Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I made a big mistake asking out my co-worker last night

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her with a text message, so what excuse can I make up? So it won't be so awkward working with her now, I was gonna say that was my little sister texting you last night not me, do you think that would work?

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, what's the problem? did she say no?

Second, don't tell her that you little sister was texting her, that's pvssy crap.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
First of all, what's the problem? did she say no?

Second, don't tell her that you little sister was texting her, that's pvssy crap.
Yes, and what am I supposed to tell her?

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what I was thinking last night, I wish I never asked her out.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be a man, tell her u cant make it and you will make it up to her some day (but u wont)

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
be a man, tell her u cant make it and you will make it up to her some day (but u wont)
She rejected me, and now it's going to be awkward working with her. What can I do to fix this?

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Uhh... don't let it be awkward. Just act like nothing happened. That's what I do when I get rejected and it works well.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Uhh... don't let it be awkward. Just act like nothing happened. That's what I do when I get rejected and it works well.
yeah but did you work with the person?

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I hit my max posts for today, so I can't reply again, but I'll edit this post.

Okay, now this is the last time I'm going to say this. Accept that you've been rejected and act like nothings changed.

If YOU make this awkward, It will be awkward.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I say that was brother texting you last night, he was playing a joke on me.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi said:
yeah but did you work with the person?
Who cares? You messed up with the text, but who cares what she thinks? Just act like you normally would around her and i'm sure she will do the same.

And don't make up some BS about your sister texting her, that sounds very made up.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
Who cares? You messed up with the text, but who cares what she thinks? Just act like you normally would around her and i'm sure she will do the same.
she's not acting normal around me though, she wants nothing to do with me.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference buddy. You can just go about your day-to-day activities and talk to others. Act like you don't care and within a week or two, you ACTUALLY won't care.
If anything she'll feel awkward! And she'll see you in a different light for being so cool about it.

This happened to me...I just played it cool and was my normal outgoing social self with everyone else. She went into her shell and avoided the group conversations. Guess who came out on top in the end?!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude my friend did this, to b honest he didn't really care and those two still got on fine. So what if she rejected u, Its not really a big deal, but from this jus take it has a learning experience, if u like a girl at work ask her a simple question. "when r u leaving" thats when i ask girls i like at work out. Because think about it that girl did u a favour could u imagine going out with this girl and she sees u flirting with the other girl customers.

Don't piss in ur own pool lol

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol like others have said already...CALM DOWN.

Okay:
1) you did nothing wrong (although I wouldn't recommend asking a girl out via texting but at least you did something)
2) forget about it, she rejected you now move on. It'll become easier as time passes so just act normal. Its ONLY going to BE awkward if your all nervous around her because of this. So dont' be.
3) Look on the positive side, it'll make you feel better. For instance, your one step closer to becoming a DJ :cool:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at as though she made a bad choice and she has bad taste in men. If you like yourself, that's exactly what you'd be thinking. She's not worth the time you're spending worrying about it.

Her loss!

God luck, bro!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke007 said:
Indifference buddy. You can just go about your day-to-day activities and talk to others. Act like you don't care and within a week or two, you ACTUALLY won't care.
If anything she'll feel awkward! And she'll see you in a different light for being so cool about it.

This happened to me...I just played it cool and was my normal outgoing social self with everyone else. She went into her shell and avoided the group conversations. Guess who came out on top in the end?!
Best advice.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say in the text and what was her reply?

Don't play any stupid kiddy games and claim that it wasn't you texting.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why i put a line between my work and my personal life.
u just teach yourself a good lesson. never mess up with a coworker.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
lol like others have said already...CALM DOWN.

Okay:
1) you did nothing wrong (although I wouldn't recommend asking a girl out via texting but at least you did something)
2) forget about it, she rejected you now move on. It'll become easier as time passes so just act normal. Its ONLY going to BE awkward if your all nervous around her because of this. So dont' be.
3) Look on the positive side, it'll make you feel better. For instance, your one step closer to becoming a DJ :cool:
If asking a girl over a text is one step closer to being a dj than i dont know anything about this. No girl is gonna accept some ***** that cant ask a girl out atleast over the phone.

Seriously grow some balls, be a man, and next time ask her in person or atleast over the phone. You are not confident and thats why she rejected you. Look at you trying to make one of the dumbast lies ever ...my sister texted you who would believe that?