"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

i lost energy

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Me too/me also.

Its interesting to think about changing your workday in order to have better health.
I'll tell you what I mean, using myself as example.

On Monday, I start a new position where I'll be burning 5,000 more calories per day and I'll be outside in the fresh air for 75% of the day

But.... there's a wage redux as it is low skill/semiskill.

The extra cardio and the fresh air will keep me stimulated where the coffee used to.

This whole month of April I had 2 or less coffees per day.

I feel sluggish but I have way less indigestion/heartburn.

Its important to consider if your current position is helping maintain sanity or is there anything you can change or add to help distract while enduring.
Headphones and favourite music?

Keep up the good work.
Just got this job couple months ago, so won't be changing. I don't drink much coffee now, since I first messaged with you.

You give good advice on this situation. Thanks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top