Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know a lot of men who are excellent catches who don't do well in dating

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just astonishing how fukked up women are
Another great example of man who refuses to look inside, but instead blames the system. This statement, which you typed from those little fingers, is a VERY clear indication of your, excuse my language, pathetic mindset. I say "pathetic" (def. "arousing pity") because that is the attention you are going to receive. You will not improve if you do not correctly identify the problem. You have LMS, but still struggle because the problem arises from those little demons inside you.

Here is number 5 from the "common sense social skills" article you stated earlier...
"The only way to have a happy life is to develop one for yourself, then leave an opening for someone else to come and share it with you. Neither of these two things is easy. A WOMAN WILL NOT FULFILL YOUR LIFE. You must fulfill your own life!"

You read this, but you do not fully comprehend it. Have you ever seen White Men Can't Jump? You are Woody Harrelson, and the people attempting to educate you are Wesley Snipes. You are listening, but you are not HEARING the message.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Another great example of man who refuses to look inside, but instead blames the system. This statement, which you typed from those little fingers, is a VERY clear indication of your, excuse my language, pathetic mindset. I say "pathetic" (def. "arousing pity") because that is the attention you are going to receive. You will not improve if you do not correctly identify the problem. You have LMS, but still struggle because the problem arises from those little demons inside you.

Here is number 5 from the "common sense social skills" article you stated earlier...
"The only way to have a happy life is to develop one for yourself, then leave an opening for someone else to come and share it with you. Neither of these two things is easy. A WOMAN WILL NOT FULFILL YOUR LIFE. You must fulfill your own life!"

that's exactly what I'm doing dude. I have a fantastic life...I'm not going to obsess over a woman if I was to ever even get one. It's not like I'm going to stop focusing on the things that are very important to me (my job, family, friends, interests and hobbies)

I have never said that a woman is going to fufill my life or make me happy when I am otherwise miserable. Hell I would say I'm very happy unless I'm thinking about how incredibly miserable dating is

I'm not in the same boat as a lot of dudes online who have terrible lives who think that a GF will magically transform how they feel about themselves. I have a wonderful life...I just don't want to be alone the rest of my life

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Obviously he isn't as "massively/instantly likeable" as you say, or the girls who "massively/instantly" like him would want to spend more time with him. Your statement is contradicting itself.
I get what you are saying, but to be fair, there are some straight guys that are considered very likeable by other guys, but they don’t attract many women.

There is this myth in the seduction community that being cool/popular with other guys automatically translates into being cool/popular with the ladies. It doesn’t necessarily. (It can help, but is not guaranteed.)

Plenty of guys are cool, funny, chill and are respected and befriended by other guys easily. Yet women don’t necessarily respond the same way. I can only speculate on possible reason(s) for this:

a). He’s not good looking to women. Other guys will laugh at his jokes. But women won’t find him “funny” even if he objectively has better jokes than Chad lol.

b). He’s decent looking but too “clean cut.” He doesn’t have some sexy bad boy “edge.”

c) Despite being a generally cool guy, he may still have some awkwardness, socially anxiety, etc. Guys can overlook or forgive these traits. Women, probably not.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like confidence plus a good looking specimen, just being good looking is not going to get you the girls that have options. Ok it may but he won't keep them, I know so many good looking guys who get ghosted down the line when their vacuous personality is exposed and the novelty wears off. Women do not choose solely on aesthetics the way we do. Being good looking but an absolute moron will only get you average girls. Being average looking with a confident self assured and well rounded personality will get you better quality women.

The same way you see a HB 6.5 or 7 - spend time with her and realise she's got an amazing personality and you click. All of a sudden you get tunnel vision and although prettier, shinier girls may be around you don't care because you know you're on to something good. Same thing with girls.

This "Chad" talk is just for guys who think they have game but actually don't. You see an average dude with a weapon on his arm, he's not crying about Chad, he's too busy doing his thing and being confident in who he is, we all see it every day.

To guys talking about height - nonsense. I know a guy who sells cocaine must be 5'7 his girl is his height maybe taller, gorgeous latina looking thing, think he;s worrying he's too short? Well he prob is he has little man syndrome and angry as fvck but he's a confident outspoken dude who (seemingly) gives no fvcks.

Let the women disqualify you, don't do her job for her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attractiveness of a car salesmen ranks about even with McDonald's manager
unless you are selling only exotic... and even then... you are a car salesman

on the otherhand I am a professional hacker, which is sexy as fvck
Way to own it . A salesman can own his job too. Remember the movie "boiler room"? Act as if you have a 9 inch cawk . ABC, always be selling. There's no such thing as a no call sale . A sale is made on every call you make . Either you sell the client a stock or he sells you a reason he can't .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I get what you are saying, but to be fair, there are some straight guys that are considered very likeable by other guys, but they don’t attract many women.

There is this myth in the seduction community that being cool/popular with other guys automatically translates into being cool/popular with the ladies. It doesn’t necessarily. (It can help, but is not guaranteed.)

Plenty of guys are cool, funny, chill and are respected and befriended by other guys easily. Yet women don’t necessarily respond the same way. I can only speculate on possible reason(s) for this:

a). He’s not good looking to women. Other guys will laugh at his jokes. But women won’t find him “funny” even if he objectively has better jokes than Chad lol.

b). He’s decent looking but too “clean cut.” He doesn’t have some sexy bad boy “edge.”

c) Despite being a generally cool guy, he may still have some awkwardness, socially anxiety, etc. Guys can overlook or forgive these traits. Women, probably not.

my friend is a legit 8.5/10...pretty much one small step below a chad. He's also tall and athletic.

he's not awkward or vacuous at all. He makes you feel very comfortable around him, is smart, extroverted, very genuine, etc...

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just astonishing how fukked up women are

Think about the opposite of this. Imagine if there was a beautiful, tall, former near professional athlete woman who is both smart and an absolutely wonderful person. She has a billion dating options from 18 to 80 right?

That's the female version of my friend. It's just unbelievable to think about
No
my friend is a legit 8.5/10...pretty much one small step below a chad. He's also tall and athletic.

he's not awkward or vacuous at all. He makes you feel very comfortable around him, is smart, extroverted, very genuine, etc...
Again you are judging him based on your perception of his value to the opposite sex. He may 8.5 in looks but perhaps he sub communicates unattractive traits to women. Or he goes after women that aren’t interested but only pretend to be interested or he hangs out with people that create doubt of his attractiveness.

Women are vastly different than men in what they find attractive. Just as men have different tastes in women. One guy might find Britney Spears attractive and another might think she’s not that great and prefer Drew Barrymore.

Being good looking and athletic guarantee you nothing, but they do enhance your chance to be successful.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is always he either doesn't approach a lot or has a social life that is conducive to meeting hot women. You can't just approach one Hb6 at a hole in the wall bar and base your whole self worth off of it. If your friend were to surround himself with women, he would have women hitting on him eventually.

I've seen guys that are 6-7 clean up in the right circles because they know where to find the women.

These same women who hook up with guys in their circles would go out to the clubs and give hotter guys a harder time.

That's just women's logic. They are cliquey and herd creatures by nature.

If you've ever been in a herd full of hot women, you would know what I am talking about. They will test you for months, and then one day invite you over for netflix and chill. So imagine trying to pull them upon first meeting? It takes a special slvt to not flake on you.

She already has 10 guys in her social circles on her waiting list that she took months to qualify.

Remember, women have egos. It doesn't matter how high value you are. What matters is are you GIVING her your value? And if she just met you, how would she know that?

It's not about how "great" you are. It is about how you can make HER LIFE great.

Nobody cares about you. They only care about what you can do for them...especially women.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women in the game will try to ding him to bring him down to size . If this pressurizes him he lost.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and your guy need to go on a crusade for at least a year of smashing ats many as you can.