Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I may sound naive but, today, I had a girl I know deliberately cross my path.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this girl who is 9 years younger than me, 33, for going on 3 years. She's very friendly, if not devout, a saint of God. I'm almost certain she's a virgin. She is quiet, but confident. She looks as though she would be a Good stay-at-home mom.

The story or problem is today I was going about my business at work, and she comes out of her business (almost as if, Planned) to bump into me, but I ignored her and let her walk in front of me, as she goes into her car. Her body language was of "I hope he says something to me." I could see her hesitate awkwardly before she got to her car.

She knows I make money. She hates me for not Chasing her, for the past 2 and a half years, the times we've spent with mutual friends, but rarely talked one on one. We talked face to face a month ago, and she was happy/excited to see me, even though I hadn't seen her in a few months.

I like/love her sister, who reminds me of my ex-oneitis, almost identical *think Reese Witherspoon personality. Her other older sister, eh, she's just different than both of them, and married last year. Her mom and dad are down-to-Earth, like farmers.

She's attractive to me, but just a little of the quiet/hard-to-get side. I hope that I see her tomorrow, but still do not know if she longs to be with me, or if she thinks about me, like tonight.

I think I'll ask her, next time I get the opportunity, "What are you, studying to be a nun?" She looks the chick from On the Waterfront, but with brown hair.

Thanks

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this **** for real?

Dude who cares what she is thinking about at night. If you want her show you are interested, stop playing these stupid games man you sound like a damn woman.

She is a shy girl, I know their type and love their type but they will not make the first move. You gotta go for it. OTherwise, keep mentally masturbating about her wanting you bro.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I hope that I see her tomorrow, but still do not know if she longs to be with me, or if she thinks about me, like tonight.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, she likes Pride & Prejudice. Didn't see her today. Maybe I'll see her in church Sunday even though she hasn't attended my church for a couple of months. She probably saw me today but I definitely did not see her. Then this Other woman who works at a wedding store said she'd set me up with a blond she knows. That's my life at the moment, slow-going.