Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need e-books

K

kengarou

Hi , I am new here , I am from Singapore and I want to get this part of my life(the dating game) handled down here. Still a virgin and I am 23 this year (sad). So i decided that I should do something about it. Anyway , do u guys purchased any e-books or seduction materials out there? Like Marius Panzarella, Deangelo,Tiffany Taylor or whatsoever. I noticed that they are expensive for me to buy as I am currently schooling and not working,but I really want to improve my game. I have purely no skill, experience in talking and approaching women or seducing them. I wanna get laid. I am a total noob in the dating scene. Is it possible is you guys can share the links of the e-books you purchase with me? Hit me with a PM. E-books , audio materials ,anything... I don't know how to start as i am feeling very lost right now. I envy those guys out there who seem to have a chick by their side all the time. I wanna improve.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you will need ebooks so much as you need to go out and get experience, come back and post what you cannot understand, get some feedback, ask three women what to make of the situation for varied perspective, and come back and post some more, try some things, see what happens, rinse and repeat.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just missed the post above you, since its only 3 centimeters long. But thats what you have to do along with reading the DJ bible. Nothing more.

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without knowing anything at all, I can see where your coming from, but bombarding yourself with information now is the worst thing you can do. My advice to you is to go get some nice clothes (button down shirt, jeans and dress shoes will be fine at first), join a gym whether your already in shape or not (women find the fact that you work out sexy...no matter what) and start going to bars with the intent in the back of your mind to meet a girl. It helps if you can just go there and start talking to people. If you're really nervous, just start offering everyone cheers. Almost everyone will take it and those who won't are not nice people anyway. By doing this, you'll probably be able to get out of your element a little. If you can't find the motivation, don't jerk off the day or night before you go out to give you a boost in sex drive.

That's my advice for now.

Lush.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read all of the dj bible first... then a week later re-read it. then go do the bootcamp.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since ur in school. when the new tearm starts back up join all the asian clubs that u can and try to do a sport or something. start studying in public places and not your room.

umm.. since ur a foreign student(am i correct?) u will need a job which will be hard to get but look for restaurant jobs....busing tables, servers, anything under the table. you need money to go on dates if u plan to ever.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kengarou said:
Hi , I am new here , I am from Singapore and I want to get this part of my life(the dating game) handled down here. Still a virgin and I am 23 this year (sad). So i decided that I should do something about it. Anyway , do u guys purchased any e-books or seduction materials out there? Like Marius Panzarella, Deangelo,Tiffany Taylor or whatsoever. I noticed that they are expensive for me to buy as I am currently schooling and not working,but I really want to improve my game. I have purely no skill, experience in talking and approaching women or seducing them. I wanna get laid. I am a total noob in the dating scene. Is it possible is you guys can share the links of the e-books you purchase with me? Hit me with a PM. E-books , audio materials ,anything... I don't know how to start as i am feeling very lost right now. I envy those guys out there who seem to have a chick by their side all the time. I wanna improve.
Ever hear of torrents or warez sites?

torrentz.com
mininova.org

Search my friend and you'll find what you need :)