Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a lady.

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up everyone if you can help it would be great. Ok heres my problem I'm

getting up there in age. I never had a girlfriend. I have bad approach anxiety

and freeze when I see a girl I want to say something to. I don't know what to

say when I have tried to approach it only goes as far as hi or whats your name

and they never seem interested. I soon either start stuttering or go blank. I

haven't been laid in awhile and the last time was with a chick i probably would

not show to anyone. She wasn't hideous but she wasn't great either. I don't

think I look bad or anything. I just worry to much I guess. I really want to

pull this don juan thing off I am ready for a change I need one. What should I

do. I want to be able to talk to all types of women and not care about rejection

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the sticky threads at the top of the forum page. It's all solid gold.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, change your point of view. You dont need a lady; a lady needs you.

GoodForm

Don Juan
Reaction score
My one and only tip is baby steps dude. You're not going to be a DJ over night but everyday, work on doing something that gets you out of your comfort zone.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I advise you to do lots of reading and lots of clubbing.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aproach and get rejected, its the only way you will learn.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Go to a strip bar and plan to spend $1000 and you'll be a new man.

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that I think I have to remember that when Im out. It just seems when Im out i will get quick glances but I normally end up standing along the wall trying to look cool, which I probably don't

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been reading today trying to find stuff to build me up to approach and I want to go to a club tonight.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I can give you.

Dont listen to other peoples advice, especially if it sounds rehashed from whatever bs you have been doing and probably brought you here.

Go out and do your own thing, and make your own damn destiny. Dont ever listen to the people who bs about "Friends introduce you to girls" and "You wont find it if youre looking for it" Both those are loads of crap and counterproductive.

Forge your own path. And dont forget your past and why you're here.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
"Friends introduce you to girls"
Actually I think that's outstanding advice. I have banged most of my female friends' friends. Guess you could say that's my path.

But the forge your own path is probably the truest thing anyone could've said. Try, fail, try, fail, try, fail, succeed once in awhile.

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
I here what you are saying and I am going to try. And Im working on a better destiny because the one I am living now I am not that proud of.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Actually I think that's outstanding advice. I have banged most of my female friends' friends. Guess you could say that's my path.
Its outstanding advice.. if theres other variables that are going your way.
My crew (as in the people I sarge with) are my closest friends, and we all bring each other in on dates where the girl brings her friends. So in that case, yes, the above is sound.

Now, on the otherhand, my friends (the ones I dont sarge with) never seem to bring me around any other girls. I had a very close friend, who I have since parted ways with, who went on a double by himself, just because he didnt want to bring me in for whatever reason he had. He ended up going home by himself as well, so it was the same outcome, Regardless of me going on a tangent, its only sound advice if your friends want to introduce you around. Trust me, any same sex friends who think you're really good at this or are AFCs themselves, dont want to make more competition for themselves.

So what are you supposed to do then, wait around for your friends, or just go out and build your own harem? My path is more hands on, but I never say close any doors.

MasterFuu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym and start working out if you aren't already. Work your arms, chest and shoulders it will raise your self esteem and girls are attracted to a developed upper body vs flat shoulders, no muscle mass at all.
Get little bit of tan. People with some tan are twice as attractive vs people who are pale. Tan makes you look skinnier, healthier and more attractive. This is a fact.
Third, get a hobby you enjoy. If you like hiking then join a team and meet new people that way. Expand your friend circle get out of the house as much as you can. 70% of life success is just showing up.
Start of as friends with girls so you can get comfortable. Worst that can happen is you will remain as friends. Best thing that can happen is that you will meet more girls that way and something eventually could happen. Your mojo will go up for sure.
That was actually how I got my first girlfriend few years back. I met a girl that had a boyfriend and we became friends. I was not attracted to her so I could be myself and un-shy myself because I was really shy. Soon after she said she had a girl for me to meet.. and I dated few of her girlfriends and it was a huge breakthrough in my dating life.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Trust me, any same sex friends who think you're really good at this or are AFCs themselves, dont want to make more competition for themselves.
Now that's the truth.

If a friend has gotten me a girl, SHE was doing it because she trusts me to treat her friend right. Guys are often cool to my face, but rarely hit me up to come to parties, unless they have a girlfriend or have very high self-esteem.

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I've definitely been working on the self image but i often find myself in the house a lot. I really need to get out more and increase my circle thanks for the advice I will be working on it

DonJuanNtraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I've definitely been working on the self image but i often find myself in the house a lot. I really need to get out more and increase my circle thanks for the advice I will be working on it