Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I just wanted to thank you all

Chad

New Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I'm just a lurker - I never post out of respect for you lot, because I'm a gay man in my twenties. I discovered this site awhile back and was initially amused by it - you're antics and attitudes - and truth be told, sometimes I find some of the topics and posters extremely arousing (but I won't go into that ;) )

I just wanted to see what makes straight men tick, as I've had my eye on a few who are either bi-sexual or suspect at best. I wanted to see how I could possibly play them with some of your tactics, and unfortunately, so far, I've had little luck. I will say, however, that I've used this stuff to good effect in the gay community and at bars, and let me tell you, I've had some nights at clubs where I've scored 4 or 5 times! Sometimes I've gotten them back to my house, sometimes we sneak off into a quiet corner for some petting and even the odd BJ or two.

Let me tell you all, you're wonderful, and I thank you for all the useful knowledge you've given me - who knew this masculine game would work on us femmesluts? I just want to say, anyone of you could use your game on me and I'd fall for it bigtime!!!:cool:

Here's to hoping I can finally convert some of you cute straight guys!!

See ya,

Chad~
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Thats something I've NEVER seen in my 2+ years on this site
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Wow man, this post made me laugh :D

But I wonder, did you get turned on by the afcs or the ****s on this .. well nevermind that :D Damn man, did you HAVE to mention the BJ part haha, spilled my drink reading that lool
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Oh common Chad, name some names of the guys you think are "suspect". This could be interesting. lol.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
WHERE ARE THE MODS????

Come on guys, you censored and deleted my thread for speaking truth about homosexuals and "The BIG LIE", and now you allow this shyt????

Where's the justice?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Chad

Let me tell you all, you're wonderful, and I thank you for all the useful knowledge you've given me - who knew this masculine game would work on us femmesluts? I just want to say, anyone of you could use your game on me and I'd fall for it bigtime!!!:cool:

Here's to hoping I can finally convert some of you cute straight guys!!

See ya,

Chad~
Kinetic, is this the purpose of this site, to "convert" men into becoming women???

Chad - I think You have a target here that you can pursue...private message Kinetic Harm..and keep that shyt between the both of you!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: I just wanted to thank you all

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Kinetic, is this the purpose of this site, to "convert" men into becoming women???

Chad - I think You have a target here that you can pursue...private message Kinetic Harm..and keep that shyt between the both of you!!!!!
Never said that. I just don't think it's anything wrong with him thanking this site for helping him catch men just as we get women...
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
PuertoRican_Lover: I dont see anything wrong with this post. and NO im NOT gay so dont go all childish and accuse me of being so just because this posts doesnt offend me.

A DJ respects others, no matter what they look like, what religion they are, what sexuality they are etc...

Free speech is allowed on this board remember...
 

Chad

New Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys! Thanks for the positive and negative comments, they're all valid. Here's a pic of some of the gear from my website:



This is the outfit I wear when I try to DJ for a BJ at some of the better leather bars around town.

Thx again for helping me become a playa with all those young boys who like ****-stabbing as much as I do!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by silverwex
PuertoRican_Lover: I dont see anything wrong with this post. and NO im NOT gay so dont go all childish and accuse me of being so just because this posts doesnt offend me.

A DJ respects others, no matter what they look like, what religion they are, what sexuality they are etc...

Free speech is allowed on this board remember...
Free speech?? Two of my threads were deleted yesterday based on content - exposing the big lie on the emergence of homosexuality.

Silverwax there only two sexes - male and female! What other sex are you talking about? Men relating to men sexually is an abomination and this has nothing to do wiith religion - just truth.
Now these devils want to conert us and giving lectures to children in schools that this deviancy is acceptable behavior - this slanderous!! You wonder why private schools are emerging - it;s to get their children away from this homo madness!!
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Puerto Rican-

Your ignorance baffles me each and every day..post after post you type, each being at least 1000 word essays in length, and you simply discredit yourself time and time again with the utter bullshyt you write..and youre 41!

Silverwex mentioned "sexuality", not "sex", these are actually two very different concepts.

Its true, sex is composed of male and female, but "sexuality" is a far more distinctive term, as it encompasses notions of "gender" and the such.

Learn the dfference before you and Big Chill bust some more 69's with eachother..haha



:D
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I think the second post blew your cover, "Chad"... By the way, you couldn't have used a straighter handle ;)

This is obviously a joke...
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Two things ;

1. Whatever happened to STARMAN ? :)

2. How come this site is so FKN SLOW ?



"Was it the Chad ???"
 

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
Welcome to the 21st century guys.

Homosexuality is very common now and you have to accept it. Even politicans discuss it and have made laws for them to abide by just like hetrosexual people.

Don't know why everyone is against "gay" people, i like em for one reason its one more man off the market that i don't have to compete with. And when they are in couples i feel even better cause thats 2 of em.

Grow up some of you and look at how the world is changing now.

Theres no going back

And no i am not gay (not that theres anything wrong that - in the words of Seinfeld)

Long
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top