Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i look like her ex

klasik

Reaction score
she said i look like her ex.. good? bad? advice? should i just skip to the nex girl?

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter, unless her ex had a really screwed up face with 3 eyes or something.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like this one at all.

I was cheaed on by someone that personality wise...was the same, but he looked just a little better.

Point in case, it probably won't go far.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by klasik
she said i look like her ex.. good? bad? advice? should i just skip to the nex girl?
Two ways to look at this I think:

PRO: She went out with him, right? So if you look like him and she did go out with him, I don't think it hurts in that respect.

CON: They broke up as well - BUT that was probably more b/c of his attitude.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, you're overanalyzing.

Why does it matter if you look like someone else?

It doesn't.

klasik

Reaction score
Re: Re: i look like her ex

Originally posted by The Comeback Kid
Two ways to look at this I think:

PRO: She went out with him, right? So if you look like him and she did go out with him, I don't think it hurts in that respect.

CON: They broke up as well - BUT that was probably more b/c of his attitude.
that's what i thought.. and to AC/DC... i'm thinkin, she might look at me and then think of her ex(bad memories) thnks for replies

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its amazing how these people give tips straight from their heads... or straight from the articles without trying them

as for your question... this SHOULDN'T be an issue.. unless she isnt "over" her ex- (if she isn't over him... it probably would be a waste of time... and would be trouble).

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter. 90% of the girls I go for look very similar, because it's the kind of women I find highly attractive, blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin and similar facial structure.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough call, really.
Probably shouldn't analyze, as our man AC/DC said.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fvcking idiots. Before you make stupid fvcking posts like these, take a second to think that this is a forum viewable by the public and most importantly people looking to join such a site. What is someone with an IQ above 10 going to conclude when seeing this thread at the top of the page?

That we're all fvcking idiots.

I can't even begin to understand the idiocy behind the posts saying his relationship is doomed. Then again, the advice is on par with the question. How can you even suggest that because a chick has told YOU the same thing and that your relationship failed that his will too?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lik. I love you man. In the brotherly sense of course....

You people are seriously beginning to make me angry. I came to this site looking to help some of you guys out. I'm not some super duper "I bang a new girl every night" type of guy, but I get enough attention and I've got enough knowledge to help this place out.

However...and heres the kicker...

I'm sick and f*cking tired of you guys sitting here and asking dumb sh*t. You look like her ex? So f*cking what. The ONLY thing that is meant by that statement is this...

You look similar to her ex.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no secret hidden meaning. She isn't implying that you're screwed. If a girl told me I looked like her ex I couldn't give two sh*ts. I would simply say...

"Damn, that guy must have been one sexy motherf*cker."

I would then proceed to let this girl hang from my nuts.

markjames

Reaction score
If you are a guy and you are opening with "You look like my ex" then you are probably an AFC. So I imagine she is just an chick AFC. However, all of this is over anaylization.

-markjames

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah! what kind of person dates the same looking people over and over? is there no variety? is she trying to tell you that you remind her of the old guy and thats the only reason you have a chance based on old yucky memories with someone else and not on your own merits OR is she simply trying to say she is picky and you look good?
i hope you responded with "i am not your ex."

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you should get some style different to her ex, but remember that post?? most girls unconciestly like guys who resemble their father, so you and him probably resemble her dad in some way.