How do you guys deal with the preppy girls? They are so fvcking rude and concieted. They think they're above everyone else and they respond like the real B1tches they are when you either smile and make eye contact with them, compliment them, or even try ****y + funny with them. On top of that if they "act" interested they play some really really stupid games. It's not the fact that they were interested to begin with. It was more like a tease from the start. The only time I had a preppy girl on my d1ck was when she saw me with other non preppy girls (she knew I was interested in her before) and it made the stupid b1tch jelous. After that I DJed her, everything worked like a charm and I managed to nail it after about a week later. I'm not one of the "popular" guys or a pretty boy which also makes it harder on me. Do you guys have ways of dealing with these snobby *****es? I asked all the naturals I know and the common response I get from them is either "Don't bother with those hoes. They're a waste of your time" or "Those b1tches are easy. They just take more work because they know every motherf*cker out there wants to hit that". What do you guys think? Any suggestions? And remember that they always think that they're "above you" without you ever even giving them a reason why. It's just part of their mindsets. Thanks for the help.