Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know I'll get shiit on for this post, but idc

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just isn't my week with the ladies, guys. I know I'll get some heat from the beta-ness of my actions tonight, but I don't care. I enjoy posting my mishaps and mistakes and having you guys critique me. It has helped me tremendously in the past. So here we go.

Went on a date with a Mexican girl last Sunday in Boston. We got coffee and walked around some trails along the river. We were sitting at a park bench when at some point when I decided to make my move. Things escalated heavily beyond kissing, to the point where I was groping her, she was kissing my neck, and I was grabbing her ass in public. She seemed really into me during the whole date, and especially then.

I set up a date for me to come to her place the following weekend (tonight). When I arrived, things started off hot from the get-go. Groping, making out, plenty of kino etc., but she had stopped me when I tried to escalate to sex within the first 30 min (had her on top of the kitchen sink). Ok, no problem. The night is young. We had dinner, drinks, danced, etc., with plenty of kino and making out. There was a perfect opportunity to move things to her bedroom (neighbor complained we were too loud with music in living room) so we did.

Now was my chance. I had her on the bed and began to escalate things. She stopped me. I got up, put my shirt on, smiled, and said "it's all good - no problem! It's getting late and I have to go anyways." This was something I picked up on from the forum previously; normally I would of continued to try. Anyways, lo and behold once I said that, she was all over me again. As I was exiting her room she got really aggressive.

I thought "fuuck it" and went along with it. We moved back into her bedroom, I literally bent her over her dresser, proceeded to eat her out while putting a condom on, stood up to begin fuucking her, and she STOPPED ME and coyly removed the condom while having her hand on my **** and kissing me and saying no. I felt defeated guys. Like WTF. I was doing everything to turn this girl on and she pulls this. She was so into it too. The only thing I can surmise (based off of her future talk, saying she liked me, etc.) is that she wants more and sees me as a quality guy and doesn't want to give me an easy lay. She even had the nerve to ask me to stay over, and asked what I was doing next weekend! She asked me to text her when I got home. No fuucking way I was doing that.

Anyways, my plan from this point forward. I am not reaching out and/or making plans. If this girl wants ANY shot at seeing me again she is going to have to uber to my place next weekend (she doesn't have a care and I live 40 min away), bring dinner and drinks, and if she doesn't fuuck me, I will gladly be driving her home.

Thoughts on this? Thanks boys. Go easy on me. Been a rough week with the ladies. Hoping going to the club tomorrow will yield better results.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did great except the ultimatum at the end, especially with the calm, friendly attempt to leave without getting pissy and how she pulled you back. MANY women will put the brakes on during early dates, and would do that regardless of interest. Just keep seeing her normally sans ultimatums. Cultivate a nonthirsty, non pushy attitude as if you are heading from her to your next option that same night and she will believe that you are. Don't ever say that expressly though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two thoughts.

1. Move out of Boston

2. Avoid Catholic women

I'm leaning towards avoiding this particular girl, although I'd give her a chance to make it up to me without making her jump through huge hoops. Imo she was being a b1tch; there's a difference between pumping the brakes and sending mixed messages. If this girl was actually the relationship material she aspires to be, she would have been consistent with her signaling and slowed things down before you're macking her tw@t, not after.

Did she at least give you a bj for your troubles?

And why in the world is t.w.a.t is censored word? wtf?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a deep breath, give it a few days, talk to other girls, and go out with this one again. But definitely make her invest by coming to your place

A little too early to get upset. Not like she was a total prude. I'd say she is totally down to fuhk, just a little early for her. Many girls are highly concerned about men not sticking around if they give the pu$$y up to easily and early.

A little alcohol lowers inhibitions too.

I had a girl that put off seks with me. At the end of the 4th date ending with no seks I had her up against the wall straddling me and whispered in her ear that next time I wasn't waiting any longer.

She smiled and said definitely not. Sure enough we had seks the next time.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if you would have started fingering her after eating her out, that would have primed her for penetration. Either way I'm glad you posted this.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if you would have started fingering her after eating her out, that would have primed her for penetration. Either way I'm glad you posted this.
Oh, rest assured brother there was fingering too. And I see @SargeMaximus point about eating out, but it was pretty brief and more to just get her in the mood. I literally was penetrating her when she stopped me after that point. Smh.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a deep breath, give it a few days, talk to other girls, and go out with this one again. But definitely make her invest by coming to your place

A little too early to get upset. Not like she was a total prude. I'd say she is totally down to fuhk, just a little early for her. Many girls are highly concerned about men not sticking around if they give the pu$$y up to easily and early.

A little alcohol lowers inhibitions too.

I had a girl that put off seks with me. At the end of the 4th date ending with no seks I had her up against the wall straddling me and whispered in her ear that next time I wasn't waiting any longer.

She smiled and said definitely not. Sure enough we had seks the next time.
Good advice man, thank you. I have definitely waited until the fourth date before where sex ended up happening. I definitely want to fuuck this girl, but she has to come to me. I don't want to drive all the way out to her again and have the same BS happen. Do you think it's a little outrageous of me to expect her to get a 40 min uber? Or is that warranted at this point...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two thoughts.

1. Move out of Boston

2. Avoid Catholic women

I'm leaning towards avoiding this particular girl, although I'd give her a chance to make it up to me without making her jump through huge hoops. Imo she was being a b1tch; there's a difference between pumping the brakes and sending mixed messages. If this girl was actually the relationship material she aspires to be, she would have been consistent with her signaling and slowed things down before you're macking her tw@t, not after.

Did she at least give you a bj for your troubles?

And why in the world is t.w.a.t is censored word? wtf?

Do you think having her take a 40 min uber to my place is too much to ask? I would give her a ride back at night (pending things happen..). And nope, she literally put her hand on m c0ck. That's it.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts on this? Thanks boys. Go easy on me. Been a rough week with the ladies. Hoping going to the club tomorrow will yield better results.
I don't know if anyone should take my advice on this, but I would take it very personally if a girl leads me to believe that we're about to have sex and then does a gut-wrenching u-turn just as you are about to penetrate her. This has never happened to me, so I can't say for sure how I would react.

I imagine in your situation I would have probably said something like "So you like playing games? I don't. Goodbye". I would leave immediately and never talk to her again.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone should take my advice on this, but I would take it very personally if a girl leads me to believe that we're about to have sex and then does a gut-wrenching u-turn just as you are about to penetrate her. This has never happened to me, so I can't say for sure how I would react.

I imagine in your situation I would have probably said something like "So you like playing games? I don't. Goodbye". I would leave immediately and never talk to her again.
Yeah man, I definitely took it a little personally. On my way home I called a friend who is also red pilled and was just bugging out like "dude, what the actual fuuck just happened to me? I have never gotten that far just to be stopped." hahaha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I definitely took it a little personally. On my way home I called a friend who is also red pilled and was just bugging out like "dude, what the actual fuuck just happened to me? I have never gotten that far just to be stopped." hahaha
That whole experience would irritate me big time. I agree with not eating a woman until after a first round of penetrative sex. I'm also good giving oral sex to women as they almost always orgasm with me when I do that. The first X number of times you have sex with a new woman, don't give her oral first. Eventually, you can give first (not regularly), but not in the early stages.

1. Move out of Boston

2. Avoid Catholic women
What's wrong with Boston? I've never lived in Boston and dated there. I've lived in Western US cities in my adult life. Boston has better ratios than the West of the Mississippi River cities. Of the Eastern cities, I hear the worst things about Washington DC's mating environment. I have not heard a lot of bad about Boston.

In @TheNewStyle123 's story, we don't know if that Hispanic woman is Catholic. She may or may not be a practicing Catholic. Hispanics are usually raised Catholic to some degree, but if this woman isn't attending mass most Sundays, I wouldn't call her Catholic. If she only goes to mass on Christmas and Easter, that's very nominally Catholic. The Catholic faith forbids pre-marital sex so a woman who is a hardcore adherent to Catholicism probably wouldn't take a first date that far.

@TheNewStyle123 seems to have a thing for Latina women, with dates with a Brazilian and a Mexican woman this woman. Not sure if these are foreign born Latinas or U.S. born Latinas.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole experience would irritate me big time. I agree with not eating a woman until after a first round of penetrative sex. I'm also good giving oral sex to women as they almost always orgasm with me when I do that. The first X number of times you have sex with a new woman, don't give her oral first. Eventually, you can give first (not regularly), but not in the early stages.

What's wrong with Boston? I've never lived in Boston and dated there. I've lived in Western US cities in my adult life. Boston has better ratios than the West of the Mississippi River cities. Of the Eastern cities, I hear the worst things about Washington DC's mating environment. I have not heard a lot of bad about Boston.

In @TheNewStyle123 's story, we don't know if that Hispanic woman is Catholic. She may or may not be a practicing Catholic. Hispanics are usually raised Catholic to some degree, but if this woman isn't attending mass most Sundays, I wouldn't call her Catholic. If she only goes to mass on Christmas and Easter, that's very nominally Catholic. The Catholic faith forbids pre-marital sex so a woman who is a hardcore adherent to Catholicism probably wouldn't take a first date that far.

@TheNewStyle123 seems to have a thing for Latina women, with dates with a Brazilian and a Mexican woman this woman. Not sure if these are foreign born Latinas or U.S. born Latinas.
Definitely have a thing for Latin women hahaha. And she is Catholic, but not a regular church attendee. Maybe Christmas and Easter, but she isn’t “religious” by any means. Most of these women I have met are not born in the US.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely have a thing for Latin women hahaha. And she is Catholic, but not a regular church attendee. Maybe Christmas and Easter, but she isn’t “religious” by any means. Most of these women I have met are not born in the US.
There would be a difference in foreign born Latinas and U.S. born and raised Latinas. The better Latinas are the ones who've spent less time in the United States.

I wouldn't call that woman anything more than nominally Catholic.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her actions are not to be taken personally (I know this isn't easy, of course).

So far, I've encountered two women like this (and a pal of mine encountered another as well) . There could be various reasons for their behavior (could be a tease, they like the attention, the power, an STD, previous trauma, have a pattern of getting too attached/rejected etc..).

These women seem to break down into two types.
If they've built you up;
they'll offer you a 'hand' or some 'oral support.'
or
they don't care (and these usually weren't giving a lot of attention 'down there' to begin with).

In both my situations, I thought to myself "what could I have done differently?" After some thinking, I realized that I'd had a some previous women that didn't want to seal the deal, but they were at least willing to 'release the pressure' in some other way.

We men aren't able to control the outcome with women, but we can control our own outcome. And you did good with yours. You chose not to stay overnight and cuddle. You exited with your dignity.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her actions are not to be taken personally (I know this isn't easy, of course).

So far, I've encountered two women like this (and a pal of mine encountered another as well) . There could be various reasons for their behavior (could be a tease, they like the attention, the power, an STD, previous trauma, have a pattern of getting too attached/rejected etc..).

These women seem to break down into two types.
If they've built you up;
they'll offer you a 'hand' or some 'oral support.'
or
they don't care (and these usually weren't giving a lot of attention 'down there' to begin with).

In both my situations, I thought to myself "what could I have done differently?" After some thinking, I realized that I'd had a some previous women that didn't want to seal the deal, but they were at least willing to 'release the pressure' in some other way.

We men aren't able to control the outcome with women, but we can control our own outcome. And you did good with yours. You chose not to stay overnight and cuddle. You exited with your dignity.
Great advice as always man, thanks! Yeah she wanted me to stay over and there was no way I was doing that..

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do we go from here fellas? If I were to reach out to her this weekend I think I could get her to Uber to my place Monday, but I don’t want to come off as being needy especially after last night. Does everyone suggest just maintaining silence for now? Hell, even if I did get her to come to my place Monday, no guarantee she would be DTF anyways..

Serenity

Reaction score
I would get dressed again, exclaim that was a huge turn off and leave making sure she sees my disappointment. It would just be what I'd honestly feel in that situation, not sure I'd even be interested after that.

Imagine reversing the roles here, she's super into it and you just suddenly pull out going "nah". Do you think you'll ever see her again after that? I think not, you're being too kind if you think she's worth seeing again.

Overall you didn't handle this situation that bad if you ask me. I might even have turned around after trying to leave the first time too, but the second time would have been the final nail in the coffin for me.