Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I KISS CLOSED! ...and Nick's new reason for being here

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
what a joke
Don't buy into this "If you want to keep a chick, you have to give her sex." Rubbish.
because your seeing some immature headcases who have some hangups with sex does not make the general chick population. ( oh and btw if shes not getting pounded behind your back now, which is most likely, somebody else will soon enough)
I don't know what your take on things is, but there are plenty of ways to pleasure a girl other than penetration,
why? whats the point? the only thing i can think why is because of some lame religous ideas you have.
what are you trying to find a loophole to let you into heaven? I got news for you mate, oral sex.. etc is sex, dont fool yourself.
and quite frankly, the general impression seems to be that those ways are preferred, anyway.
what are you stoned? with that statement no wonder your so mislead.
chicks prefer foreplay and not the actual act of having a hard c@ck to fully satisfy them?, tell me did you have a straight face typing that?

to be honest, i find it embarrasing telling a 24 year old things he should have known at 16

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick, I know this is old, but why the heck are you considering chicks your GF when neither of you have even had any talk of commitment?? What if she "cheated" on you? Cause if some chick I was dating acted like I cheated on her cuz I am dating other chicks too, I'd look at her like she was nuts.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, MetalFortress, I don't do that any more!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I'm happily married, and have a 2 year old daughter, with another baby on the way!

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
It is very hard to keep women when you are not f*cking them. I would say it is impossible, quite frankly. You can have all the game in the world, but they will walk away unless they are getting plowed regularly.
Just because you're banging a chick does not mean you'll keep her.

that's an old way of thinking. if a chick like sex then its just a fun thing to do. she doesn't have to be forming emotional connections while having sex with you.

Which is why Sex isn't as important as an emotional connection. Sorry but 80 year olds aren't shagging like rabbits.

still though doing anything sexual with a woman will give her the incentive to form an emotional attachment. Making out, heavy petting, having her give you some head or even sleeping together naked are all forms of intimacy.