Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I let her "walk" after a blowout. I've gone NC. Right, wrong? Thoughts please.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Back in 2011 I wrote to a girl "Please just let me go" - and I got lambasted here on the forum. I tried to find the post, from around March 2011. And my getting my ass kicked here was one of the best things that happened. Keep the girly compassion off SS please.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well then that would mean you need to go then. Women are emotional Neil.
I need to go? F*ck you, you beta fagg0t. I'll be here to b!tch slap you ever time you coddle a fellow p*ssy. And don't think I didn't figure out that you're a woman.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given her physical appearance and overall sex appeal, I honestly don't think she'd ever run into a guy like me who called her out 100% on her bad behavior and let her walk. When I did it, she literally stood there with her mouth open in dismay. I think most guys she's been with have either pleaded for her to stay, put up with her BS, or caved in after a few days of NC. Not me..
Respect for not putting up with her chit. Maybe one day she will look back and learn from everything you told her. Always wonder what the furute holds of women like that. When their looks fade and they cant use it to their advantage or karma strikes.

I was the guy who called her out, but stayed, caved in after a few days of NC and also pleaded with her stay after catching her cheating. Yes, looking back I was one of the most pathetic man I knew.

I knew from the beginning something wasn't right. More so, why all her ex's looked like betas when she was drop dead beautiful. Now it all makes sense, they all bent over for her not matter what she did. Unfortunately, it costed my sanity, almost taking my own life and contracting a life long STI.

A valuable lesson that will more than likely cause me a heart attack, as I already almost died from a severe panic attack. I think about those two years with her every single day, what I did wrong, how stupid I was, what I would have done differently, how could she do all the things she did with zero remorse. It's the shame I feel in myself for having lost respect for myself as a man and going back over and over after being treated like dog chit.Even still, part of me misses her dearly as we did so much together in such a short amount of time. Trauma bonding at its best.

I was fairly strong in the beginning, it was after the 2nd abortion where the switch flipped in me and I turned into a bich. Part of me felt like I deserved the abuse from her for having her go through all that pain twice. Taking her to Planned Parent hood, seeing her cry non stop, shoving the abortion pills in her, then seeing her in pain for days waiting for it all to pass. Watching her cry saying "why doesn't anyone want to have a kid with me and get married". Seeing that happen two times really made me feel sorry for her.

After it was over I found out she got prego on purpose, she never took the plan B pills like she said did, she cheated, lied more times than I can count, fake tears when I caught her lying. What also hurts is I formed a tight bond with her family, especially her bro. But after she left she smear campaigned me playing the victim, now her bro thinks im an a$$hole.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Like i said Neil women are emotional. Think about that for a sec. Try to do it calmly
You're confusing emotion and muscle. You have the former, I have the latter. Anyhow, you don't think I know you're the same person who started four accounts here? What gives it away is the fact you get text alerts on your Obamaphone.

As always, I'll let you get the last word in, welfare queen. But let me repeat: keep your sissy BPD sh!t off the forum. Your hopes of taking the psychologist angle here flopped.

With the score bigneil 2082, stringpuller 50, we'll return after this.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err mer gerd

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect for not putting up with her chit. Maybe one day she will look back and learn from everything you told her. Always wonder what the furute holds of women like that. When their looks fade and they cant use it to their advantage or karma strikes.

I was the guy who called her out, but stayed, caved in after a few days of NC and also pleaded with her stay after catching her cheating. Yes, looking back I was one of the most pathetic man I knew.

I knew from the beginning something wasn't right. More so, why all her ex's looked like betas when she was drop dead beautiful. Now it all makes sense, they all bent over for her not matter what she did. Unfortunately, it costed my sanity, almost taking my own life and contracting a life long STI.

A valuable lesson that will more than likely cause me a heart attack, as I already almost died from a severe panic attack. I think about those two years with her every single day, what I did wrong, how stupid I was, what I would have done differently, how could she do all the things she did with zero remorse. It's the shame I feel in myself for having lost respect for myself as a man and going back over and over after being treated like dog chit.Even still, part of me misses her dearly as we did so much together in such a short amount of time. Trauma bonding at its best.

I was fairly strong in the beginning, it was after the 2nd abortion where the switch flipped in me and I turned into a bich. Part of me felt like I deserved the abuse from her for having her go through all that pain twice. Taking her to Planned Parent hood, seeing her cry non stop, shoving the abortion pills in her, then seeing her in pain for days waiting for it all to pass. Watching her cry saying "why doesn't anyone want to have a kid with me and get married". Seeing that happen two times really made me feel sorry for her.

After it was over I found out she got prego on purpose, she never took the plan B pills like she said did, she cheated, lied more times than I can count, fake tears when I caught her lying. What also hurts is I formed a tight bond with her family, especially her bro. But after she left she smear campaigned me playing the victim, now her bro thinks im an a$$hole.
Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing. That took guts. I'm sure a lot of younger DJ's will benefit from it. Hopefully you don't flamed because we've all been there to one degree or another.

I think we've all had the one girl we fell for, went all beta-tard on, got dumped, and were crushed. It happened to me about 14 years ago. And man, yes, I was crushed. BUT, also mad, and it motivated me to change my ways and understand what I was doing wrong. I found two guys (circa 2003) Doc Love and David DeAngelo. I studied their material exhaustively and became a new man. I was doing much of what they said already, naturally, but it was in the fine tuning that made all the difference. Had I not learned from those Forefathers of Date Coaching for Men, there's no way I would have handled the most recent situation like I did: Be firm, confident, call out the bad behavior, let her walk, go NC, and don't look back.

I still read DeAngelo's weekly emails to this day; like a MLB'er taking batting practice every day during the season.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing. That took guts. I'm sure a lot of younger DJ's will benefit from it. Hopefully you don't flamed because we've all been there to one degree or another.

I think we've all had the one girl we fell for, went all beta-tard on, got dumped, and were crushed. It happened to me about 14 years ago. And man, yes, I was crushed. BUT, also mad, and it motivated me to change my ways and understand what I was doing wrong. I found two guys (circa 2003) Doc Love and David DeAngelo. I studied their material exhaustively and became a new man. I was doing much of what they said already, naturally, but it was in the fine tuning that made all the difference. Had I not learned from those Forefathers of Date Coaching for Men, there's no way I would have handled the most recent situation like I did: Be firm, confident, call out the bad behavior, let her walk, go NC, and don't look back.

I still read DeAngelo's weekly emails to this day; like a MLB'er taking batting practice every day during the season.

I think you handled this situation well... stovepipes story is testimony on why you should NEVER overlook bad behaviour..

It takes guts to walk away for chitty behaviour..

I put up with several incidents of disrespect from my ex, I never actually let her get away with it.. I always called her out..

Buth the truth is, after the second or third incident I should have simply walked away..

In the end I dumped her, I just new she had gone too far, there was no going back after this..

I seriously loved that woman, and this break up has been the hardest I ever dealt with.

Staying in a situation like that, can eventually destroy you as a man.. It's better to get out, even tho it will hurt like HELL

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Im at a race track right now and id love to entertain you at the moment but im busy with my friends man.
You're with your friends checking SS?

Just as I suspected: you have no date tonight.

Well, I'm on my way to see the girl I met 12 days ago. I'll post photos.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ does two things. You are generally more attractive to women, but more importantly it tests women and forces them to revel thier true selves early on so you can screen them out.

Too many men forcus on the first benefit and ignore to later. It is the screening out part that is the most important.

Your chick is too jealous... and doesn't know how to have fun. She's not right for you let her go. Being a DJ worked for you.

Being a DJ always works... either you find chick's that like you and will be fun... or you screen out chicks early on that are pains in the @ss.

My only criticism is that you were not paying attention. You should gave spied out what this chick was like before you agreed to exclusivity. I suspect you ignored warning signs because you we r thinking with the wrong head.

Trust your gut.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ does two things. You are generally more attractive to women, but more importantly it tests women and forces them to revel thier true selves early on so you can screen them out.

Too many men forcus on the first benefit and ignore to later. It is the screening out part that is the most important.

Your chick is too jealous... and doesn't know how to have fun. She's not right for you let her go. Being a DJ worked for you.

Being a DJ always works... either you find chick's that like you and will be fun... or you screen out chicks early on that are pains in the @ss.

My only criticism is that you were not paying attention. You should gave spied out what this chick was like before you agreed to exclusivity. I suspect you ignored warning signs because you we r thinking with the wrong head.

Trust your gut.

He did ignore warning signs... Op has already mentioned this chick was always asking him, how many girls have hit on you today? Blah blah blah

OP was aware she had this jealous streak about her..

Here is the thing tho, dudes love a girl that shows jealousy over him, i mean it's a huge ego stroke..

When a girl gets jealous, this off course is a sign of high IL..

A low interest girl would not give the slightest fuk about competition from other girls..

It's a double edged sword, as this girl has taken her jealousy and insecurities a little too far.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did ignore warning signs... Op has already mentioned this chick was always asking him, how many girls have hit on you today? Blah blah blah

OP was aware she had this jealous streak about her..

Here is the thing tho, dudes love a girl that shows jealousy over him, i mean it's a huge ego stroke..

When a girl gets jealous, this off course is a sign of high IL..

A low interest girl would not give the slightest fuk about competition from other girls..

It's a double edged sword, as this girl has taken her jealousy and insecurities a little too far.
Great post. Her jealously was amusing at first and a sign of very high IL so I gave her a shot.