"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I just wanted to thank you all

DonCruez

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Belgium
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Silverwax there only two sexes - male and female!
come on! No-one is purely male or female. there's no black, no white only grey. AND YES, this includes pure bioligy. Think about gender gene pairs like yxx and even yxxx.

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
What other sex are you talking about? Men relating to men sexually is an abomination and this has nothing to do wiith religion - just truth.
An abomination? You mean "unnatural"? Homosexuality also exist amongst animals. But they've probaly been brainwashed by liberals, riiiiiiight.

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Now these devils want to conert us and giving lectures to children in schools that this deviancy is acceptable behavior - this slanderous!!
I wonder if you typed in your IQ instead of your age in your profile... I have gay friends, some I've known all my life. But I'm not converted, still as staight as a ruler.

to chad: nice troll, BTW

DC
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
longview yiou are right "the world is changing" - for the worst! And you want me to accept that? HUH?? Doesn't make sense, why should I embrace falsehoold? I'm more baffled than jbbeain.

Jbbrain - I read his post and yes I know the difference between sexuality and gender - But the abomination lies on how he uses his sexuality - would it be ok to keep company with beasts if he desires to do so? And then claim for rights and benefits from the government and then tery to convince everont it is acceptable and good behavior and that you are bad because you are beastiality-phobic?? HUH?? So it is with a man putting his manhood in the waste of another man. You motherfvkers are so corrupt the shyt aint funny any more!!!

Doncruex - see the thread "It would be easier to be gay" for myl;last post - i responded to jbbrain.

You guys are suck deviant bastards and represent the masses in america, britain and australia! I'm not shocked, to say the least!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
longview yiou are right "the world is changing" - for the worst! And you want me to accept that? HUH?? Doesn't make sense, why should I embrace falsehoold? I'm more baffled than jbbeain.

Jbbrain - I read his post and yes I know the difference between sexuality and gender - But the abomination lies on how he uses his sexuality - would it be ok to keep company with beasts if he desires to do so? And then claim for rights and benefits from the government and then tery to convince everont it is acceptable and good behavior and that you are bad because you are beastiality-phobic?? HUH?? So it is with a man putting his manhood in the waste of another man. You motherfvkers are so corrupt the shyt aint funny any more!!!

Doncruex - see the thread "It would be easier to be gay" for myl;last post - i responded to jbbrain.

You guys are sick deviant bastards and represent the masses in america, britain and australia! I'm not shocked, to say the least!

Fag Symps!!!
 

Clint

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I just look at homosexuality as nature's way of controlling a population. Kinda like that frog that will spontaneously change it's sex when there is an overabundance of females or males in it's populace.

For the record, I do find the idea of a man sticking his nob up another mans arse disgusting.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
longview yiou are right "the world is changing" - for the worst! And you want me to accept that? HUH?? Doesn't make sense, why should I embrace falsehoold? I'm more baffled than jbbeain.

Jbbrain - I read his post and yes I know the difference between sexuality and gender - But the abomination lies on how he uses his sexuality - would it be ok to keep company with beasts if he desires to do so? And then claim for rights and benefits from the government and then tery to convince everont it is acceptable and good behavior and that you are bad because you are beastiality-phobic?? HUH?? So it is with a man putting his manhood in the waste of another man. You motherfvkers are so corrupt the shyt aint funny any more!!!

Doncruex - see the thread "It would be easier to be gay" for myl;last post - i responded to jbbrain.

You guys are suck deviant bastards and represent the masses in america, britain and australia! I'm not shocked, to say the least!
You know Hoover said all the same things? Tell me, what happened to him in the end?

That's where your reasonign is flawed-Beasts? Show me proof that fags are beasts! Oh wait! There's none! The only proof you have is the verbal hogwash your ultra republican parents must have spit to you as a kid growing up. Yawn.

O h yeah, in response to your last thread, I didnt really bother reading much of it..way too long. But uh, short does not necessarily equal shallow. I think I give pretty damn good advice when people warrant it. I don't need to drag on my opinions for pages upon pages to get my point across. Which is ironic, because you said you could explain most of what I post in a matter of a few words. Bullshyt. I havent seen a post from you under 50000 words old man.

Ta Ta J. Edgar!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by Clint
I just look at homosexuality as nature's way of controlling a population. Kinda like that frog that will spontaneously change it's sex when there is an overabundance of females or males in it's populace.

For the record, I do find the idea of a man sticking his nob up another mans arse disgusting.
I kinda share your view on homo's. I do feel sorry for them also.

As far as homosexuality in nature...it happens but not as a norm. That is not the way the universe is set up.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Really?

Are U God? Do you dictate how the universe is set up? Is the Big Chill truly THE BIG MAN? You lack a lot of humility in your thinking big chill. Usually, only smart people can get away with that...

(see how I refrained from using the word idiot? My anger management classes really are paying off! hats off to you Big Chizzzle!)
 
Top