Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lost my virginity today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fair point. I mean pay a prostitute and she won't even give you a hand? But yeah, $15.
Not that I would know, I've never used a prostitute, full disclosure.
I don't earn money and aren't all vaginas same in some ways? Some might give a little bit more pleasures but it's all vagina in the end

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Some are icky. Especially if they've had too many c0cks in them.
light was off so I am even wondering whether she was really a woman or a transgender or what. I could not feel any warmth inside her. I was expecting a lot things for my first experience. I was afraid when she turned off light but she was not turning on when I told her

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
light was off so I am even wondering whether she was really a woman or a transgender or what. I could not feel any warmth inside her. I was expecting a lot things for my first experience. I was afraid when she turned off light but she was not turning on when I told her
You would not be able to go inside her pvssy if she was transgender because she would have a penis not a pvssy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would not be able to go inside her pvssy if she was transgender because she would have a penis not a pvssy.
Could have been constructed, or whatever they call it.

Reaction score
Could have been constructed, or whatever they call it.
I will get money again in eid ul adha(islami festival). I will try another expensive prostitute at that time. I just want some good experience and wanna lose my anxiety to approach girls

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will get money again in eid ul adha(islami festival). I will try another expensive prostitute at that time. I just want some good experience and wanna lose my anxiety to approach girls
I can almost guarantee ****ty hookers won't help your approach anxiety. Take it to the bank.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest doing it with a hooker wont give you sh'it. You need to pickup a "normal" chick because you cannot fake desire.

Reaction score
To be honest doing it with a hooker wont give you sh'it. You need to pickup a "normal" chick because you cannot fake desire.
I don't know how to approach a girl and where to bang them. obviously not in my house because I live with my parents

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously not in my house because I live with my parents
I banged some girls when I was living at home, its not a big thing. Obviously you don't do it in way that would piss off your parents...

I don't know how to approach a girl
If you go up and say hi to a guy is that an issue? I expect that your answer is no, right? The reason is because you don't expect anything from him. Same approach sort of with girls. You just go up and say hi and take it from there. We are all humans in the end you know?

I would suggest that you would read some books on the subject..
  • Rollo's book "the Rational male" and
  • "The Game" by Neil Strauss
is always a good starting point. :up:

so tell me your experience of approaching girls for first time
I just went up and said hi.. As simple as that.

You just need to take action and do it and then the more times you do it the less you think about it. It will eventually just come up as a natural thing just like a natural reflex.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to approach a girl and where to bang them. obviously not in my house because I live with my parents
You know I have the same exact problem you do. I don't approach girls except for cashiers. Do you have cashiers or women working in markets in your country?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost mine decades ago, but I still remember (after the deed was done) feeling kind of 'weird' about it all. It wasn't with someone that could provide any sort of 'romantic' future (she was very attractive, but already involved). The opportunity presented itself and I was also getting tired of waiting for my 'ideal' girl.

The first for a lot of us wasn't the most memorable (self included). Eventually, you'll meet someone that can compete with your imagination and someone that you'll actually enjoy outside the bedroom too.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to pay 15 dollars in order to lose my virginity with a prostitute. It was not a good experience at all. I did not feel anything while having sex. I did not ejaculate and she did not masturbate me with her hand when I asked her. If sex is bad like this then I will never get married
Ever heard the expression “you get what you pay for”? :lol:

Reaction score
I banged some girls when I was living at home, its not a big thing. Obviously you don't do it in way that would piss off your parents...

If you go up and say hi to a guy is that an issue? I expect that your answer is no, right? The reason is because you don't expect anything from him. Same approach sort of with girls. You just go up and say hi and take it from there. We are all humans in the end you know?

I would suggest that you would read some books on the subject..
  • Rollo's book "the Rational male" and
  • "The Game" by Neil Strauss
is always a good starting point. :up:

I just went up and said hi.. As simple as that.

You just need to take action and do it and then the more times you do it the less you think about it. It will eventually just come up as a natural thing just like a natural reflex.
"hi" is an english word so I don't really know whether I should say it or not to random people. well I live in a culture where parents allowing children to have sex in their own house is not really common unless they are married obviously. rational male by rollo tomassi is boring and I stopped reading after few pages. it was all about theory not step by step process

Reaction score
I lost mine decades ago, but I still remember (after the deed was done) feeling kind of 'weird' about it all. It wasn't with someone that could provide any sort of 'romantic' future (she was very attractive, but already involved). The opportunity presented itself and I was also getting tired of waiting for my 'ideal' girl.

The first for a lot of us wasn't the most memorable (self included). Eventually, you'll meet someone that can compete with your imagination and someone that you'll actually enjoy outside the bedroom too.
My imagination is too hard to compete with, uncle

Reaction score
Ever heard the expression “you get what you pay for”? :lol:
I had to pay this much to the hotel that run those things but the woman got very little ammount of it from them . I mean they have to poor in order for them to work in these kind of things. they need some money to feed their children and family. I think I should try some 35 dollars vagina next time or a girlfriend.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
I had to pay 15 dollars in order to lose my virginity with a prostitute. It was not a good experience at all. I did not feel anything while having sex. I did not ejaculate and she did not masturbate me with her hand when I asked her. If sex is bad like this then I will never get married
You probably could have done better trying to date with an actual woman. Improve yourself. Go get rejected, that happens. Try and try. You're young, and I think that having your first experience with a prostitute will really suck, but that's been your decision. Hope you learn from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.