"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I like my class instructor

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Hey all,

I have been taking classes every Sunday to help prepare for the GRE. My one teacher is 22 and (I am 26) and pretty darn cute. She probably just has an average face, but a nice body and she is intelligent. I would definitely go out with her, but I would not ask her out until the course is almost over. BTW, I am not really getting any signals from her, although she does seem to direct her attention (eye contact) at me when she is teaching (only 5 in the class). Since this is a awkward situation, how would I go about doing this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Mahon,

Not too good an idea, if you ask me. In fact, I'll bet you $10 that you'll get turned down - and there's nothing personal about it either. It's just that this sort of behavior is very unprofessional and might land your instructor in big trouble (been there done that). Wait 'til the end of semester, and go for it.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by OleRyder
Mahon,

Not too good an idea, if you ask me. In fact, I'll bet you $10 that you'll get turned down - and there's nothing personal about it either. It's just that this sort of behavior is very unprofessional and might land your instructor in big trouble (been there done that). Wait 'til the end of semester, and go for it.

I think you misunderstood me, this is not a college course nor am in College. I am taking the Princeton Review course for GRE's. I am paying to be there and she just teaches the class every other week.
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
*****es these days will use any opportunity to illigitimately get money from men. if you wanna risk going to court and getting sued go ahead.

and its also really unprofessional
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
i would say flirt with her a little after each classes, or maybe during class if you can do it without the other kids noticing. that way it is not a surprise when you ask her out AFTER the course ends
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
While I disagree with J-man (YOU probably won't get into any trouble, but SHE might), I have my reservations. Isotope's suggestion is the best, though.

What are you going to grad school for?
 
Top