Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know I did the right thing!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
About five months ago I told a girl that I have been seeing for while that I liked her. She was single when I met her. I did some tests on her and she passed so I decided to make the move. We have met long before five months ago. We are both students so mostly things are just casual.
When I told her that I liked she told if I had told her about a month ago she would have said yes. She likes but she didn't how I feel about her so she didn't say anything. And she is now in a relationship with some guy.
I was like "no problem". I just took cool didn't behave in any awkward infact that night we spent a lot of time together than ever.
But since I have a rule I move with; "leave another man's woman alone". So I knew what to do.
Once in awhile she will call sometimes I ignore other times I call her back.

Just keeping things light...

So few days she called and as we were talking passed comment that I have left bonds alone. I didn't understand it earlier because I have already lost interest I don't much thoughts to her saying. So she explained that I have been with work and school stuffs and unless she calls I won't call her.
Then I made a reference to our situation that I don't texting and calling but our situation does allow for that as we used to because she is in a relationship and if she is going to be talking to other guys on the side especially guys whom she knows have feelings for her it is disrespect to her man and should her man do that her would like it. Well she said No.
So let her understood the situation at hand that what she expects can't be happening and I am about to get into "fight" with some guy because of a girl because I have witness several instances and it nasty and that wouldn't have happened if a girl don't entertain other guys aside their boyfriend.

The beta part of me felt like I was hard on her because she was kind a good friend but the natured part of me knew that was the right thing to do even though it feels awkward but it is for safety and sanity. And moreover I can't and won't be friends with a girl I have feelings for.
If we can't be together then I am not I available!

Even if they break up and she comes around I still won't take her back because I know she can't be loyal and moreover even though she had feelings she still numbed herself and said yes to another man. That's Technically cheating in my opinion.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are taking this one girl too seriously

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@alvinkels you handled this well. But you do come across as a little rigid. But sometimes this isn't such a bad thing, especially when learning.