Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need a gel that....

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
laves my hair dry and spiky i dont like the wet look anymore so if anybody could give me the name and where i could get it.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
laves my hair dry and spiky i dont like the wet look anymore so if anybody could give me the name and where i could get it.
Elmer's glue, not school glue, though. I'm dead serious, my sister's a punk. It washes out easily with shampoo, although most punks don't shampoo very often. Anyway, this is good for sharp hard spikes.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
MsThang! Hey girl, what's up with you?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard that glue does indeed work great but pretty damaging to your hair.

I have long hair, to spike my shiet I use "glue" from Got 2 Be. Then make it extra stiff with their hairspray. Yellow canisters and tubes. Should be easy to spot.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to use glue but that gel will make my hair wet and i want it to look dry

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Tigi Manipulator.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use murrays pomade (grease) it'll work. :\ just uhm.. make sure your hairs short :) or else you'll pay some dear consenquences when showering

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try "DirtyTrix" clay ($16 at most salons or grocery stores :rolleyes:), or "American Crew" fiber (about the same price). Both work very well, though be sure to warm it up in your hands before applying.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: i need a gel that....

Originally posted by MsThang
Elmer's glue, not school glue, though. I'm dead serious, my sister's a punk. It washes out easily with shampoo, although most punks don't shampoo very often. Anyway, this is good for sharp hard spikes.
that sounds like it would flake like crazy

in the book that queer eye for the straight guy wrote, theres a whole section on different hair products, i dont have time to tell you what it says right now becuase im supposed to be doing homework, maybe later i can, or someone else can relate

its packed with good info, someone check it out

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
You can usually use any gel to get "dry" spiky simply by using a hair dryer instead of letting it air-dry. About any kind of hair product put in your hair when it's wet will leave you with the "wet look" unless you blow dry it.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude, I bought and tried a gel from walmart for like 2 bux for a big old thing of it called La Bella Super Spike, I have I huge thing of this stuff, no other gel has the hold that this crap has, it makes my spikes super stiff and when I go to bed at night my hair looks the same as when I left in the morn and just as stiff, this stuff rocks go to wally world and get it!!!!