Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I messed up with this hot girl and need help on how to get her back out.

Reaction score
I told her we would do it again soon no reply. I tried to call her nothing. She replied back when i sent a funny pic of me and sent smiley face said hope you have a good day. So what value texts could i send and have her be comfortable again to go out with me? Obviously cant say you dont want to see her again even if its a joke.

Im just tired of making mistakes.

Attachments

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much texty texty, sausage. Don't engage in text conversation. Not even when you're in a LTR.

-Leave it a week and ask her out again. THE PHONE IS FOR SETTING DATES.

-DO NOT come out with sappy bullsh!t like 'I had a good time, did you?' You assume she did. If you ask things like this you are seeking validation which an interested girl will give you unprompted by going out with you.

-Go and find another one to see simultaneously. The less attention you give, the more you'll receive. Don't be ignorant, but DO NOT chase either.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too interested and acting needy. You also probably said something awkward to her when you got overly excited and nervous. You need to stop messaging this girl for a week, unless she texts you first. Take this time to clear your head, because she is clearly too deep inside it. Recenter yourself and your mind. After a week or two, just be chill and cool and invite her out. Don't be needy, don't put her on a pedestal. Don't treat her like a pretty girl, just treat her like a normal person. If she blows you off after the week of no contact, you can wait 2-3 more and then ask her out only one more time. If still no luck, you have to move on.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again the same issue over and over and over. When are you going to fvcking learn? Literally this is at least the 5th time reading the same thing.

Do it once, ok. Here is what you did wrong, now do it this way next time. Second time, ok...so what happened here? I thought we just had this discussion and decided this is what you should do instead.

3rd, 4th and now 5th time?

Dude, obviously you either are not paying attention AT ALL to what anyone is posting in your other threads, or you just are going to keep doing what obviously doesn't work in spite of what we are posting.

Either way, I have nothing to add. Obviously it isn't going to make ANY difference because you already have it in your mind your going to keep doing what you are doing.

You need to answer this:

Why ask for advice if you aren't going to fvcking use it?