I know a lot of men who are excellent catches who don't do well in dating

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and vast majority of them are social retards with no friends who are probably very creepy or awkward.

This guy makes you feel extremely comfortable instantly around him
That's not the same thing as generating sexual attraction. Does he actively get rejected? Is that what you're saying?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's not the same thing as generating sexual attraction. Does he actively get rejected? Is that what you're saying?
generating sexual attraction?

he is very confident, masculine and super super nice (in a genuine way, not a p*ssy pushover ***** kind of way). What else you need?

So nowadays being a very attractive male with great social skills and wonderful character is not enough to get a woman and you guys want to tell me dating is not completely fcked?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generating sexual attraction?

he is very confident, masculine and super super nice (in a genuine way, not a p*ssy pushover ***** kind of way). What else you need?

So nowadays being a very attractive male with great social skills and wonderful character is not enough to get a woman and you guys want to tell me dating is not completely fcked?
I need to know if he's actually being sexual with women! Women will rarely make the first move, especially if you're a really attractive guy. Women will put you out of their league.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Study a guy like Russell Brand, who has bedded hundreds maybe thousands of women.
Yes of course he is a celebrity, yes he is rich, but study his playful demeanour, his confidence, positivity, his social skills, his flirty and sexual interaction with women.
That is what women look for, a guy that is able to play with their emotions like a fiddle, who make women want to be around.

Then you have rich nerds who are full of themselves like a Tai Lopez who like to show youtube how rich he is, you think the models you see in his videos are attracted to him? They probably fvck him for money but he doesn't play with their emotions like a guy like Russell Brand.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
example of what im talking about - this dude I met 3 weeks ago - 6'2, good looking All American face, athletic (was nearly a pro baseball player), perfect hairline, incredibly chill and likable, just a genuinely fantastic person through and through, very charismatic. My feeling with him is he doesn't date much at all. I saw him approach someone at a bar who is a 6/10 (he is an 8.5) and she ghosted on him.

I see this a lot nowadays. Does the opposite of that exist? Can you imagine a tall, beautiful, super chill, a near former pro athlete woman having minimal dating success? The female version of him or me has a billion dating options right?
Maybe being tall isn't valuable?

How is being tall supposed to help a girl in any way?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Study a guy like Russell Brand, who has bedded hundreds maybe thousands of women.
Yes of course he is a celebrity, yes he is rich, but study his playful demeanour, his confidence, positivity, his social skills, his flirty and sexual interaction with women.
That is what women look for, a guy that is able to play with their emotions like a fiddle, who make women want to be around.

Then you have rich nerds who are full of themselves like a Tai Lopez who like to show youtube how rich he is, you think the models you see in his videos are attracted to him? They probably fvck him for money but he doesn't play with their emotions like a guy like Russell Brand.
My friend isn't arrogant at all

He is very charismatic and extremely likeable

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think the "value" of man when it comes to dating is different than what he can fetch on the dating market. As if they are two independent measuring systems.

It's like saying I know a guy who is rich, but he somehow can't afford to buy anything.

If a dude sucks at dating, he is NOT a catch.
Yikes.... problem is if he hasn’t figured out the red pill or system to dating yet makes him a huge catch....for a sl** to take advantage of.

I was all the same traits 3 years ago, never dated at 26, didn’t know the dynamics to casual dating. A little game theory then I become dateable??? Cmon

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
topic proves that all of this importance of LMS being spewed for lack of success with women is crap for the most part.

Proof:
my dead floppy arm, no abs, I cant gym or salsa.. I make less than 80k/yr and 52yo
https://preview.ibb.co/cJwiSx/IMG_20180323_060049_1.jpg

My last few LTR's:
https://preview.ibb.co/cvR1jx/Untitled.png
A LOT of us had that bottleneck man. Just took one tweak.
What game "tweaks" allowed it to start happening?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he's not a sexual man. He hasn't embraced his sexuality.

“Only the Sexual Ones get the girls.” ~ Pook

Read lesson eight from Fifteen Lessons.

All you have to do to is to Be a Man!:
Poor Nice Guy! The women his own age avoid him like the plague and jump for the jerks. The Nice Guy becomes an emotional tampon to be used and discarded. The Nice Guy, being so nice and sweet, listens to the woman vomit her feelings about men and bleed her problems of her boyfriend on him. He listens with baited hope when he hears, "Oh, why can't guys be like you! You listen and understand." Then she turns around and gets abused by another jerk! The vicious cycle repeats again and again.

Why are women acting in this way?

They are simply acting as women do, as in their nature. The problem is not with them, it is with guys. We are afraid to embrace OUR nature, that of being a Man. Being in a culture that sees Manhood as predatory and oppressive and uncouth, we cover it up within ourselves. By doing so, we hide our sexuality. (Sexuality! Do I mean rock hard abs and rippling muscles? That is not what women find sexy [it's a contributing factor, not the core]. A type of PERSONALITY is what women are looking for. Someone they can depend on [has backbone], someone who will be successful [has ambition], and someone who is decisive [has charge]. Nice guys have no backbone because they think women are frail things that will break in confrontation; nice guys reveal no ambition because they fear being seen as arrogant to women; nice guys are afraid to

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Because he's not a sexual man. He hasn't embraced his sexuality.

“Only the Sexual Ones get the girls.” ~ Pook

Read lesson eight from Fifteen Lessons.

All you have to do to is to Be a Man!:

this is a bunch of nonsense. My buddy is not a pushover nice guy *****. He is plenty masculine/confident

When I said he was a fantastic person in the OP, I meant that in a genuine way...not the way you see those sissy "nice guys" behave

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a bunch of nonsense
its actually true.

I was that nice guy in my 20s-40s (1986-200x), I was typically in a LTR/Married HB7's, but I was not aggressive or quick in mentioning sexuality or being forward. I listened to b1tches emo crap, doing shlt for them, and by being the nice guy I would win... and I did, basically.

When I found myself single (2002-2008)... that past experience and interactions did not help me get chicks. Once I get a chick I am very sexual/aggressive and kept up the good guy, this helped secure the girls for LTRs, but not getting great HB NSA sex encounters and backfired more than I care to think about when reflecting back now. I was only mildly aggressive with these but younger hotter HB were wanting me.

I got no LMS btw. I am a HB6/7 at best, and with a serious physical appearance issue in my paralyzed arm and hand.

About 2 years ago I came to SS via the NoContact thread in a breakup... I read the forums... started to apply my male logic to the behaviors/words/actions vs women's basic nature... I started to understand... push/pull - text game, I was always a casual daygame flirter but never considered it flirting I realized...
that game, and my dating life has skyrocketed by using advice I got here. How?
Being way more bolder, making girls laugh by a casual comment and throwing sexuality in very soon, make your intentions known.
YES I AM FLIRTING WITH YOU!
Even better line is to say to the chix "your flirting with me / you just like flirting with me"

Listen to the advice here, especially those with high comment/like ratios... they are right, the advice works and is not bullshlt

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
this dude is better looking than me, 4 inches taller and is 100% white (which is very powerful in itself)

Only thing is he is avg income wise (makes 40 to 60K). He should have women falling over themselves everywhere he goes to meet him. Second you start talking to him, you can tell he is a fcking great guy.

Dating is so unbelievably fcked up nowadays
If you like him, that means you 2 have the same thought patterns.

Which is why both of you are not getting laid.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the advice here, especially those with high comment/like ratios... they are right, the advice works and is not bullshlt
Here is the fundamental problem. Any particular guy has TWO options. This is true ANY kind of self development that involves interacting EFFECTIVELY (sales, etc.) with other humans.

Path One: Require that you accept the problem is YOU, and the solution is to simply get in the game, learn how it's played, and keep practicing until you get it down.

Benefits: Most normal people can MASTER the game in a couple of years, as @MrWood describes.

Drawbacks: Scary as fvck! Hard on the ego, initially. But get over the initial pain and life is sweet.

Path Two: EXTERNALIZE the problem (most common response from homo sapiens sapiens). It's not YOU, it's the world.

Benefits: Easy. No scary stuff required. Somebody else's fault. You've done your part.

Drawbacks: Life filled with angry suffering.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Summery: Mr. Richie the Froggie thinks he is handsome and has a bestie whom on almost all levels is exactly like him (which is why they so awesomely click).
Then he makes a thread and complains why he and his awesome bestie can't get women.

Conclusion: Despite both of you being "handsome" you both actually look creepy. Yes creeeepppyyyy.....
Women has that 6 sense to smell that creeping creepiest creep prowling around.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if a 6'2 good looking white guy who was nearly a pro baseball player and is massively/instantly likeable can't get dates, how does anybody get dates nowadays?
Obviously he isn't as "massively/instantly likeable" as you say, or the girls who "massively/instantly" like him would want to spend more time with him. Your statement is contradicting itself.