Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I like my class instructor

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been taking classes every Sunday to help prepare for the GRE. My one teacher is 22 and (I am 26) and pretty darn cute. She probably just has an average face, but a nice body and she is intelligent. I would definitely go out with her, but I would not ask her out until the course is almost over. BTW, I am not really getting any signals from her, although she does seem to direct her attention (eye contact) at me when she is teaching (only 5 in the class). Since this is a awkward situation, how would I go about doing this?

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon,

Not too good an idea, if you ask me. In fact, I'll bet you $10 that you'll get turned down - and there's nothing personal about it either. It's just that this sort of behavior is very unprofessional and might land your instructor in big trouble (been there done that). Wait 'til the end of semester, and go for it.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by OleRyder
Mahon,

Not too good an idea, if you ask me. In fact, I'll bet you $10 that you'll get turned down - and there's nothing personal about it either. It's just that this sort of behavior is very unprofessional and might land your instructor in big trouble (been there done that). Wait 'til the end of semester, and go for it.

I think you misunderstood me, this is not a college course nor am in College. I am taking the Princeton Review course for GRE's. I am paying to be there and she just teaches the class every other week.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*****es these days will use any opportunity to illigitimately get money from men. if you wanna risk going to court and getting sued go ahead.

and its also really unprofessional

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say flirt with her a little after each classes, or maybe during class if you can do it without the other kids noticing. that way it is not a surprise when you ask her out AFTER the course ends

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I disagree with J-man (YOU probably won't get into any trouble, but SHE might), I have my reservations. Isotope's suggestion is the best, though.

What are you going to grad school for?