn't mean you can't take this girl out. The best way to learn is through experience. But here's what you say (whenever you feel the timing is right): "I'm going to XYZ this Thursday night, if you want to join me. Should be fun." You'll need to figure out what XYZ is and just go regardless. Could be something as simple as a sports bar to play pool.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean this horrible, but I have to serve this medicine cold.

This is your classic blue pill thinking, that you have been indoctrinated to think like.

from about the age of 8 we are radicalised like little terrorists to accept everything women do, and still pursue.

I used to think when women split with you, they cried with there mates and gossiped, LOL if you had told me my exes were taking lengths of D straight away I would have though you were a misogynist.

So to sum up..anything other than a YES is a NO, if she says she will let you know, thats fine but she has to let you know that night asap, (dont tell her that in a message)
I don't have much experience with women so yeah, much of my thinking regarding this stuff comes from movies.

What if she says I don't see you that way. But she'd like to be my friend? She hasn't said this but just in case.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
To
I disagree. Look, women have game too. Just like guys wait 3-5 days to ask so they don't look too available, a lot of women will put up a little resistance so they don't look too available.

Women also do this to test you because they want to see if you're going to ask again. By your logic of "anything other than a YES is a NO", they have successfully weeded those guys out who just wanted sex. I want sex too, the difference is I asked her again and now she thinks I want to get to know her. No skin off my back, I just threw out one extra text. Took me maybe 5 seconds.

My point is, you guys are passing up a lot of pvssy if you think woman are just going to roll over and tell you "YES!" right off the bat every time.
Totally agree with you. I read this somewhere on reddit or stuff that women like to play this game where she'll give you a stupid excuse the first time to see if you're persistent enough.

I already asked this girl's number before which she didn't provide so I thought maybe I should ask again.