"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Recently I just started talking to this girl in December. She said she just got out of a relationship. Within a month she moved in with me. I was looking through her phone because obviously of my trust and insecurity which I should have never done now that I found these forums. She moved out an left a few things she still hasn’t come to get. I’ve reminded her of it once and she said she’ll come get it another day but still hasn’t.

Last night I was texting her an I waited a little bit on her text like between 15-25 mins. She told me she was applying for jobs and all I said was “Nice” she then said sometimes our text are dry and she’s said this before so I said “Ok lmao, and what did you apply for?” She said “A job” at first then a few seconds later opened the messages back up and said that she applied for a few other jobs. She then got mad talking about some girl I use to know because she has a fan page and she goes to assume I’ve been talking to her. I told her she can think as she wishes. When she went through this little for I just told her I was helping my friend with something hence the text “Nice”. I told her I was busy helping my friend.
Ive apologized before for looking through her phone an this is like the second time she’s brought it up.
She text me this morning saying it’s not about you being busy it’s just some things you’ve done that it’s hard for me to trusts you. I’m yet to respond to this. I don’t want to be apologizing again. I feel like that’s the wrong move. That would make me chase her even more.
Note that she respond to me rather quickly within 1-10 minutes. When I was making her wait a little before I responded she would reply with like 1 minute if not less.

what approach should I take here? I’m sure apologizing won’t do any good Because I’ve done that already
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Note she always ask how my day was too. An we tell each other good morning. 90% of the time we are texting
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
she also goes to say that it’s hard for her to trust people
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
You started talking to this girl in December, you let her move in January (juvenile carelessness, i get it), she moved out again (good for you!).

Now, tell her you wish her all the best and block her number.

Then, focus on other women.

(PS: why for fvcks sake do you still spend time on her?)
 

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
243
Reaction score
25
Okay, never date a girl that's just got out of a relationship and take it seriously ( as she moved into yours). You were maybe the rebound guy.

Did she move out because you were a simp and looked through her phone?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Sounds like you have a nice penpal. Letting someone move in after a month screams desperation and neediness, please don't do this anymore.

This combined with your insecurity likely drove her away from being interested in anything more than being a friend.

You need to work on you and improving your mindset to not fall into this same pattern again. Otherwise this will likely keep repeating.
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Ok so how would I win her back because she said “you think I’m sorry is enough”
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
I’ve also stired up jealousy before by liking a girls comment on one of my pictures. She also says before she isn’t the type to give up when things get hard
 

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
11
Age
26
Read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. All of this sounds like bill pill/beta mindset which will never serve you well. You should take a step back from this and look at who you want to become as a man. You and I are the same age, and what I do know as a 21 year old is that we are too young and have too much potential to be this worried over any girl, and this one especially because she already has multiple red flags.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Recently I just started talking to this girl in December. She said she just got out of a relationship. Within a month she moved in with me. I was looking through her phone because obviously of my trust and insecurity which I should have never done now that I found these forums. She moved out an left a few things she still hasn’t come to get. I’ve reminded her of it once and she said she’ll come get it another day but still hasn’t.

Last night I was texting her an I waited a little bit on her text like between 15-25 mins. She told me she was applying for jobs and all I said was “Nice” she then said sometimes our text are dry and she’s said this before so I said “Ok lmao, and what did you apply for?” She said “A job” at first then a few seconds later opened the messages back up and said that she applied for a few other jobs. She then got mad talking about some girl I use to know because she has a fan page and she goes to assume I’ve been talking to her. I told her she can think as she wishes. When she went through this little for I just told her I was helping my friend with something hence the text “Nice”. I told her I was busy helping my friend.
Ive apologized before for looking through her phone an this is like the second time she’s brought it up.
She text me this morning saying it’s not about you being busy it’s just some things you’ve done that it’s hard for me to trusts you. I’m yet to respond to this. I don’t want to be apologizing again. I feel like that’s the wrong move. That would make me chase her even more.
Note that she respond to me rather quickly within 1-10 minutes. When I was making her wait a little before I responded she would reply with like 1 minute if not less.

what approach should I take here? I’m sure apologizing won’t do any good Because I’ve done that already
What's your goal with this girl? We can't advise you well without knowing wtf you want to do.

If it's to have a relationship with her then back off and let her come to you. You've apologized but your future actions are what will really make up for anything she feels has wronged her. Call her bluff and let her stay mad as long as she wants, meanwhile improve yourself in other fields, talk to other girls. Mad girls should make you feel aversion, not make you want to apologize and give them attention.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
She also says before she isn’t the type to give up when things get hard
It doesnt matter what a woman says, it only matters what she does.

She moved out, she is done with you and uses you as her simp.
 
Last edited:

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
So what should I say to her response

obviously I want a relationship but it’s clear I need to raise my value at the same time.
Her latest response was “well you haven’t done things that aren’t so great either. I understand you are busy sometimes, so it has nothing to do with that. It’s the other things you have done that is hard to trusts you” note I do want a relationship
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Should I just leave it on read? I thought about saying I’ve overcome a lot of things in short time and if you can’t see me over coming this then peace
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Because she is also very religious. She didn’t want to have sex when she moved in an said that it isn’t the right time and she wouldn’t have any feeling toward it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
I need some advice here my don Juan’s especially on this reply
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
So what should I say to her response

obviously I want a relationship but it’s clear I need to raise my value at the same time.
Her latest response was “well you haven’t done things that aren’t so great either. I understand you are busy sometimes, so it has nothing to do with that. It’s the other things you have done
 

Nycmfer

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
Recently I just started talking to this girl in December. She said she just got out of a relationship. Within a month she moved in with me. I was looking through her phone because obviously of my trust and insecurity which I should have never done now that I found these forums. She moved out an left a few things she still hasn’t come to get. I’ve reminded her of it once and she said she’ll come get it another day but still hasn’t.

Last night I was texting her an I waited a little bit on her text like between 15-25 mins. She told me she was applying for jobs and all I said was “Nice” she then said sometimes our text are dry and she’s said this before so I said “Ok lmao, and what did you apply for?” She said “A job” at first then a few seconds later opened the messages back up and said that she applied for a few other jobs. She then got mad talking about some girl I use to know because she has a fan page and she goes to assume I’ve been talking to her. I told her she can think as she wishes. When she went through this little for I just told her I was helping my friend with something hence the text “Nice”. I told her I was busy helping my friend.
Ive apologized before for looking through her phone an this is like the second time she’s brought it up.
She text me this morning saying it’s not about you being busy it’s just some things you’ve done that it’s hard for me to trusts you. I’m yet to respond to this. I don’t want to be apologizing again. I feel like that’s the wrong move. That would make me chase her even more.
Note that she respond to me rather quickly within 1-10 minutes. When I was making her wait a little before I responded she would reply with like 1 minute if not less.

what approach should I take here? I’m sure apologizing won’t do any good Because I’ve done that already
Do you have a sexual relationship with her? Any feelings for her?
 

ImFrazy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Like she wanted to she would grind on my dock an jerk me off
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top