Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Nearly Died in a Car Crash Last Weekend. How Can I Prevent This From Ever Happening Again?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know when your number is going to come up. That's why I firmly believe in being grateful for every minute.

Agree with others get to a doctor about your sleep apnea, and try to make sleep a priority, it's part of your health.
I’ve been actually properly resting myself since the accident and I feel like a different person. Actually improving your sleep reduces the random panic episodes during the day too it seems.

I’ll ping this thread again once I get the sleep study done.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep myself afloat and able to do my music gigs on the side, I’ve been getting a rental on Saturday and Sunday.

I got the managers special, and what do you know it’s another Malibu. I guess I’m just destined to drive these things forever:lol:

This is what she be looking like tho:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving while exhausted is no different than driving under the influence. The only difference is that one is legal and the other is nor. But just because it's not illegal doesn't make it a good idea. Just don't do it. Sleep in the car if you have to.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I almost got T boned by a speeding semi that decided to run a red light/lateeee yellow light.
Another driving "hack" I learned is to hesitate for a second or two when a light first turns green. If a vehicle is going to blow through the light, you don't want to be in its path.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving while exhausted is no different than driving under the influence. The only difference is that one is legal and the other is nor. But just because it's not illegal doesn't make it a good idea. Just don't do it. Sleep in the car if you have to.
The sh*tty part is I took a 30 minute nap in my car at the truck rest station right before I got home. Did nothing. Earlier in the thread we had talked about taking a nap for at least an hour at a time instead, as needed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caffeine.

Fortunately, this will be a thing of the past once driverless cars get fully developed.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caffeine.

Fortunately, this will be a thing of the past once driverless cars get fully developed.
What’s crazy is before this happened, I was like “I don’t need any caffeine, I’m fine.”

I’ve always had caffeine when I drive in the past.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s crazy is before this happened, I was like “I don’t need any caffeine, I’m fine.”

I’ve always had caffeine when I drive in the past.
Whenever I'm driving after 18 hours after waking up (or less if I didn't sleep particularly well), I drink Dr. Pepper (any caffeinated drink would do). Because of my prostate condition :mad:, I've had to stop taking caffeine, and only take it when driving like this.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah about that, unless you want to live inside your house the rest of your life, there is not much you can do, and even if you don't leave your home, you can die in your bathroom.....

best thing you can do is stay alert and don't take risks, it helps if you start to put your mind when driving in alert, that normally wakes you up