"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I met a new girl!

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
I want my ex to hurt about my new girl.
How do i do to make my stupid ex hurt the Most?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
This is pitiful man. You're better than this. Just be happy you've got a new girl and enjoy the ride. I hope she can help you take your mind off your ex because she is clearly still clouding your mind.

and to be fair, you've got your answer right there: you'll hurt your ex the most by not thinking about her anymore. Women love attention and validation. Cut her off
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I want my ex to hurt about my new girl.
How do i do to make my stupid ex hurt the Most?
WTF... Leave your baggage at the front porch and move on dude.
Why even try to waste energy on such a meaningless thing. The best "revenge" is that you feel good about yourself and have moved on with your life - regardless if she knows it or not.
 

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Location
Germany
You are butt hurt and she can sense it from a mile away. Not even your new one is gonna help. You better get over it brother.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top