Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lack congruency

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I dress well and like a man of my age should. I'm cool, calm and collective, but I do not look like a 25 year old. I constantly have ppl tell me that I look 18. I never get confused for a high schooler, but I wonder if my man child face prevents me from playing with the older ladies. I get women of different ages checking me out, but I really want to play with the 25-35 crowd. I feel that a women in that age group can provide what I'm looking for.

I approached 3 40-somethings over the weekend and received 3 rejections, all were in relationships, all appeared to be amused and flattered, but that damn inner voice tells me that it is me.

What do you guys think about a young lookin' guy sarging older women.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
No nO no, i don't have a problem with how I dress, I'm a real clothes horse, a shoe *****, and receive plenty of compliments for my style. I just have a real youthful face.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Oh i see

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the kid brother face too. I'm 28 and get mistaken for 21-23 ALL the time. At times where I am at nighclubs where its a 18+ to dance/21+ to drink college night, I always get hit on the 19-20 year olds.

Honestly, enjoy the youthful look. Look at guys like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Jamie Foxx....Pitt and Depp are 40 and Jamie Foxx is 36..and women of all ages love these fellas. You shouldnt worry about looking older..rather..enjoy your youthful appearance...19-20 year olds are fun too!! haha..

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
You shouldnt worry about looking older..rather..enjoy your youthful appearance...19-20 year olds are fun too!! haha.. [/B]
especially knowing that in 10 years, you will be regretting this youthful appearance...
But if you really wanna hookup with milfs, give yourself a mature look by not trimming your beard neatly.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF,

I'm going to be 30 very soon but most people think I look like I'm in my early 20's.

Facial hair solves the problem.

It's not bad too look young you can swing the young chicks:)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i like milfs

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me ladies, but maybe you could settle an arguement. You see my mate reckons I look about twenty, but I think I look my real age, how old do you think I look?

answer: Fvck off sonny.

Just joking:D

Flash ID. Continue convo.

They know your real age, it's got it out of the way and has helped with an initial approach.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll realize it's not a problem when you're 50 and the 20 something hotties think you're 30 something!!