Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I made an mistake.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that i know of, doesn't have the nicest face but her body is something else, she have a boyfriend (i know the guy from sight, seems like a weak guy) and yesterday by almost midnight she started sending me messages, as we chatted the convo got warmer and warmer, till a point that she was convertly talking about liking me and related stuff, so i sent her an invite to intercourse, i was damn aroused by the conversation as you guys can imagine, and my mind was foggy.

She replies with "but i'm dating right now", i answered with, "when you're free, give me a check" she said "will do handsome".

The thing is, she said to me she is going through a rough time with her boyfriend, and the fact that i did what i did may cause her relationship to diminish, and i feel guilty about talking dirty with some guy gal, it was midnight, this guy must've been asleep, and his girl was talking dirty to some other guy (me).

I already had in mind to only approach her when she is single, but the damn chat yesterday made me do something that i'm not proud of.

But remember, in all continents, in all countries, woman are the same.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've should've text her let's meet asap. When a girl tells you she's having tough time with her bf it's her saying she's wants to fvck with you and giving you a sing. I've had girls before like that. We would met, had sex and her boyfriend is completely gone out of the picture.

But remember don't get serious with those kind of girls. Not ltr or anything just straight up fvcking to the core. And then dump when you get bored.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've should've text her let's meet asap. When a girl tells you she's having tough time with her bf it's her saying she's wants to fvck with you and giving you a sing. I've had girls before like that. We would met, had sex and her boyfriend is completely gone out of the picture.

But remember don't get serious with those kind of girls. Not ltr or anything just straight up fvcking to the core. And then dump when you get bored.
You never had to deal with the boyfriend finding out or something like that?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
till a point that she was convertly talking about liking me and related stuff, so i sent her an invite to intercourse

You said this in so many words? I think you overplayed your hand. Like stated above, you should have made more innocuous plans without sounding too eager.

BTW I've banged girls with boyfriends and had them find out. Not an ideal situation, so be discreet.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday by almost midnight she started sending me messages, as we chatted the convo got warmer and warmer, till a point that she was covertly talking about liking me and related stuff
Liking or licking? And what do you mean by covertly? It sounds to me like she has no intention of cheating on her bf and she's just using you for attention.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

You said this in so many words? I think you overplayed your hand. Like stated above, you should have made more innocuous plans without sounding too eager.

BTW I've banged girls with boyfriends and had them find out. Not an ideal situation, so be discreet.
Honestly, i was kinda drunk, i don't like to give someone else girl attention, that's why the title is i made an mistake and if she accepted, i would realize what i've done and back off. Call me weak or something, but being the jody who bangs other guys girlfriends is not for me.

I wanted to see if there were other guys who did something like this and sure there is, always nice to read some familiar words.

She likely is on her way out anyway...this is common. Women almost always have another guy lined up before leaving the one they are with.
Yes, i know from a third party contact that their relationship is getting colder. What do you think about being the "other guy lined up"?

Liking or licking? And what do you mean by covertly? It sounds to me like she has no intention of cheating on her bf and she's just using you for attention.
Covertly as : "oh i always pay attention at you..." this kinda bull****, ya know. And about the other stuff, i really don't care, i just wanted a little emotion before bed so i went berserk and flirted with another guy girl.

U

user43770

Not ideal at all. It can end up very badly.

I read stories about it all the time, young buck.

Keep that in mind.

U

user43770

Keep that in mind.
But also keep in mind, that I've been that guy.

Still am that guy.

So he's out there

Better have a set of nuts on you

Lmao

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Keep that in mind.
Here in my country passion crimes are popular. Also, there is a big hate towards guys that bangs woman from other dudes, they have a special nickname, and when they recieve the nickname, their prestige is kaput.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in my country passion crimes are popular. Also, there is a big hate towards guys that bangs woman from other dudes, they have a special nickname, and when they recieve the nickname, their prestige is kaput.
Isn't brazil a dangerous place? I wouldn't do it because the guys cousin could be some gang member :D. I'm personally not against fvcking another mans girl. First of all it's not his girl, he believes that it's his girl. I don't think that any man owns a girl in 2020 and the old belief system has to be erased completely.
If there would be laws against infidelity i would respect that, if we'd live in a religious society were sleeping around wouldn't seem as normal i would respect that but not in 2020.
The earlier men learn this the better their lifes will be. Most women have already at least one guy lined up if the relationship is about to end. This girl would most likely meet and fvck you so she's not a quality girl anyway.
I've been on both sided and i just don't care anymore.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morally it doesn’t sit right with you. Leave it be for now and let her reach out when she’s single; if she ever pulls the trigger.

If you’re going after taken women it sounds like you don’t have a ton of other options?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
yes, its a HUGE mistake. if you ever got involved with this chick and you're likely to catch feelings, it will only suck for you. especially if she chooses her bf over you or gets back to him

being the rebound is only cool if you have other girls and you're not likely to catch feelings

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't brazil a dangerous place? I wouldn't do it because the guys cousin could be some gang member :D. I'm personally not against fvcking another mans girl. First of all it's not his girl, he believes that it's his girl. I don't think that any man owns a girl in 2020 and the old belief system has to be erased completely.
If there would be laws against infidelity i would respect that, if we'd live in a religious society were sleeping around wouldn't seem as normal i would respect that but not in 2020.
The earlier men learn this the better their lifes will be. Most women have already at least one guy lined up if the relationship is about to end. This girl would most likely meet and fvck you so she's not a quality girl anyway.
I've been on both sided and i just don't care anymore.
Brazil is a very dangerous place, there is a saying that goes something like: "when killing a jody we use brand new bullets", every now and then a guy kills his cheating wife or gf and then surrender to the police fearing to be lynched. No man "owns" a woman, specially here, we are under a lot of US influence, but that doesn't stop any angry cuckold to pick up a gun and shoot his woman and the cheater 6 times in the head.

Morally it doesn’t sit right with you. Leave it be for now and let her reach out when she’s single; if she ever pulls the trigger.

If you’re going after taken women it sounds like you don’t have a ton of other options?
I couldn't have said it better myself.

yes, its a HUGE mistake. if you ever got involved with this chick and you're likely to catch feelings, it will only suck for you. especially if she chooses her bf over you or gets back to him

being the rebound is only cool if you have other girls and you're not likely to catch feelings
Understood. If she does that with her boyfriend, she'll do that to me and the next one to come.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Brazil is a very dangerous place, there is a saying that goes something like: "when killing a jody we use brand new bullets", every now and then a guy kills his cheating wife or gf and then surrender to the police fearing to be lynched. No man "owns" a woman, specially here, we are under a lot of US influence, but that doesn't stop any angry cuckold to pick up a gun and shoot his woman and the cheater 6 times in the head.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Understood. If she does that with her boyfriend, she'll do that to me and the next one to come.
I had a college roommate and friend from Brazil and he told me they love white guys there and I would kill it because all the poor hot chicks from the villages would try and get with me so I would get them pregnant and they could come back to the US with me. I always found Brazilian chicks to be hot af...never been there but now that I know more about the crazy stuff that happens there I doubt I would be going any time soon haha

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a college roommate and friend from Brazil and he told me they love white guys there and I would kill it because all the poor hot chicks from the villages would try and get with me so I would get them pregnant and they could come back to the US with me. I always found Brazilian chicks to be hot af...never been there but now that I know more about the crazy stuff that happens there I doubt I would be going any time soon haha
You would knock up brazilian chicks to drag them with you back into the US? To each his own...

Igetit!

Reaction score
You would knock up brazilian chicks to drag them with you back into the US? To each his own...
Lol...... had me confused there for a second too, until I reread it.

He's not saying that he would purposely try to get the women pregnant. He's saying that because the women there like white guys, that THEY would try to get pregnant by him in order to come to America and leave their poor lifestyle behind. And because of that, he would "kill it"....as in do very well with the women there.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. He said that would be their plan as to why they would be all about guys from the US
Yeah after the replies i re-read it and all made sense hahahahaha

Honestly, you would attract some nice chicks by just being a foreigner, and not those ghetto girls, some really nice ones...

BTW, don't mess with ghetto girls when you come here if you do, they are hot, but trust me, not worth the shot.