"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I met a girl..... ONLINE

Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Here's a rundown on my current situation, i appreciate any feedback.

I'd consider myself a decent looking guy, not always outgoing and i get rejected sometimes but also have been able to get different girls in the past. I've been doin the whole nightclub/dating scene for the last couple of years and altho its got me some interesting one night stands and a few relationships, none have gone anywhere and certainly none have left me fulfilled. So one sunday night back in december i'm bored and i stumble upon this girl who looks interesting on a site called faceparty. I decide to message her and the response is encouraging, we exchange email addresses and start chatting online.

Right away i notice how much we have in common and how similarly we see the world. The photos on her profile are also nice. Not astonishingly attractive but sorta cute all the same.

We talk more and enjoy our online chats.

Then into january and we both start to compliment eachother a lot more and like eachother a lot more. She confesses that she likes me and that she'd go out with me in real life for sure. I share the same sentiments. Basically she's my ideal girlfriend. And i know she's genuine. We've also talked on the phone and got on great. I suggested meeting and she said she'd love to.

I dont really know what the problem is.. i guess we are just both so into eachother that one of us is bound to be slightly disapointed in real life. Also, i'm a bit wary of suggesting meeting up again cos i already mentioned it and dont want to seem TOO keen. We only live about 20 miles apart and she's got into my university so she'll be going there in september. Basically, if all goes well she could be a long term thing if we just get on and like eachother in real life, i just dont know how to bring up and arrange the meeting up idea again without seeming too keen and into her... even though she's made it clear how she's really into me. Thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
i just dont know how to bring up and arrange the meeting up idea again without seeming too keen and into her...
You're afraid of rejection. Booo

You should be intrested in her. You should be into her. You should be keen

Set a date, time and activity. Kiss her the first time you see her.

It will set the tone for the rest of the relationship.

Never be ashamed of your own desires as a man.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by looking for answers
Basically she's my ideal girlfriend. And i know she's genuine. We've also talked on the phone and got on great.
Sorry man but me thinks you are jumping the gun a bit here.

Online/Telephone relationships aren't even close to "real life"

You don't want to "seem" desperate? You're meeting women on an internet site!

If that isn't the definition of desperate, I don't know what is.

You're worrying too much. Call her and ask her out. Keep your expectations under control. Forget about any relationship with this girl at first. Just go have some fun and see where it goes.

Peace.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
She is really 300lbs those pics of hers are theifed from another profile
 

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Re: Re: I met a girl..... ONLINE

Originally posted by Slickster
Sorry man but me thinks you are jumping the gun a bit here.

Online/Telephone relationships aren't even close to "real life"

You don't want to "seem" desperate? You're meeting women on an internet site!

If that isn't the definition of desperate, I don't know what is.

You're worrying too much. Call her and ask her out. Keep your expectations under control. Forget about any relationship with this girl at first. Just go have some fun and see where it goes.

Peace.
From my experience, Slickster nail this one. You can't assume anything from the internet. It can be deceptive, causing you to much false hope.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by just_that_easy
Here's a rundown on my current situation, i appreciate any feedback.

I'd consider myself a decent looking guy, not always outgoing and i get rejected sometimes but also have been able to get different girls in the past. I've been doin the whole nightclub/dating scene for the last couple of years and altho its got me some interesting one night stands and a few relationships, none have gone anywhere and certainly none have left me fulfilled. So one sunday night back in december i'm bored and i stumble upon this girl who looks interesting on a site called faceparty. I decide to message her and the response is encouraging, we exchange email addresses and start chatting online.

Right away i notice how much we have in common and how similarly we see the world. The photos on her profile are also nice. Not astonishingly attractive but sorta cute all the same.

We talk more and enjoy our online chats.

Then into january and we both start to compliment eachother a lot more and like eachother a lot more. She confesses that she likes me and that she'd go out with me in real life for sure. I share the same sentiments. Basically she's my ideal girlfriend. And i know she's genuine. We've also talked on the phone and got on great. I suggested meeting and she said she'd love to.

I dont really know what the problem is.. i guess we are just both so into eachother that one of us is bound to be slightly disapointed in real life. Also, i'm a bit wary of suggesting meeting up again cos i already mentioned it and dont want to seem TOO keen. We only live about 20 miles apart and she's got into my university so she'll be going there in september. Basically, if all goes well she could be a long term thing if we just get on and like eachother in real life, i just dont know how to bring up and arrange the meeting up idea again without seeming too keen and into her... even though she's made it clear how she's really into me. Thanks
Hey there, just_that_easy

If any of you will be disappointed now you will be disappointed later too so that's a mute point, just meet, also, DJs ask chicas out. Just because you do does not imply a dependancy type of interest. But the fact that you talked to her a lot online probably gave her a clue. Go out, be cool, laid back, flirty, and heavy on the kino.
 
Top