Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I like where we are"--interpretation?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Last night was fine and she was all over me like usual. Not acting weird or anything. Said she had been busy as hell with work. Also told me more about her friend Megan when I asked. I'm not a mind reader so I can't say what's true and what's not. Her story didn't seem sketchy but I didn't want to delve in too deep and seem like a jealous boyfriend interrogating her.

She texted me today with a new number saying she had to change it. I asked her why and she said a dude wouldn't leave her alone. I jokingly said "oh man.. bad tinder date?" And she responded "tinder date from hell." Ha. This essentially confirmed what I thought from the very beginning--she's talking to and seeing other guys. That's why she SPECIFICALLY said she wasn't sleeping with anyone, because she was talking to/seeing people but (probably) hadn't had sex with anyone else yet. I told her it sounded like a good story for a glass or three of wine, so when I go over tomorrow (barring a flake) I'm going to ask her to tell me the story, then light-heartedly veer the conversation towards her other tinder dates and how many she's been on since being single. Like "damn that's a crazy story! When was that? Any others that bad? No? Well that's good. So you've been on quite a few since you've been single?" Honestly I feel like this situation is training me to extract information from people via conversation in indirect ways. Maybe I'll change my career and become a detective after all this sh!t.

It actually kinda... Put my mind slightly more at ease. Instead of constantly wondering and being anxious about it I know that her mindset is "single and ready to mingle". And I also won't feel guilt anymore for remaking my tinder profile and actively pursuing other women.
God damn dude... If only you weren't so invested in her and could CHILL. Those bad tinder dates? They push her closer to you. Whenever she goes on a date she'll compare the guy to you, and if you're better it'll actually increase her interest in you. Plus you have the advantage considering you've been banging her for 6 weeks.

But please for the love of God start actively pursuing other women. And I mean schedule dates with them and do not cancel for her. If anything, prioritize other women over her.

You are on the fast track to being her girlfriend. Do you really want to sit there and have her regale you with stories of her adventures with other men? Instant friend-zone.
I'd agree if he wasn't banging her. But considering he's probably fvcked her like 100 times I doubt that'll happen. The thing I'd worry about is him actually being able to pull off asking those questions without coming off bitter and interrogatory. Sharing dating stories and talking about how fvcking stupid her other dating prospects are wouldn't be a bad thing--especially if he has some stories of his own to tell, then fvcks her brains out after.

AwlaysFukedUp

Banned
Reaction score
Figured I'd respond one more time before I stop posting. The story with her number change is this...

She met this dude from Bumble for coffee sometime last weekend (July 4th weekend), which is funny because we hungout both friday AND sunday night. As I remember, we went to Dave & Busters friday and cooked dinner at her place sunday. She said she was getting some weird vibes from him on the date, but afterwards is when he really went nuts. She said he was texting her after the date saying he wanted to be exclusive with her and that by the fall they could be engaged (yes after the one coffee date). I figure this is his game, which is totally ridiculous, but I'm guessing some girls actually go for it (but I can't imagine who). Like any normal human being, she told him that wasn't what she wanted and essentially told him "good luck," then he started going off. He was apparently hitting her up constantly calling her a sl*t and a wh0re, saying "have fun f*cking everyone in town", sending her nude pics of other women with the caption "see what you're missing?" He even sent her the number of some other girl and said "ask her how good I am in bed." She ended up talking to this girl asking wtf is wrong with the guy, and the girl said he's a legit crazy person and even has a domestic violence charge from back in february. She then told me that he found her parents phone number and called their house and asked for her. She actually didn't block him, because (her words) he lives in the same general area, and if he said something about hurting her she wanted to be able to see it and act proactively. I actually don't blame her for changing her number in this scenario. You can still do a lot of nefarious sh*t with someones phone number even if they block you.

She was visibly distraught when she told me this story. I told her she should've gone to the police, because the dude is obviously an unhinged psychopath. And a total p*ssy/coward. Big man bullying women who he knows can't defend themselves.

She didn't tell me this right away, but at some point last night it was brought up again and she told me that she deleted all her dating apps after this happened. Also, she made us steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus with a mushroom steak sauce for dinner.

I appreciate everyone's "wisdom" ITT, but I've realized that making this topic hasn't helped me. It's just fueled my meaningless speculation and added to my over-analyzation. If there are any pertinent updates I might post them, but otherwise I feel like keeping this going will do the opposite of helping me.