Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I keep attracting taken girls and .....

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Heres the thing at my previous job i dated two girls, and both found me attractive and admitted it, i upgraded my looks even more before getting into college nad changed a lot physically and mentally, every girl i ever met (even ones that know my friends but not me) admit that iam a very good looking guys, and i do get a lot of looks, eye contact, compliments, and been approached by women few times... thing is iam smart, usually nice and down to earth (not a doormat though) and if theres anything i dislike about dating its cheating, i just dont like people who cheat .

problem is ... for past couple of years i have been attracting mainly taken girls, for some uknown reason, i see a girl showing a lot of interest in me over the span of few weeks/months, and it gets so intense (stares, eye contact, smiles and flirting sometimes) to the point i actually make a move and start texting/talking to the girl , only to find out a few days later that she has a bf (one even had a fiance) iam no player, but iam planning on being one (need som help there) .

as for my second question ,i find it kinda hard to get laid , i have no place or car and despite going out with plenty of girls and escalating smoothly they always end up refusing to have sex for some reason , but theyre more than happy dating me .... iam being sexual and they like my looks and personality so whats going on ?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is taken in the sense that she is still with the guy until she finds something better and then will be gone. She is likely out looking right now for that....

Women usually find something else before they leave which is why they seemingly are "in a relationship" so quickly after they break up with a guy...well its not that quickly because they have been dating and having sex with the other guy for at least a few weeks or a month prior to actually breaking up with him...

She has already broken up with the guy in her mind she just hasnt left him yet. Its just how women are.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
I have to agree with you guys, i have always focused on being decent and having principles i forgot to actually be a little **** when it comes donw to it, i admit even though iam smart, witty and cant ve manipulated by women i still back off when a woman has a bf even when she clearly wants me more than her bf ... iam currently working on that and improving the way i treat women in relationships since those are the mahority of women that hit on me/ show interest in me .

as for experience you are right iam not clueless and i have experience with women, but again me trying to be a great guy is making me not using my full potential ... i have to work on that .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax, they all have boyfriends. You do NOT want to be the boyfriend.:eek:

Try something else, like putting her in the FZ.:p It's the penalty, for settling for less.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she knows you’re a better suitor, she’ll drop him super easy and I’m her mind she’s already pushing boundaries if she is super flirty with you. The relationship is boring and you’re a breath of fresh air to her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she knows you’re a better suitor, she’ll drop him super easy and I’m her mind she’s already pushing boundaries if she is super flirty with you. The relationship is boring and you’re a breath of fresh air to her
Dude it's nothing special and probably has a great guy. They are ALL cheating. Women are thirsty for power and control more than ever these days. It's a revolution.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
If iam being honest here , iam not rich nor high status or some super jacket macho dude ... iam 6'2, average build with some muscles (body is average though), with that being said the compliments i got from girls, looks and stares all suggest that iam very good looking and not just above average in terms of looks, in my major we have 50-60 guys and a 100 girls, and two girls told me once " you are the most good looking guy in the entire major " , and after running into so many girls who have bfs and still give me the time of the day that kinda made it obvious to me that they find me really attractive ...

i think the only area in which i have the upper hand over these chicks' bfs is looks, they find me more attractive than the guys they already got .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who go from one guy to the next are low value, low security, and have low self esteem. It's commo. They'll lower their standards just to always have a guy around. Makes them feel wanted.

Avoid these types, if you value your sanity.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who go from one guy to the next are low value, low security, and have low self esteem. It's commo. They'll lower their standards just to always have a guy around. Makes them feel wanted.

Avoid these types, if you value your sanity.
How does this make any sense if they already have a guy? Its obvious OP must be an upgrade in some way...chicks always are looking for upgrades

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you push it hard, you come to realize that the vast majority of women have complex needs which they use a variety of men to get met. These things lose their shock value, and you stop caring as much.
Oh man! This is so true.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrmuscles2

Your quote:
"i am no player, but i am planning on being one (need some help there)."

If this is your goal then why do you care if
they have a bf? Players give zero fücks.

As for the asd (anti slut defense) this is somewhat normal. You need to ramp up rapport and/or flirting. Try the search button, plenty of threads on here about it. As for not having a place or car, well sounds like your only option is their place. Practice practice practice, real life experience is the only way you will really learn. Oh and jump into the bible and start reading.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Dude it's nothing special and probably has a great guy. They are ALL cheating. Women are thirsty for power and control more than ever these days. It's a revolution.
Somewhat agree. They’ll cheat if the dude they are with shows that he is inferior to her and that she can “do better.” That’s where the whole power dynamic comes into play. Never let the girl your with think she is better than you or else she will cheat on you.

If you keep the power dynamic in your favor (talking in a relationship here) you decrease the chances of her being unfaithful.

To OP, **** it. If you want to be a player you just don’t care and push boundaries with her to see how far these girls with “boyfriends” will go. I guarantee one of them will **** you because she realizes her BF is of low quality compared to you and that you are “better” than her current boy toy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhat agree. They’ll cheat if the dude they are with shows that he is inferior to her and that she can “do better.” That’s where the whole power dynamic comes into play. Never let the girl your with think she is better than you or else she will cheat on you.

If you keep the power dynamic in your favor (talking in a relationship here) you decrease the chances of her being unfaithful.

To OP, **** it. If you want to be a player you just don’t care and push boundaries with her to see how far these girls with “boyfriends” will go. I guarantee one of them will **** you because she realizes her BF is of low quality compared to you and that you are “better” than her current boy toy
Agree. And to keep that power Dynamics right you will appear to be a "jerk" or "*******" to white knights because you won't be kissing her ass, you will ignore her and chastize her from time to time. Like player supreme always said when we're calling her a "hot" girl or sayings "she's hot" were almost guaranteed to be putting her on a pedestal and we already lost.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had much the same attitude.

Follow the bro code, to have one of your bros start going out with your ex-girlfriend and disappear.

Abstain from a "taken girl" for another mate already in a relationship shag her instead.

Etc etc

So many c0ckblocks. So much facepalm. Such naivety xD
though sometimes you need to think, its worth waste time with this kind of garbage?
are you lacking female that much you will entretain the monkey branch *****?

sure if you can lay her fast without a hassle all good, but anything then having fun with her in bed is a waste, and sometimes its a waste even for just bed fun

and remember if she cheats with you, she will cheat on you

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll echo what some of the more experienced guys have said: Female infidelity is super prevalent, with or without your participation. You have pretty much two options: Be the fun, exciting guy she fvcks outside of a relationship or Be the stable, committed boyfriend she cheats on with the fun exciting guy.

That's not to say there can't be overlap or that all girls cheat, but enough do that those two paths will account for the bulk of your experience with women.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Agree. And to keep that power Dynamics right you will appear to be a "jerk" or "*******" to white knights because you won't be kissing her ass, you will ignore her and chastize her from time to time. Like player supreme always said when we're calling her a "hot" girl or sayings "she's hot" were almost guaranteed to be putting her on a pedestal and we already lost.
Exactly brotha! I can't stress that enough, especially when I go out with my buddies who want to pick up girls at the bar. They always say " She is so hot dude oh em gee!" They automatically lost. They already see her as higher "value" than themselves, therefore they will be coming from a place of lower power, and never get her.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly brotha! I can't stress that enough, especially when I go out with my buddies who want to pick up girls at the bar. They always say " She is so hot dude oh em gee!" They automatically lost. They already see her as higher "value" than themselves, therefore they will be coming from a place of lower power, and never get her.
Interesting view point, kinda similiar to mine but iam still working on perfecting it.
Iam a guy who gets a lot of attention from women, stares, eye contact, smiles, yesterday two chicks were even taking pics of me thinking i havent noticed (me and my buddies did notice), of course most women put their b*tch shield on when i say hi but thats another story .... usually when i see a hot girl in my head i acknowledge the fact that shes hot, i might even check her out and stare her in the eyes (usually she stares back and we have some eye contact for a while) but i also keep telling myself "hot or not, she is still human , she is a girl and has the same weaknesses as every other girl, dont give her too much value yet, you dont know her " ... this behaviour does help a lot with women, i just go on about my daily life and dont bother going out of my way for women or give them too much of my time if i dont see any reason to .

of course my friends who dont get as much attention from women as me find this behaviour dumb and counterproductive, they keep telling me how iam stupid for not approaching every hot girl i see when its obvious they are absolutly into me, they want me to show a lot of interest in girls and make as much effort as it takes to get to know them ... and my answer is usually " shes hot so what ? shes still a human being, plus i get attention from girls like her often why waste my time if i dont see a good reason to" .