Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need advice on starting my own business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys ive made the decision that I wanna open up a storage unit business. What are my next steps to accomplish this goal? Should I go to a bank and ask to loan money? Should I create a business plan? Im serious about doing this but I just need some steps on how to go about it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guys ive made the decision that I wanna open up a storage unit business. What are my next steps to accomplish this goal? Should I go to a bank and ask to loan money? Should I create a business plan? Im serious about doing this but I just need some steps on how to go about it.
You need a business plan first. And you need to probably take it to someone who specializes in that sort of thing to look over it and make sure it's done properly.

The bank has to know it's money is going to have a good chance of being repayed before they lens it to you and that's how you show them.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) why storage units
2) who is your target audience
3) what are your profit margins
4) what is THE capital outlay
5) Is there any competition
6) How much will it cost to operate

Some questions you will need to comprehensively answer before you get started

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to work for a storage business for one year. If you pay attention you will learn everything you need to know to start your own business.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The OP left the forum forever four days after this thread was created over a week ago. He’s a man of his word so unfortunately he’s no longer around to read the replies.
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.