Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I left the ball in her court....

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I talked to this chick today who I have been out with 2x. The last time I hung out with her is around 2 weeks ago since she lives over an hour from me.

She was going away for the weekend so I could not hang with her. Most of our phone calls have been me calling her and her returning my calls. We have mostly been playing phone tag. Instead of saying "I will call you when you get back" I said to her..."call me when you get back! I am questioning this chicks interest level, so I think this is a good test. If she does not call me, she is not interested enough to see me.

BTW, I did not wish her Happy Valentines day or get her anything. Was I right in doing this?

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
No nothing is wrong or right if you did not say Happy Valentines, if she doesn't show interest she wouldn't care, and if she did then it won't make any difference since you don't even know if she is interested in you or not...

Saying Happy Valentines day to people you like or are your friends is just being nice (unless you a guy and you say to a guy, im not sure what dat would result in though), its human nature.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, telling her to call you when she get's back is to be expected, as only she knows exactly when she's going to be back, and you're pretty much staying put.

My question to you is why are you wasting time playing phone tag with some chick who you'd barely get to see anyway? Aren't there any available girls in your hometown?

-CyranoDeBergerac

Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Instead of saying "I will call you when you get back" I said to her..."call me when you get back! I am questioning this chicks interest level, so I think this is a good test. If she does not call me, she is not interested enough to see me.

BTW, I did not wish her Happy Valentines day or get her anything. Was I right in doing this?
This is a good test to use to check interest level, you don't want to waste your time. You are not romantically involved enough to obligate yourself to her - so no V-Day card is necessary. Did she send you one? Usually girls are more proactive in this respect and not the guy!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
...We have mostly been playing phone tag. Instead of saying "I will call you when you get back" I said to her..."call me when you get back! I am questioning this chicks interest level, so I think this is a good test. If she does not call me, she is not interested enough to see me.

That's a good plan. Remember to go about your daily things and not wait around near the phone. It could unintentionally become a one-itis situation. This is another good reason to have a few women who are possibilities in the wings. The ones that are interested will put forth additional effort if you aren't always available to them.