Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know a lot of men who are excellent catches who don't do well in dating

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being successful with women is playing off your style/personality, but it needs to include a devil may care attitude and no fear of an outcome.

My guess is that your friend hasn’t learned how to channel his sexual personality.

Reading the art of seduction would help him identify what archtype matches his personality and what traits he needs work on and what other personality types would work.

Sounds like he’s got anti-seducer traits and he needs to tap into dark aspects of his character.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Part of being successful with women is playing off your style/personality, but it needs to include a devil may care attitude and no fear of an outcome.

My guess is that your friend hasn’t learned how to channel his sexual personality.

Reading the art of seduction would help him identify what archtype matches his personality and what traits he needs work on and what other personality types would work.

Sounds like he’s got anti-seducer traits and he needs to tap into dark aspects of his character.
lol

You guys are funny. All the art of seduction books teach you is common sense social skills. I've read multiple other books about the PUA industry and it's all common sense social skills.

My buddy has excellent social skills - hence why I liked him so much immediately. I have lots and lots of options for friends, I don't hang out with people unless they're extremely likable/charismatic

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the art of seduction books teach you is common sense social skills.
I actually agree with you on this, for the most part.

But I think the reason Raiders is saying you are crazy is your refusing to admit that your boy lacks something. If he's so close to the total package but doesn't get success, he's missing some key element, or else he would be having success. It does sound like the most likely explanation is that he suffers from "Nice Guy Syndrome". But you're the one who knows him, you should be able to figure out what he's missing. And maybe it will give you a clue to your own drawbacks as well.

I really think that most of us know deep down exactly what is holding us back, what it is that we need to work on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think bigdave17 needs someone to look at his chess board from the outside looking in. A consultant whose successful in the territory he wants to be successful in.

So I believe he doesn't know.

Two clues that let me know where he's at is he's ultra high focused upon his own looks, and he's forcing a LTR mindset. I also think focus on "hot" girls is wrong. He needs to be able to enjoy a variety of women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two clues that let me know where he's at is he's ultra high focused upon his own looks, and he's forcing a LTR mindset. I also think focus on "hot" girls is wrong. He needs to be able to enjoy a variety of women.
He thinks he's too good for girls his own age (and older), and believes that girls younger than him think they're too good for him.
A nice little trap he's laid for himself.
There's a saying: Make a woman come up with her own reasons to reject you, don't come up with them yourself.
Or something like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He thinks he's too good for girls his own age (and older), and believes that girls younger than him think they're too good for him.
A nice little trap he's laid for himself.
There's a saying: Make a woman come up with her own reasons to reject you, don't come up with them yourself.
Or something like that.
I'm pretty sure he does not even need to say anything, it comes across in his vibe.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he does not even need to say anything, it comes across in his vibe.
I'm sure that's true about the vibe. My point was he doesn't even have to try, because he's set himself up with a convenient excuse that he will fail anyway.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I want like a 24-28 year old woman...that is basically my age (I'm 29)

I actually agree with you on this, for the most part.

But I think the reason Raiders is saying you are crazy is your refusing to admit that your boy lacks something. If he's so close to the total package but doesn't get success, he's missing some key element, or else he would be having success. It does sound like the most likely explanation is that he suffers from "Nice Guy Syndrome". But you're the one who knows him, you should be able to figure out what he's missing. And maybe it will give you a clue to your own drawbacks as well.

I really think that most of us know deep down exactly what is holding us back, what it is that we need to work on.
to me nice guy syndrome is somebody who is kind of weak, a pushover, somebody who is not genuine at all...he's just being nice because he wants something

My friend is genuinely an awesome person without expecting anything and he's not weak or a pushover at all. He's plenty masculine

Why can't we just admit that dating is insanely hard for people our age range?

I suppose the good thing is this will change a lot next 10 years. If we are still single next 5-10 years, women in their 30s will be falling over themselves to date me and my friend. It's just mostly women in their 20s who are completely insane

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

You guys are funny. All the art of seduction books teach you is common sense social skills. I've read multiple other books about the PUA industry and it's all common sense social skills.

My buddy has excellent social skills - hence why I liked him so much immediately. I have lots and lots of options for friends, I don't hang out with people unless they're extremely likable/charismatic
Good grief man, what are you trying to achieve? Blame his failures on women being ****ty? Ok, great then what he’s still having issues.

There could 1001 different reasons why he’s not succeeding.

At the end of the day you either accept failure or you stop blaming things out of your control and make changes to improve your situation.

Saying he’s all that and a bag of chips and he does everything perfectly is delusional.

I’m everyone on this board knows guys who can crush it and don’t bother with blaming women. Accepting that women are flawed and difficult takes away the excuse making.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure that's true about the vibe. My point was he doesn't even have to try, because he's set himself up with a convenient excuse that he will fail anyway.
vibe? I make people feel very comfortable around me and so does my buddy. Neither of us are creepy or weird at all

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want like a 24-28 year old woman...that is basically my age (I'm 29)

to me nice guy syndrome is somebody who is kind of weak, a pushover, somebody who is not genuine at all...he's just being nice because he wants something

My friend is genuinely an awesome person without expecting anything and he's not weak or a pushover at all. He's plenty masculine

Why can't we just admit that dating is insanely hard for people our age range?

I suppose the good thing is this will change a lot next 10 years. If we are still single next 5-10 years, women in their 30s will be falling over themselves to date me and my friend. It's just mostly women in their 20s who are completely insane
Ok, so dating is insanely hard. How does that change your situation?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Good grief man, what are you trying to achieve? Blame his failures on women being ****ty? Ok, great then what he’s still having issues
it's just astonishing how fukked up women are

Think about the opposite of this. Imagine if there was a beautiful, tall, former near professional athlete woman who is both smart and an absolutely wonderful person. She has a billion dating options from 18 to 80 right?

That's the female version of my friend. It's just unbelievable to think about

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about the opposite of this. Imagine if there was a beautiful, tall, former near professional athlete woman who is both smart and an absolutely wonderful person. She has a billion dating options from 18 to 80 right?
I prefer short women actually.

Anyway, if your vibe is so great, then why are you failing? Do you have an explanation, or is it just all women's fault?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer short women actually.

Anyway, if your vibe is so great, then why are you failing? Do you have an explanation, or is it just all women's fault?
well, I'm only a 7-8/10 and only 5'10 plus I'm ethnic (look sorta Spanish or Greek)

my buddy is a strong 8.5/10, all white and he is 6'2. Seeing him not succeed with women is tremendously discouraging.

my buddy is average financially while I'm rich but I would probably trade my income to be 8.5/10, all white and 6'2.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attractiveness of a car salesmen ranks about even with McDonald's manager
unless you are selling only exotic... and even then... you are a car salesman

on the otherhand I am a professional hacker, which is sexy as fvck

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
attractiveness of a car salesmen ranks about even with McDonald's manager
I work at a very nice, highly reputable place. Everybody knows and respects our company

Most people who speak to me can instantly realize that I have the intelligence to do a traditional corporate job but I just don't want to do 10 years of nonsense making mediocre 90K a year money before I make the real money.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8 a floppy dead arm, 52yo and make under 90k, im like a HB6/7 at best

so why do I get only hotties, some 20yrs younger, and you are jacking-off everynight?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
5'8 a floppy dead arm, 52yo and make under 90k, im like a HB6/7 at best

so why do I get only hotties, some 20yrs younger, and you are jacking-off everynight?
what are you going after? Women in that 35-50 range?

Women don't have any standards after they hit around 33-34. I could easily get a 36 year old HB 8/10 right now

If you were dating 24 year olds, then I would be impressed

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2yrs ago I took out a 22yo HB9 blond, she was my receptionist at the hotel in Holland
My last GF was 30 when I was 48, we dated for 4 years, she had no kids and head of HR a global fortune 100 company in her country.

she is number 3, number 4 was a virginal 28yo Chinese school teacher I dated before her. #1 and #2 are over 35
https://preview.ibb.co/cvR1jx/Untitled.png

*gah*