Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I matched with a Christian woman

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's very smiley and looks very natural in all her pictures.
I assume she's one of those wait until you're gonna marry before sex etc. Should I ask her about her Christian values, how much she values them etc. Or just assume she's AWALT?
The reason I'm asking is because I know she has the same nature as all other women.
But her religion tells her that she shouldn't behave like her nature tells her too, but in accordance with what the bible tell her.
Should I ask her about her Christian values and be good-faithed towards what she says?
Cause if she has Christian values, that's kinda rare these days and maybe a good thing?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she's one of those wait until you're gonna marry before sex etc. Should I ask her about her Christian values, how much she values them etc. Or just assume she's AWALT?
The reason I'm asking is because I know she has the same nature as all other women.
But her religion tells her that she shouldn't behave like her nature tells her too, but in accordance with what the bible tell her.
Should I ask her about her Christian values and be good-faithed towards what she says?
Cause if she has Christian values, that's kinda rare these days and maybe a good thing?
Vibe with her, make her laugh when messaging. You’ll never know what type of gal you’re dealing with until you truly meet in person.

Give this one a shot. Never know, might have a unicorn in your hand.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibe with her, make her laugh when messaging. You’ll never know what type of gal you’re dealing with until you truly meet in person.

Give this one a shot. Never know, might have a unicorn in your hand.
Good advice. I'll see how it goes. But the reason I'm a bit unsure is because I assume she's look for a Christian man aswell, and from what I understand most of the red pill advice goes against Christian way of living when it comes to dating.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two good friends of mine have been dating for a long time and have a great relationship. The guy is an atheist and the girl is a hardcore Christian from a Christian family. And apparently her family loves him and gets along great with him even though they know he's an atheist (he's very open about it). So who knows maybe it could work. But in general I think this does not work well the vast majority of the time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking her about her values is like asking a company's PR agent whether they have a commitment to treating their staff well, or asking a political spokesperson whether they have done anything good for their constituency. Of course they will tell you a diplomatic answer. You have to be more subtle and nonverbal about decoding who a person is than that.

By the way, if you want to live in a particular way because you have a conviction to do so - dont be stopped by "the red pill advice" you get from the internet, or other people in general. You will be told to "live life on your terms" in one breath, but in the other, you obviously arent doing that if you fill your brain uncritically with the black and white dictates of some possibly cluster B-spectrum internet personality. If you think a christian way of living would be good and youd want a woman who feels the same, then live like that. The red pill is supposed to be informative, like reading a geographic map, not prescriptive like following a medication.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her about her faith or values. Take her out on a date just like you would with any other girl. Once you get to know her a little bit, then you will get the answer to your questions.

Don't let the Christian thing fool you though. I used to date a Christian girl when I was younger. She went to a Christian church and her dad was a deacon at the church. She loved to bang. Her favorite was gettting machine gunned from behind.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already mental masturbation. Most aren't waiting and it's a shtick typically after the CC. There's a odd girl who is legit but it's not the norm. It's an anomaly at best.obv pursue but don't treat lime a unicorn.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all were right, from our conversations I found her to be AWALT. She didn't care if I was Christian myself. Maybe it was mostly about virtue signaling. She was nice to talk to, but not like she was any different. I actually think that if you want to be in a relationship with Christian values, it's you task as a man to lead the relationship in that direction. As it's natural for the woman to follow. Just like the girl i matched with didn't mind if I was or wasn't a Christian. But ofc, if you do want to have a relationship based on christian values, finding a christian girl will make the prossess easier i guess.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, sure, just believe whatever she says.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible is red pill.
I disagree. The New Testament teaches men to be emasculated. In one verse Jesus literally encourages males to literally neuter themselves. Tells us lusting after any woman is wrong, also says if someone hits you, turn the other cheek, and if someone steals from you, roll over like a doormat and give him more of your stuff. More like a book on how to be weak and pathetic if you ask me. I agree with Nietzsche's take on it. Was written by men too weak to do anything to change their lives, so they made being strong a "sin" and being weak a virtue. "Blessed are the meek", etc.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. The New Testament teaches men to be emasculated. In one verse Jesus literally encourages males to literally neuter themselves. Tells us lusting after any woman is wrong, also says if someone hits you, turn the other cheek, and if someone steals from you, roll over like a doormat and give him more of your stuff. More like a book on how to be weak and pathetic if you ask me. I agree with Nietzsche's take on it. Was written by men too weak to do anything to change their lives, so they made being strong a "sin" and being weak a virtue. "Blessed are the meek", etc.
Yeah I agree. It's such a contrast to the old testament.