Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I Love You"

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJs, I just read the article about a DJ's "Ace in the Hole", the 3 words. I just want to know how often you tell girls this, and how long it took you to say it for the first time in your relationship. Did you use it as an "Ace in the Hole?"

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in my experience with my current relationship, she told it first. It was like 1 and a half month in the relationship. I told her like 3 weeks after. I just do it when i know i'm really feeling it. Usually they will say it first and will tell you "you don't have to reply, tell me when you feel it" so you have the advantage.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with my GF for about 12 months and haven't said it yet. And she's more crazy for me than ever - sometimes I feel like saying "I love you" to her but a little voice inside reminds me "that things are going great so don't bloody well go and change what you're doing now!"

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been burned by girls in the past by saying it too quickly. If you say it too quickly then you'll destroy any challenge or mystery you may have.

Doc Love says you shouldn't say I Love You to a girl unless you've dated her for at least 2 months which sounds good to me.